Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

and @Moeggels just keeps taunting us about remaining unbanned, despite his numerous brags.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga are you for real? I can’t even defend myself against retards trying to get me banned anymore??? Just fucking lol.

Yup i would love to go go my original accoung if it wasnt fucking deleted :lul::lul:.
But muh alterinos nooooo :soy::soy::soy:
That's your story now? That you were "framed" and your account was deleted? Bruh, I was born at night, but not last night.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga are you for real? I can’t even defend myself against retards trying to get me banned anymore??? Just fucking lol.
Defend yourself against what, all of the shit flying your way for creating brag threads? JFL

Look, we get it. The site admin and one mod are corrupt, and there's favoritism with you guys. Stop trying to justify that you're both getting special treatment. Take your slimy Ws here and just STFU please.

That's your story now? That you were "framed" and your account was deleted? Bruh, I was born at night, but not last night.

Defend yourself against what, all of the shit flying your way for creating brag threads? JFL

Look, we get it. The site admin and one mod are corrupt, and there's favoritism with you guys. Stop trying to justify that you're both getting special treatment. Take your slimy Ws here and just STFU please.
I didn’t brag. I understand that I may have come off as an asshole in some threads, but that wasn’t intentional and I have apologized for it. But I have never claimed to be anything other than an involuntary KHHV, therefore all my “brags” are minor.

Yes i was framed, jungle said that i was fucking beckies and laughing at you retards (which im doing rn btw :lul::lul::lul:) while you rot. I said that i wasnt laughing at you guys and that you are my brocels instead of saying i was incel despite anything and that i didnt "fuck beckies"

And yeah i deleted my account because i thought i could live without .is. how naive of me :lul:.
I didn’t brag. I understand that I may have come off as an asshole in some threads, but that wasn’t intentional and I have apologized for it. But I have never claimed to be anything other than an involuntary KHHV, therefore all my “brags” are minor.
Also this

@Fat Link This true? You're just banning people you don't like or who are getting on your nerves now? We have proof that you allowed homosexuals here from that other thread in ID, and Tirepoorcel hopped on this third account here and recently got unbanned again, and @Moeggels just keeps taunting us about remaining unbanned, despite his numerous brags.

THIS is the forum you wanted for us all? I, in good faith, did not betray your trust before when you asked me to keep it on the down low the fact some old users are back under new accounts, because I trusted that you would be doing the right thing with the forum in mind, but with the latest revelations that have taken place, that trust had been misplaced on my end and broken on your end in bad faith.

How long has this been going on for, and exactly who the hell are these banned users you've given second chances to? The more you keep banning us for speaking out against this rot that you helped facilitate, the more you'll just make martyrs out of everyone who actually gives a shit about this place.
No. I liked sea bass well enough before he started trolling and telling lies about me.

Had he instead been polite and simply asked questions before jumping to conclusions and troll lies/insults he’d be as happy and free as you are now my friend. :feelsclown:

Even his unban appeal is filled with unworthy, hysterical, womanly tripe indicating to me he’s far too butthurt as of yet over his rightful banning to engage in a mature adult dialogue, so until then he can remain in our forum’s veritable drunk tank with that other miscreant he was idiotically defending whom will never be let out. :feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/hm3iwINTF90

Last edited:
No. I liked sea bass well enough before he started trolling and telling lies about me.

Had he instead been polite and simply asked questions before jumping to conclusions and troll lies/insults he’d be as happy and free as you are now my friend. :feelsclown:

Even his unban appeal is filled with unworthy, hysterical, womanly tripe indicating to me he’s far too butthurt as of yet to h engage in a mature adult dialogue so until then he can remain in our forum’s veritable drunk tank with that other miscreant he was idiotically defending whom will never be let out. :feelsUgh:
What lies? We saw the screenshots.

View: https://imgur.com/a/YDtCsG5#8gY4a1Q

Are you telling us these screenshots were doctored?

What questions are there to ask after this? Even granting you the biggest benefit of the doubt here is stretching credulity quite thin. Seriously. The screenshots speak for themselves.

I'm trying to be neutral and understanding, but it's extremely difficult in the face of this. It's like reaching that point in the RPG story where you have to make a hard choice one way or the other. Any hysteria is arguably justified, given the gravity of this.

Last edited:

What questions are there to ask after this? Even granting you the biggest benefit of the doubt here is stretching credulity quite thin. Seriously. The screenshots speak for themselves.

I'm trying to be neutral and understanding, but it's extremely difficult in the face of this. It's like reaching that point in the RPG story where you have to make a hard choice one way or the other. Any hysteria is arguably justified, given the gravity of this.

