Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You niggas need to fucking chill, lmao.

forum is dying?

Idgaf what this random nigga does as long as I don’t have to see bragging

wtf is your problem do you know me or some shit?
I think he might be an infiltrator at this point tbh. All he does is sperg out and start shit with people for no reason. The forum would be better off without him ngl. He even insulted you for being an incel.

Cant you see that this constant infighting is destroying the community? I swear people here just want this forum to be absolute perfection and are complaining 24/7:feelswhat:. Guess what, it never was.

There are a lot of things that happen behind the scenes in every community and people need to understand that. So what if a mod was willing to let in someone that is supposed to be banned? Is it gonna have in effect on you personally? Is it going to ruin the forum on the long run? And the answer to both is no :feelsBox:. Shit like this used to happen all the time during Serge's era, yet this forum held firm. And @AmIjustDreaming is a fucking retarded drug addict traitor who never did any decent modding except banning me for my "brag thread" (which ill admit, it might be bragging from your perspective but jfl i was pissed the fuck off all day because i got cucked hard :lul::lul::lul: i really wasnt bragging and im sorry to all the decent users here that i offended:feelsbadman: :feels:)

Stop infighting, guys. this forum is our only cope, our only place to vent, and we shouldnt destroy it.
wtf happened to @AmIjustDreaming and didn't you get banned:feelswhat:

I think he might be an infiltrator at this point tbh. All he does is sperg out and start shit with people for no reason. The forum would be better off without him ngl. He even insulted you for being an incel.

@based_meme your thoughts?

Fresh greyfag, joined yesterday with 6 posts, in a thread about infighting, pointing fingers and making infiltrator accusations.

The irony is comically thick.

Can someone explain to an outoftheloopcel like me?

Fresh greyfag, joined yesterday with 6 posts, in a thread about infighting, pointing fingers and making infiltrator accusations.

wait, now i'm confused
you are a fakecel infiltrator and need to get purged out of this forum for the greater good. i will never understand why you got unbanned. literally nobody wants you here and everyone will be glad to see you leave.
who you calling an infiltrator?

wait, now i'm confused

He's accusing me. It's one of the alts trying to sow chaos here to try and get rid of the last few of us who give a damn and are fighting for this dying forum.

you arent fooling me, infiltrator. all you do is cause drama and sperg out for no reason. you even insulted a random user for being an incel for no reason. what are you playing at? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
He's accusing me. It's one of the alts trying to sow chaos here to try and get rid of the last few of us who give a damn and are fighting for this dying forum.
how ironic coming from you jfl

you arent fooling me, infiltrator. all you do is cause drama and sperg out for no reason. you even insulted a random user for being an incel for no reason. what are you playing at? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

how ironic coming from you jfl
@Blackpill Rage Is this your alt?

It's called a joke, btw, you fucking idiot. If you've been following any of the thread, you'd see that it's basically over for incels here and that was the entire point of my sarcastic post to him.

But exactly who the fuck are you, anyway?

It's called a joke, btw, you fucking idiot. If you've been following any of the thread, you'd see that it's basically over for incels here and that was the entire point of my sarcastic post to him.

the only reason its over for incels here is because you post on this forum nigger. both you and rhaast are the cancer of this forum and the reason why everything is so shit. you are just some retarded troll who is trying to cause drama. leave this forum already and leave the real users alone.

:shock:
:bigbrain: i think this is all just a little misunderstanding

you are a fakecel infiltrator and need to get purged out of this forum for the greater good. i will never understand why you got unbanned. literally nobody wants you here and everyone will be glad to see you leave.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Did not read. Off yourself
Cringe. Im here and ill.stay here, better get used to reading my posts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsthink:
God damn he's back wtf :feelswhat:

View: https://streamable.com/pa2sbz

Hypocrite and a liar.

This is who is telling you to fucking chill.

And we're fucking autistic sperglords if any of this pisses us off, because just chill bro.

Incels.is. :feelsclown:
Nigga, make one valid point. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
How am i a hypocrite and a liar? Do you realize that groping those whores was sexual harassment? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
That one whore didnt mald as hard because she got used to it.
I'm honestly fine with having "mentalcels" on .is, but it is also very ungenuine to send your 8/10 selfies to other people and ask if them if it's over when you're fully aware your face is not the cause of your inceldom (that's assuming Rhaast did share his chad selfies, and to me, such behavior would count as one of the worst forms of bragging).
That's not how it went, they were psl rating on discord and i thought sure why not. Without making it cringe or saying its over for me
Idgaf what this random nigga does as long as I don’t have to see bragging
Respect :feelsYall:
>Calls other people infiltrators and starts fights.
>Joined yesterday.
:feelsclown:
wtf happened to @AmIjustDreaming and didn't you get banned:feelswhat:
hehe xd guess who's back.
wait, now i'm confused

These are the infiltrator retards i kept telling you about. They join a couple days ago and start insulting everybody and muh the state of dis fowum

Last edited:
you niggas need to die

Rhaast and Moeggels and even ol Bretty boy are not fake cels. :feelsUgh:

They are mentalcels like The Supreme gentlemen Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger was

Except that ER

- didn't have 60 Tinder Matches
- wasn't 6'1
- didn't get rated "Chad" on lookism
- didn't have girls chatting him up.

