Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

LMAO wat?
What's the real reason? I have to know.

@JayGoptri second dogpill denier also purged? lol

wat the fuk, did they really get banned because they denied the dogpill? it can't be, can it??
Now he can go fuck his dog, instead of tarding up ID with his :bluepill: nonsense.

I swear, if we went a few more months with that guy here, we'd be reading about how trannies are our incel bros who've been misled, and how we should be welcoming of them instead of hating on our brocels. Then he'd call anyone who disagreed with him a shit (brown) pilled moron.

Give it some time, you'll see alts or more of those degenerates appearing in the forum. These people are relentless.

I swear, if we went a few more months with that guy here, we'd be reading about how trannies are our incel bros who've been misled, and how we should be welcoming of them instead of hating on our brocels. Then he'd call anyone who disagreed with him a shit (brown) pilled moron.
not hard to believe tbh

Probably requested. He wasn’t truly blackpilled anyway. MGTOW forums are better places for him.
No it wasn't requested.
You can read his ban-appeal.

@Lebensmüder is banned. :cryfeels:

voluntary, so he may return
he's always been a cool user

Good. imo he should have been banned when he made this thread

That thread raised alarm bells. It was a gradual build-up. His (her? I don't know) early threads were about rejecting truth in favor of trust. It was a weird fucking paradigm with a ton of mental gymnastics to basically get us to admit that we shouldn't accept the black pill as truth or look for the black pill in truth, but should instead seek the black pill in trust? And who to trust? Why, this super selective order of black pill monks, of course. It had "glownigger" written all over it. It's similar to what the FBI does when they create militias to recruit right-wing, anti-establishment types to then bait into committing domestic terror crimes for their sting operations.

That was step 1: dumbing down the forum. Then came the threads about the "brown" pill. That was step 2: a necessary intermediate step that created a door to open to ideas that would slowly erode the forum - ideas like rejecting the dog pill.

If that user hadn't been banned for the dog pill thread, I can practically guarantee it in writing that over the course of several months we would have seen progressively worse threads that kept moving the forum's Overton window. In a year or two this whole place would have become a full-blown reddit-tier blue pilled dumpster fire with tons of internal strife. We used to have forum wars about face vs height. By then we would have had threads seriously discussing why women should be allowed here.

That's the thing with infiltrators. You either spot them very early on or when it's too late, which is equivalent to never having spotted them.

666 pages of ban discussion :feelsdevil:

Nobody will be banned soon. The mods are already on their way to russia to chill with Putin and Snowden. I bet they reserved some hot russian girls for serge.

That thread raised alarm bells. It was a gradual build-up. His (her? I don't know) early threads were about rejecting truth in favor of trust. It was a weird fucking paradigm with a ton of mental gymnastics to basically get us to admit that we shouldn't accept the black pill as truth or look for the black pill in truth, but should instead seek the black pill in trust? And who to trust? Why, this super selective order of black pill monks, of course. It had "glownigger" written all over it. It's similar to what the FBI does when they create militias to recruit right-wing, anti-establishment types to then bait into committing domestic terror crimes for their sting operations.

That was step 1: dumbing down the forum. Then came the threads about the "brown" pill. That was step 2: a necessary intermediate step that created a door to open to ideas that would slowly erode the forum - ideas like rejecting the dog pill.

If that user hadn't been banned for the dog pill thread, I can practically guarantee it in writing that over the course of several months we would have seen progressively worse threads that kept moving the forum's Overton window. In a year or two this whole place would have become a full-blown reddit-tier blue pilled dumpster fire with tons of internal strife. We used to have forum wars about face vs height. By then we would have had threads seriously discussing why women should be allowed here.

That's the thing with infiltrators. You either spot them very early on or when it's too late, which is equivalent to never having spotted them.
Notice how most of the idiots defending him either have a few months being on here or are absentcels who havent seen his previous threads and only have 500-2000 to their name mostly being nonexistent to the forum anyway :feelswhat:

Everything you described is exactly how it would have played out.

He raised the stakes each time to see how much he can get away with.

@Deathmint has a gf

Is @Sean banned or did he delete his shit / put everything on private?

He raised the stakes each time to see how much he can get away with.
That's how they do it. If he started off with that dog pill thread, he would have been banned on first contact.

@HelloHello2 did this guy get banned because of racebaiting or something

also @WØLF thoughts on @K9Otaku ban?
@WØLF brutal noreplypill
Good. imo he should have been banned when he made this thread

lol tbh
@missing
why?
Another one fell to the dogpill:lul:
alt perhaps?
@SergeantIncel @Fat Link can you guys undelete my jungle acc :feelsaww::feelsaww:
serge undelete my acc asap
then again, serge did say that deleted accounts can come back, so it was probably something else considering he didn't get insta banned after he tagged them.

HEY, WTF HAPPENED TO TWO PAGES OF POSTS HERE?

So me and @incelerated were right, it was 666 pages at one point.
Serge was probably deleting his posts manually.

Something big is cooking.
You think this place is getting nuked and our data is possibly being released? Ngl, it's what I would expect anyone to do to protect themselves.

You think this place is getting nuked and our data is possibly being released? Ngl, it's what I would expect anyone to do to protect themselves.
it's over. i signed up using my real email address instead of a throwaway, too