Didnt see his thread but i think he twisted shit, expected From newfag infiltrators

Didnt see his thread but i think he twisted shit, expected From newfag infiltrators
Thank you for your expert opinion. We value it immensely here at Incels.is.

I’m not talking about the screenshots.

I’m talking about his baseless defense of a lazy do nothing piece of shit traitor mod who was rightfully stripped of his powers and banned from the site earlier today by its new owner infinity.

Sea bass lied and trolled by saying this now ex mod did more work than me when the absolute truth of the matter is until Rob and Marquis my new mods were made, I was literally the sole party moderating and keeping the site clean 99.9% of the time over a four month period since my becoming a mod, with the now ex mod handling literally only one or two cases per week and never answering users PM’s.

Serge helped a little but only a little as he was so burned out by that point and pre occupied with other things.

So if you were in my shoes do you have any idea or could you imagine just how assholish and trollish such a statement would come across, be and feel against you after you practically sacrificed your all for the site and it’s users including the ungrateful turd trolling you?

You’d ban such a person too as would anyone but not just for that.

He also referred to our site as a “shithole” and mindlessly believed the bitter ex mod’s narrative without question.

If you want respect you must give respect.

Sea Bass gave no respect. :feelsUgh:

I’m talking about his baseless defense of a lazy do nothing piece of shit traitor mod who was rightfully stripped of his powers and banned from the site earlier today by its new owner infinity.
what happened? :feelswhat:

Thank you for your expert opinion. We value it immensely here at Incels.is.
As for the screenshots?

They’re not the big gotchas that the ex mod drug mule and addict would have everyone believe.

They were likely taken during the immediate period after the prior administration left and Rob asked if we could start giving old banned users a new chance to post here ie a fresh start and I thought that to be a great idea and agreed as I wanted to eliminate a lot of bad blood and hurt feelings that can occur from that but we quickly found out that trying to be nice and do the right thing only leads to butthurt in others.

Though that’s not to say all the users given second chances worked out either.

They didn’t and probably most have been rebanned now.

As for Rob using sneaky language in some PM’s? Well it’s probably because we both felt certain users didn’t break permaban worthy rules but still were so unpopular here they’d best come back on an alt and remain tight lipped about it.

So yeah great detective work there from the heroin junkie. :feelshaha:

Definitely the next Sherlock Holmes that one. :feelskek:

In anycase a sticky thread I must create is pending on incel discussion explaining the entire true reason the junkie turned on us and lied about us and it has nothing to do with those screenshots and everything to do with this idiot misinterpreting one of my spicier poll threads. :feelsUgh:

I’m not talking about the screenshots.

Sea bass lied and trolled by saying this now ex mod did more work than me when the absolute truth of the matter is until Rob and Marquis my new mods were made, I was literally the sole party moderating and keeping the site clean 99.9% of the time over a four month period since my becoming a mod, with the now ex mod handling literally only one or two cases per week and never answering users PM’s.

Serge helped a little but only a little as he was so burned out by that point and pre occupied with other things.

So if you were in my shoes do you have any idea or could you imagine just how assholish and trollish such a statement would come across, be and feel against you after you practically sacrificed your all for the site and it’s users including the ungrateful turd trolling you?

You’d ban such a person too as would anyone but not just for that.

He also referred to our site as a “shithole” and mindlessly believed the bitter ex mod’s narrative without question.

If you want respect you must give respect.

Sea Bass gave no respect. :feelsUgh:
I don't know who or what to believe anymore when you have fakecels and several banned users on alts roaming freely in spite of all this.

May as well flip a coin at this point.

iu

Will he be unbanned? Maybe he should be unmodded but I find it kind of harsh to permanantly ban him :feelshehe: @Infinity
I’ll unban him tonight if he can admit he was wrong for saying those things about me like I admitted to him I was wrong for so viciously insulting him.

I’ll unban him tonight if he can admit he was wrong for saying those things about me like I admitted to him I was wrong for so viciously insulting him.
He is talking about amijustdreaming not selboss

He is talking about amijustdreaming not selboss
No. Never.

That was entirely my boy infinity’s call and doing.

This (AIJD) is also whom I’m referring to as “the junkie”, “drug addict”, “lazy piece of shit” or “the ex mod” or “the traitor”. :feelsUgh:

No. Never.

That was entirely my boy infinity’s call and doing.

This is also whom I’m referring to as “the junkie” or “the ex mod” or “the traitor”. :feelsUgh:
We shouldnt allow retards who go ER on ID and undermine back tbh. (Being a traitor also.)

