Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious no

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
no

Last edited:
the saga continues

ur one of my favorite posters out here bro... most relatable one. i'd be sad if you were gone

Goodbye everyone

life is too miserable and lonely for me

the fact that people here hate me too because of my views is what pushed me to the edge

Gonna get in my car and close the garage door and cover the exhaust with a towel once I’m done writing this
don't kill yourself man that's what those normoid assholes want

the world is beautiful and fair you still have a lot to live for.....

stop with that shit nigga, people dont hate you here we're all in the same boat

larpie larp mcLarpface

Beyond over if you rope over toxic inkwells.

There are people who agree with your views. It's mainly copers who want to protect their own worldview who lash out at others. Reality is if you're incel you already lost and no specific mindset fixes the problem, so any supremacy over the matter is just massive cope.

The Drama Queen arc continues

Last edited:
Blinklos

stop trying to guilt me.

Disabling your account IRL

ASS_F was last seen: 17 minutes ago

it's fucking over

No, don't go, you are one of the best users

Them idiots in the replies to this thread are just giving more ammo to lurkers to use against us.

Good riddance nothing of value will be lost

did you back out, OP?
japan used to execute kamikaze pilots that came back from their mission as cowards.

You’re a nazi therefore, argument invalid.
Have you seen this guy’s posts? This is a LARPer. This entire thread is just for attention now that more people are sick of his/her shit

did you back out, OP?
japan used to execute kamikaze pilots that came back from their mission as cowards.
yeah, he was last seen 3 minutes ago

he did not rope :feelsautistic:

Have you seen this guy’s posts? This is a LARPer. This entire thread is just for attention now that more people are sick of his/her shit
Not exactly any proof of that, could just be a dude wanting to get shit off his chest.

I remember him from r/braincels and he has been here for 3.5 years , he's not a larper.

Not exactly any proof of that, could just be a dude wanting to get shit off his chest.
Venting every once in a while is one thing. Full on bitching and making roastie threads for attention. I can tell that this is some roastie who is trying to attention whore on this forum. Does this not remind you of that other roastie sillytruecel?

Venting every once in a while is one thing. Full on bitching and making roastie threads for attention. I can tell that this is some roastie who is trying to attention whore on this forum. Does this not remind you of that other roastie sillytruecel?
Who? And I think if someone wanted to troll or whatever then the person would of probably said the stereotypical incel stuff such as encouraging others to go ER and stuff.

LMAO KNEW IT NICE LARP also call it haha

why are not mods banning this guy

he is saying stupid bluepill shit and spamming the fuck out of the forum also larping about killing himself

you really want attention IT? do you

why are u guys defending this???

Last edited:
Who? And I think if someone wanted to troll or whatever then the person would of probably said the stereotypical incel stuff such as encouraging others to go ER and stuff.
Trolls come in variety. Sure some will be overly edgy without any logic but this type of trolling is just to be obnoxious for the sake of it. He or she is also an agecuck and a moralfag on top of that. I also saw her encourage tranny shit too on some occasion. But then she makes attention whore woe is me threads to gain sympathy so that people defend her when others call her out.

Who knows. Any foid can come on here and act as obnoxious as possible and as long as she doesn’t straight up say she is a foid the mods won’t do shit

Trolls come in variety. Sure some will be overly edgy without any logic but this type of trolling is just to be obnoxious for the sake of it. He or she is also an agecuck and a moralfag on top of that. I also saw her encourage tranny shit too on some occasion. But then she makes attention whore woe is me threads to gain sympathy so that people defend her when others call her out.

Who knows. Any foid can come on here and act as obnoxious as possible and as long as she doesn’t straight up say she is a foid the mods won’t do shit
STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING GIRL YOU FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE

he is saying stupid bluepill shit and spamming the fuck out of the forum also larping about killing himself

you really want attention IT? do you
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU TOO
Fuck Mobb Deep, Fuck Biggie, Fuck Bad Boy as a staff record label
and as a motherfuckin crew
And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy; then fuck you too
Chino XL, fuck you too
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too
Alla y'all motherfuckers, fuck you die slow motherfucker
My fo'-fo' make sure all y'all kids don't grow
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us
We the motherfuckin Thug Life ridahs Westside till we die!