Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving the forum permanently.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5345
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

Robtical @Robtical
Pareg @Pareg
TheGoodGuy @TheGoodGuy
Incellectual @Incellectual
Gyros_Pretcel @Gyros_Pretcel
TheNEET @TheNEET
builderseed @builderseed
Deleted member 6781 @FrailPaleStaleMale
Deleted member 21230 @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Blacktarpill @Blacktarpill
Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore
WØLF @WØLF
Dregster666 @Dregster666
Mainländer @Mainländer
Diocel @Diocel
quinn24 @quinn24
TheSecondComing @TheSecondComing
FrothySolutions @FrothySolutions
FinnCel @FinnCel
Joelossus @Joelossus
The Abyss @The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.

Diocel

Diocel

champagne papi gang
★★★★★
350d 20h 31m
Goodbye brother. stay blackpilled and stay lit.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
171d 20h 45m
So you ascended? Good for you buddy boyo

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
223d 10h 43m
see you, space cowboy
feel free to write to me on Discord, tho I only check it like once a month or less often

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
92d 21h 4m
R @RollD20, @OwlGod, @idlevillager, @jungle, and now you. :cryfeels:

SlutLiberationFront @SlutLiberationFront, the forum is dying. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
125d 16h 35m
brutal goodbye pill. Chat is going to miss you.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
29d 10h 25m
fakecels.is

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
334d 1h 33m
Don't do it. I don't like one on one conversation. Just use the chat.

On the other hand
Gyros_Pretcel said:

I wish you the best.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
ScornedStoic said:
Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery.
That's good to know things are getting better bro. If you have any spare stacys send them over to me.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
ScornedStoic said:
I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought.
True, NAWALT is true, and inb4 "cope", to all such users: just kys

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
134d 2h 16m
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★
14d 15h 32m
Would You mind sharing details? Also good for You, life needs to get better for a Lot of us

incelerated

incelerated

Hated, Hateful
★★★★★
74d 19h 47m
Goodbye boyo, wish you all the best

hatefulricer

hatefulricer

We're virgins in a world that dont want us no more
★★
1d 16h 51m
May we all ascend one day as well :feelsYall:

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Rotten to the core
20d 19h 47m
Enjoy slaying :chad:

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
7d 9h 10m
ScornedStoic said:
The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

View attachment 537524

Robtical @Robtical
Pareg @Pareg
TheGoodGuy @TheGoodGuy
Incellectual @Incellectual
Gyros_Pretcel @Gyros_Pretcel
TheNEET @TheNEET
builderseed @builderseed
Deleted member 6781 @FrailPaleStaleMale
Deleted member 21230 @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Blacktarpill @Blacktarpill
Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore
WØLF @WØLF
Dregster666 @Dregster666
Mainländer @Mainländer
Diocel @Diocel
quinn24 @quinn24
TheSecondComing @TheSecondComing
FrothySolutions @FrothySolutions
FinnCel @FinnCel
Joelossus @Joelossus
The Abyss @The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.
See you tomorrow :feelsdevil:

Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
220d 16h 47m
Good luck for everything bro

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
218d 15h 42m
Holy mother mary christ D @ScornedStoic ascended...
Robtical said:
That's good to know things are getting better bro. If you have any spare stacys send them over to me.
Mainländer @Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
Caesercel said:
@/data/avatars/s/6/6348.jpg?1633148458 @Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.
We have to hold on to our last remaining youth we have with fasting, tretinoin, exercise, and minoxidil.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
218d 15h 42m
Robtical said:
We have to hold on to our last remaining youth we have with fasting, tretinoin, exercise, and minoxidil.
Tretinoin?