I can't believe we're actually banning not the fakecels but the fakecel critics now :feelshaha:

Next phase of this forum I guess
How am i a fakecel if you say looks theory isnt real? :lul:

I generally stand by LMS theory, of which Looks is only 1/3 of it
For the record, looks >>>>>>>> status > money. LMS rolls better off the tongue than LSM.

Clown forum :feelsclown:

This will definitely be the year where Chads, foids and trannies roam free around here. All thanks to the new clown administration

Banning a mod for actually doing his job? I don't know should I laugh or should I cry.

Well deserved, another nobody who joined yesterday who keeps adding fuel to the flame."but muh the state of this site" [UWSL]OBVIOUS FUCKING INFILTRATOR. [/UWSL]
Who gives a shit about join date. I care about 1st-if he's actually an incel,this guy was a ugly deathnik in norway so he was 2-If he's blackpilled, nigga was blackpilled af 3- if he's funny which he was.

It is sad that a drug addicted truecel got banned (@AmIjustDreaming) while @Rhaast is still here. I don’t want to start another discussion if @Rhaast is an Incel or not bc I don’t care tbh but pls bring back (AIjD).

I can understand that @Fat Link or @Infinity dont want him as a mod anymore, but he should get a second chance to come back as a normal user If he wants to. I liked the music he posted.

Who gives a shit about join date. I care about 1st-if he's actually an incel,this guy was a ugly deathnik in norway so he was 2-If he's blackpilled, nigga was blackpilled af 3- if he's funny which he was.
Imagine someone joined a group, said group got plenty of haters btw, and like after a couple hours he starts to complain and want to change shit about this group. Do you really think that person shouldnt be labeled as an infiltrator?
It is sad that a drug addicted truecel got banned (@AmIjustDreaming) while @Rhaast is still here. I don’t want to start another discussion if @Rhaast is an Incel or not bc I don’t care tbh but pls bring back (AIjD).

I can understand that @Fat Link or @Infinity dont want him as a mod anymore, but he should get a second chance to come back as a normal user If he wants to. I liked the music he posted.
Fuck that traitor, he tried to start drama and wanted to undermine the community.

Imagine someone joined a group, said group got plenty of haters btw, and like after a couple hours he starts to complain and want to change shit about this group. Do you really think that person shouldnt be labeled as an infiltrator?

Fuck that traitor, he tried to start drama and wanted to undermine the community.
He betrayed who and how did he undermine the community?

He betrayed who and how did he undermine the community?
As a mod you should have duties not to leak confidental shit and betray your fellow mod friends, @Fat Link said that he thought he was his friend yet that retard pulled a 180 out of nowhere and betrayed him:feelswhat: if you dont like shit here just leave. Why ruin it for everyone else by starting another drama?
Leaking shit, going ER on ID (whether it being BBC or the Zesto conspiracy ) should already be hardban worthy.

As a mod you should have duties not to leak confidental shit and betray your fellow mod friends, @Fat Link said that he thought he was his friend yet that retard pulled a 180 out of nowhere and betrayed him:feelswhat: if you dont like shit here just leave. Why ruin it for everyone else by starting another drama?
Leaking shit, going ER on ID (whether it being BBC or the Zesto conspiracy ) should already be hardban worthy.
Am i just dreaming did that? I have no clue i just saw it here.

Am i just dreaming did that? I have no clue i just saw it here.
Yup amijustdreaming leaked shit and called fellow mods faggots :feelswhat:. He even mentioned serge or smth.

Yup amijustdreaming leaked shit and called fellow mods faggots :feelswhat:. He even mentioned serge or smth.
I missed it. I wish i saw what he leaked.

Kinda reminds me of of the NSA issue with Edward Snowden. Is it ok to post leaked stuff when it shows that people in charge do, let’s say, questionable things?
But yeah going ER on ID was stupid.

Kinda reminds me of of the NSA issue with Edward Snowden. Is it ok to post leaked stuff when it shows that people in charge do, let’s say, questionable things?
But yeah going ER on ID was stupid.
Robtical shit was posted long ago. So he was only recycling shit.

Robtical shit was posted long ago. So he was only recycling shit.
It’s only recycled shit if you already knew it. It was new for some users

It’s only recycled shit if you already knew it. It was new for some users
It was irrelevant shit anyways. He just wanted to get some attention and start some drama before departing

Maybe. But threads like this

are also just to get attention.
You werent here yesterday, the forum was legit on fire, everyone was insulting the mods and everyone was leaving. I also got all the attention i need for the upcoming couple of months just by being unbanned :lul:

@ERadicator it’s over