Please don't compare ER with these filthy little chadlite scums. You look retarded doing that.

ER was NOT a "mentalcel". He was a mixed race, weak chinned, bloaty lipped MANLET, who didn't stand a chance against the college Chads in Isla Vista because of HIS LOOKS.

Last edited:
Except that ER

- wasn't 6'1

Please don't compare ER with these filthy little chadlite scums. You look retarded doing that.

ER was NOT a "mentalcel". He was a mixed race, weak chinned, bloaty lipped MANLET, who didn't stand a chance against the college Chads in Isla Vista because of HIS LOOKS.
Cope, according to his manifesto he envied a short nigger for ascending with blonde foids so the entire college Chads thing is blown out the window
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Cope, according to his manifesto he envied a short nigger for ascending with blonde foids so the entire college Chads thing is blown out the window
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Cherry picking doesn't blow reality out of the window.

This is why I'd never join a discord community

Rather be a total loner then get involved in gay ops at each other

ER mogged, he was autistic af tho
no he didn't.

The infighting is happening because PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE ARE HERE RUINING THE FORUM.
exactly!
AND GUESS WHAT @Rhaast , ONE OF THEM IS YOUUU :feelsree:

but i know you have serious connections here.

Here's a simple logic for you:
If you mog / are attractive looking, foids will show interest in you.
They didn't do that towards ER.
He was NOT a mogger, he was NOT a mentalcel. He was a normal incel because of LOOKS.

View attachment 560494View attachment 560495View attachment 560496View attachment 560498

Here's a simple logic for you:
If you mog / are attractive looking, foids will show interest in you.
They didn't do that towards ER.
He was NOT a mogger, he was NOT a mentalcel. He was a normal incel because of LOOKS.
His recent pics before going ER were better :feelsjuice:
Ok, so if you think ER had good looks, what the fuck are doing here? Because you mog him
Er didnt have sex, just cause i mog him (maybe i dont) doesnt mean i had sex

Except that ER

- wasn't 6'1

1. Did he ever even use Tinder?
2. Irrelevant with Chad good looks as he had.
3. Did he even use lookism?
4. Actually a girl attempted to talk to him in a park but he was too shy to make a coherent sentence back at her plus she had black hair and wasn’t blonde like he wanted. ER once again= mentalcel.

“Nice try” though. :feelsokman:

LOL, pun not actually intended. :feelskek:

Rhaast and Moeggels and even ol Bretty boy are not fake cels. :feelsUgh:

They are mentalcels like The Supreme gentlemen Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger was and they are here as prior accepted holdovers from the Serge and Master administration who have been duly grandfathered in to our present community because it would be unfair of me to kick them out now just because a handful of users cannot accept the fact that mentalceldom exists as a legitimate condition and these guys have every right to be here with us unless or until they ascend. :feelshehe:
Thanks, bro.
Cant you see that this constant infighting is destroying the community? I swear people here just want this forum to be absolute perfection and are complaining 24/7:feelswhat:. Guess what, it never was.

There are a lot of things that happen behind the scenes in every community and people need to understand that. So what if a mod was willing to let in someone that is supposed to be banned? Is it gonna have in effect on you personally? Is it going to ruin the forum on the long run? And the answer to both is no :feelsBox:. Shit like this used to happen all the time during Serge's era, yet this forum held firm. And @AmIjustDreaming is a fucking retarded drug addict traitor who never did any decent modding except banning me for my "brag thread" (which ill admit, it might be bragging from your perspective but jfl i was pissed the fuck off all day because i got cucked hard :lul::lul::lul: i really wasnt bragging and im sorry to all the decent users here that i offended:feelsbadman: :feels:)

Stop infighting, guys. this forum is our only cope, our only place to vent, and we shouldnt destroy it.
:feelsbadman:

you must be that one dead looking algerian guy, if so welcome back

You are a fking mentalcel and a volcel.You do not belong here and your opinion doesn't matter.