Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Things are looking grim for poor opsec cels. Something fishy is definitely going on.

It might be that he's just trying to protect the site from further doxxers targeting us.

i don't think that was the reason why. i told serge that this person admitted to being an alt until he said he was incelfromfinland and then i said "nevermind."

it's likely he got banned for another reason, or maybe he was lying about being incelfromfinland

free @Luxury cuz his POO avi was entertaining :feelsohh:

imagine being on incels.is and calling the incel wiki "autistic incel articles"
imagine saying fat ugly fucks can get girlfriends, aka denying looks/genetics
imagine being bluepill infiltrator
seeing @Luxury banned is rare lifefuel

@Luxury

spit-it-out-spit.gif

imagine being on incels.is and calling the incel wiki "autistic incel articles"
imagine saying fat ugly fucks can get girlfriends, aka denying looks/genetics
imagine being bluepill infiltrator
seeing @Luxury banned is rare lifefuel
wasn't he another one of those dudes who never tried but blames it on his autism/lack of social skills/lack of social circle jfl

also scornedstoic is finally deleted, guys :feelsaww:
@shii410 @Broly @WØLF thoughts?

wasn't he another one of those dudes who never tried but blames it on his autism/lack of social skills/lack of social circle jfl

I don’t really care tbh. Well actually I guess you could say I do a little bit since tbh I liked @scornedstoic as a user ngl. Like if I had to list out my top 20 favorite .is users he would definitely be on it so it’s sad that he instantly became a spineless bluepilled simp after getting a whiff of coochie

NOOOOOOOO

@Uglychincel

HE WAS A COOL DUDE, WTF. FUCKKKKKK HE ALWAYS MADE GOOD POSTS, PLEASE DONT DO THIS SHIT.
Called it JFL
moron called Tom Holland a truecel jfl.

I was very happy to see this. He is a cuck retard who should fuck off.

FIRST LEBENSMUDER. NOW A 2017 OG.

Last edited:
Lebensmüder was requested.
Yeah. I’m really worried about the future of this site.

If anymore OG’s like frail, Algerianincel, and uglychincel leave it will go to complete shit.

i can’t believe frail deleted too, I talked to him back in summer, he seemed like a cool dude. I miss algeriancel too fuck man:feels:
Now uglychincel probably gone as well. This site is losing good members each day and GrAYfags come to shit it up on top of it.
Frail is (or was) 30+ and had failing health. His kidneys and liver were giving out bc alcohol abuse. There’s a good chance he’s dead. Though I’d need a source to confirm.

Algerian was also a nice guy. Hated tallfags which was based.

Uglychincel was always down to chat and had plenty of life experiences to share. Very blackpilled in general and here since day one. He was a wizard too:feelsmage:

10-20 users are keeping this site alive.

Memes aside, people on here are really fucking stupid on average. ID is clogged with SHIT threads of morons repeating things ad nauseam and never contributing anything new. I think you should need 5+ days online activity to post a thread, or 500 posts minimum.

Last edited:
What happened to @algeriancel ?
Oh damn :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nah man that's some pussy shit the way he left, not even saying anything or passing contact to communicate outside of the forum
Don't insult my brocel.
He did mention that he was trying something. That he was religionmaxxing or something in a very religious part of town in order to get a very religious arranged marriage. Something like that.
He was being vague but he did mention it. He might have ascended that way.

Tbh
Don't insult my brocel.
He did mention that he was trying something. That he was religionmaxxing or something in a very religious part of town in order to get a very religious arranged marriage. Something like that.
He was being vague but he did mention it. He might have ascended that way.
Being vague is a bitch trait :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Free @Master and @SergeantIncel you bastards they dindu nuffin :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What happened to @Sean and @Wolfgang101 ???

What about them? @Sean is 6'4 and @Wolfgang101 just likes to brag.
I want to know if @Sean is banned or not. Why is his username not crossed out and there is no "banned" tag, I want to know if he's really banned or just ban evading by going inactive for a while.

Did Wolfgang really get banned for bragging? I'm not complaining, but I just want to know if it's really the reason for his ban or if I missed something.

Did Wolfgang really get banned for bragging? I'm not complaining, but I just want to know if it's really the reason for his ban or if I missed something.
As far as I know yes, I've seen him with a 20% brag warning a few times. It's probably a temp ban from the warnings piling up

Idk about @Sean though. He seems to come and go at random

Wtf diocel is banned