D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
39d 3h 25m
Maybe if we sacrifice enough users we can bring back C @Colvin76 and Kamikaze @Kamikaze from the dead.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
25d 12h 50m
HighTGymcel said:
fakecels.is
^

bye bye bluepiller cya on this forum in 2 weeks when you realize it is actually over and you re-swallow that blackpill :blackpill::feelsthink:

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
59d 15h 34m
Languishingrn said:
Maybe if we sacrifice enough users we can bring back C @Colvin76 and Kamikaze @Kamikaze from the dead.
No

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
Caesercel said:
Tretinoin?
It's a prescription cream that increases collagen to your skin, but if you can't get it retinol is good too.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 22h 45m
HighTGymcel said:
fakecels.is

No, I don't think so. If I recall correctly, this user temporarily deactivated his account and then reactivated it last month...a pattern.

ScornedStoic said:
I requested a ban from [email protected] over a month ago to work on some things. I'd like to come back now.

Still, I suppose he saw "hope" and chose to pursue it. Hopefully it is worthwhile...

Interesting avatar...

Last edited:
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
I thought this was a shitpost ngl. Anyways good luck.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★
43d 20h 19m
Goodbye, Scorned.

Although I massively disagree with what you said about how we are not doomed and such, I will respect you here and not go wild.

Good luck I guess because that's what life is mostly based on.

Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 8h 24m
Robtical said:
And fin.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
erenyeager said:
Yes, take everything you can to keep your hair from falling out.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
218d 15h 42m
Robtical said:
It's a prescription cream that increases collagen to your skin, but if you can't get it retinol is good too.
Does it work? My skin is drooping with age.
Animecel2D said:
Yup.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
Caesercel said:
Does it work? My skin is drooping with age.
If it's drooping you probably have to get a face lift, then the tretinoin will smooth out any small wrinkles.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
59d 15h 34m
I am entering the forum permanently

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
127d 6h 17m
If you have ascended, I feel happy for you.

Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
38d 7h 0m
WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 14h 44m
Living proof that deathnics living in Europe literally cannot be incel
Animecel2D said:

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

ban all GrAYcels
★★★★★
28d 14h 10m
i mean i dont think i have a say about anything as a 2021cel but if after years being blackpilled u say this and also believe u are close to ascent then u were never a truecel in the first place

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
100% - Permaban no longer an incel
Diocel said:
Goodbye brother. stay blackpilled and stay lit.
Thank you. I will never forget my time here.
Pixycel said:
So you ascended? Good for you buddy boyo
Won't give details because I don't want this thread to hurt users, especially users in really deep depression who will see this as evidence that's it over for them-when in fact it's the opposite. The point of this thread is not to brag but to inspire because I am no chad yet this happened to me. Thank you though
TheNEET said:
see you, space cowboy
feel free to write to me on Discord, tho I only check it like once a month or less often
I'll miss you, friendcel. It's too bad you're not anywhere else often but it'll be good to not lose you entirely. I especially wish you the best, a girl would be lucky to have you. You're a great guy with integrity
Zer0/∞ said:
R @RollD20, @OwlGod, @idlevillager, @jungle, and now you. :cryfeels:

SlutLiberationFront @SlutLiberationFront, the forum is dying. :feelsrope:
It may be time. You have to remember that while the basis for this place existing may be real that it is a depression pit, it recycles misery into a feedback loop and all sorts of twisted shit can come out of that

I don't think the levels of negativity presently here are healthy under any context, even if it's warranted
Incellectual said:
brutal goodbye pill. Chat is going to miss you.
Goodbye on .is good friend. I hope we keep in touch off site though. You are like my forum spirit animal I feel we are similar people, I think highly of you
HighTGymcel said:
fakecels.is
If I was a fakecel then 99.999% of users on this site are fakecel also.
Gyros_Pretcel said:
Don't do it. I don't like one on one conversation. Just use the chat.

