Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

We can have alt accounts?

IMG 7353

You can, I can't.

@Getlooksordie is permabanned, right? I had disagreements with him (he was a sub8 adherent), but a highly entertaining poster. :f:

I thought for a moment that i_a_m_i got banned for a moment and was confused

@Watac once again the I’ve been proven right that teenagers don’t belong here. How many more bans until we get a age restriction?

@Watac once again the I’ve been proven right that teenagers don’t belong here. How many more bans until we get a age restriction?

I agree, teenagers still go through puberty and thus they could ascend naturally.

Not sure if I support an age limit. There's lonely kids who have nobody to talk to. I know how that feels and it’s a horrible feeling.

"All youngcels are fakecels! Except for me when I was young, it was already over for me."
This. However I do see quite a few youngcels try hards looking like idiots trying to prove their incel status though.

"All youngcels are fakecels! Except for me when I was young, it was already over for me."
Like i said 18-19 is fine, but why allow 14-15 year old “incels” most of them end up getting banned anyway and ones that aren’t still haven’t finished puberty and can possibly end be better looking. If not they can return 3-4 years later when there 18.

Like i said 18-19 is fine, but why allow 14-15 year old “incels” most of them end up getting banned anyway and ones that aren’t still haven’t finished puberty and can possibly end be better looking. If not they can return 3-4 years later when there 18.
Well as long as they're respectful and follow rules I guess I'm cool w it. I just hate the cocky edgy fuckers who think they're cool

Well as long as they're respectful and follow rules I guess I'm cool w it. I just hate the cocky edgy fuckers who think they're cool
you can tell if they have been through puberty based on how they act, it's quite funny.

When you were 14-15, were you incel?

temporary.

edit: after we, the mod team, considered it further, the punishment is now permanent. breaking a rule, a specific one that he'd promised to stop in his ban appeal no less, so soon after being unbanned shows that he really is not interested in reforming, that he isn't grateful about the second chance that he'd been given. it also seems that he meant to use his alt purely to make things harder for the mods, another sign of malice.

edit: after we, the mod team, considered it further, the punishment is now permanent. breaking a rule, a specific one that he'd promised to stop in his ban appeal no less, so soon after being unbanned shows that he really is not interested in reforming, that he isn't grateful about the second chance that he'd been given. it also seems that he meant to use his alt purely to make things harder for the mods, another sign of malice.
Yeah I'm sure it's permanent. :feelsseriously: What is this the 8th time.

Hahaahahahaha that faggot is banned once again, that´s what he get for being such a fucking faggot.

Hahaahahahaha that faggot is banned once again, that´s what he get for being such a fucking faggot.
cope....

i wish god would permanently ban me from life

Noo Salsa why.. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

@Insalsa cant keep my dick in my pants uh

Why people here cares so much about these retarded weebs???

Most of them just spam the community with shit, they dont post NOTHING useful.

Bon voyage faggot.

Why people here cares so much about these retarded weebs???

Most of them just spam the community with shit, they dont post NOTHING useful.

Bon voyage faggot.
#BanAllWeebHomos