On the other hand

I wish you the best.
I understand, and it's not ideal. I would like to have a community to post in again as well, and would like to drop in on chat. But I have issues with self-regulation and this site and after my life I just want to revel in this happiness for a bit. I don't really want to look back. I want to leave this chapter of my life behind me. Hopefully I don't lose too many friendcels doing this.
Thank you bro, and good luck to you. I hope your parentnigs change their selfish ways soon and help you get on your feet.
Robtical said:
Thank you so much for the well wishes man.
AlphaCentauri said:
True, NAWALT is true, and inb4 "cope", to all such users: just kys
I have to agree, not all women are like that. I am incredibly lucky to have found one. I won't forget it.
Ika-Sama said:
Good luck. :feelsokman:
Thank you!
lemon21 said:
Would You mind sharing details? Also good for You, life needs to get better for a Lot of us
Thank you! I hope things improve for many people here. Unfortunately I think if I went into detail of what I've experienced it would infuriate and hurt a lot of users here, which is not my goal
What I can say is that I met someone who showed me a whole nother perspective on the world and I have a new lease on life, I don't think about suicide anymore and I'm happy again. I'm not really concerned about sex anymore.
incelerated said:
Goodbye boyo, wish you all the best
I really appreciate it!
hatefulricer said:
May we all ascend one day as well :feelsYall:
Amen! Preach!
Greyandoldcel said:
Enjoy slaying :chad:
Thank you!
Hapacalyptist said:
See you tomorrow :feelsdevil:
I don't think so!
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
Good luck for everything bro
It means a lot, thank you! Here's hoping for you as well fellow chatcel!
Caesercel said:
Holy mother mary christ D @ScornedStoic ascended...

Mainländer @Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.
If there is hope for me there is hope for everyone here that hasn't let the hate permeate
Lycan said:
^

bye bye bluepiller cya on this forum in 2 weeks when you realize it is actually over and you re-swallow that blackpill :blackpill::feelsthink:
I've thoroughly regurgitated the black pill and stomped on it, but thanks anyway:feelsaww:
Intellau_Celistic said:
No, I don't think so. If I recall correctly, this user temporarily deactivated his account and then reactivated it last month...a pattern.

Still, I suppose he saw "hope" and chose to pursue it. Hopefully it is worthwhile...

Interesting avatar...
Not sure what you're getting at but good luck to you
NikRebi said:
I thought this was a shitpost ngl. Anyways good luck.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Good luck to you too!
Pareg said:
Goodbye, Scorned.

Although I massively disagree with what you said about how we are not doomed and such, I will respect you here and not go wild.

Good luck I guess because that's what life is mostly based on.
Goodbye my friend. I have hope for you even if you don't have it for yourself.
Animecel2D said:
Have fun posting until you die
FinnCel said:
If you have ascended, I feel happy for you.
Many thanks bro.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
ScornedStoic said:
Thank you so much for the well wishes man.
No problem bro. :feelsYall:

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Fabio said:
Good luck
Thanks!
WØLF said:
Living proof that deathnics living in Europe literally cannot be incel
Not sure if you're referring to me; I'm white, and currently not in Europe.
Misanthropy1 said:
i mean i dont think i have a say about anything as a 2021cel but if after years being blackpilled u say this and also believe u are close to ascent then u were never a truecel in the first place
Maybe.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 14h 44m
ScornedStoic said:
Not sure if you're referring to me; I'm white, and currently not in Europe.
I KNEW IT Deleted member 15088 @BummerDrummer YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME YOU CUCK, I SHOULD'VE NEVER BELIEVED YOU METHHEAD ASS TWEAKER

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
57d 11h 30m
nigga really did ascend, it was nice to knowing you, good luck.

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★
18d 11h 42m
Happy for you but sad to see another brother go. But again happy for you, enjoy becoming a normie.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
22d 21h 51m
I'm only a graycel and haven't seen many of your posts, but goodbye. I hope whatever you've found in your life is well worth it. Also, nice Rainy Boots avi.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 8h 24m
Robtical said:
Yes, take everything you can to keep your hair from falling out.
Based
Robtical said:
Can you dm me this I wanna get rid of some forehead wrinkles

deex

deex

Chum Master
10h 9m
Congrats bro, I wish you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.