Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Last edited:
@Animecel2D come back or I'll step on your balls

So is @FullTimeLoser perma banned? Or is it temporary?

Uncage @Vermilioncore and @Animecel2D

WTF?? Free @Animecel2D. Let my nigga cope by postmaxing.

Last edited:
.co is a popularity contest. Here the fakecels and NT low inhib larpers reign supreme. The truecels are forgotten and literally who forever.

What happened with my boy @Animecel2D ?

users can come back from a requested ban easily enough so i don't see why you are complaining
I was just kidding lol.
@vippnor ?

Last edited:
I get the impression some people just request so they can see a load of people say "free him" for them tbqh
he says he has school shit going on.

But im a huge attention whore, so by your logic im a fakecel.
Could be BPD possibly. Very little men have it, but I've been wondering if it was more of an incel trait or perhaps guys that are more feminine looking have a higher chance of having it comparably.

Could be BPD possibly. Very little men have it, but I've been wondering if it was more of an incel trait or perhaps guys that are more feminine looking have a higher chance of having it comparably.
It's very simple.

The uglier as a male you are, the more neurotic you are. It's a gradual environmental influence over many years. You start to become anxious, depressed, or worse in some cases, over years of neglect and isolation as an ugly low smv.

I've known literal retard chads who, if born incel, would without any shred of doubt be neurotic trainwrecks, but since they're Chad they're carefree and low inhib due to every single foid and person treating them well and reaching out to them.

Mental problems are mostly environmental, it's only like 1/3 genetic at most.

It's very simple.

The uglier as a male you are, the more neurotic you are. It's a gradual environmental influence over many years. You start to become anxious, depressed, or worse in some cases, over years of neglect and isolation as an ugly low smv.

Mental problems are mostly environmental, it's only like 1/3 genetic at most.
That's true BPD in particular I don't think has very strong genetic linkage. I think BPD is associated with "extreme feminity" or something of the sort though. So I do think being feminine/feminine looking could make you more predisposed to it. On the other end of the ugly spectrum overmasculinized ogres, I think, would have a much lower chance of having BPD, but I could be wrong.

That's true BPD in particular I don't think has very strong genetic linkage. I think BPD is associated with "extreme feminity" or something of the sort though. So I do think being feminine/feminine looking could make you more predisposed to it. On the other end of the ugly spectrum overmasculinized ogres, I think, would have a much lower chance of having BPD, but I could be wrong.
Even for conditions that do have strong genetic predisposition, if you were to grow up in a calm family and relaxed environment, you'd likely never develop it. But it's usually a package, you're both ugly and neurotic , so you get the worst of both worlds.

Though i do think you're right that the higher t you are the less mental problems you will have.

you are right, full time loser had a connection to @mental_out
View attachment 313743
so at first our great mod says

"i don't understand the rules, i'll let serge handle it"

then fulltimeloser makes a distrack
View attachment 313744
and he gives a shoutout to @mental_out

then in ban discussion megathread, he says to @mental_out "please don't ever ban me".

BUT WHY WOULD HE NEED TO ASK THIS, JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES YOU TARD AND YOU WON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING BANNED.

How long does @mental_out and @FullTimeLoser history go? well, apparently a few years
View attachment 313748

so he obviously knows what "connections" are, so he projects onto others:
View attachment 313742

I tried to message knajjd this morning, but he was drunk:
View attachment 313752
View attachment 313753

granted, i give knajjd a pass here,because he is a known drunk

ANYWAYS, LET'S GET TO THE TRUE BULLSHIT:

@FullTimeLoser claims i am fakecel, but has ZERO PROOF BESIDES TESTIMONY:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "KISS RAPE" EVEN MEAN?

Not only that, but Storm is @vippnor
View attachment 313757

and what did @vippnor say about me?

TL;DR: I AM INCEL AS FUCK, AND ALL THE "COUNTER" ARGUMENTS WERE BULLSHIT

@Animecel2D @Ropemaxx @ionlycopenow @Sparrow's Song @BummerDrummer @TheSecondComing @LOLI BREEDING @pp183 @Colvin76 @Haywire @TigerFestival @Mainländer @GoffSystemQB @Robtical @LOLI BREEDING @ShadowTheEdgehog

let's celebrate this faggot's ban

oh and @Dregster666 @gymletethnicel @Romello Gaghan 2 @shii410 @ThoughtfulCel AND MOST IMPORTANTLY @FullTimeLoser
tenor.gif
You actually went and measaged every single mod and reported over 20 comments of mine just cuz I called you fakecel :soy:

Doesn't matter. I'm gonna take @ThoughtfulCel 's advice and stop taking your opinion seriously. Your opinion =women's opinion. This is the last time I reply to you

This is correct, I hate how normies try to gaslight you when you mention that physical appearance plays an important role on mental well-being.
Though i do think you're right that the higher t you are the less mental problems you will have.
I don't think this would necessarily apply to all kinds of mental problems; for example anger management issues and manic behavior might be more prominent in high T indivudials.
And also I found this study which says that testosterone levels and mental health have overall a weak correlation:
Men presumed being testosterone deficient had a higher symptom score, in particularly regarding anxiety, but they did not have pathological symptoms. Thus, lower testosterone levels was only associated with subthreshold symptoms of anxiety and depression.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20923289/
Take it with a grain of salt though

This is correct, I hate how normies try to gaslight you when you mention that physical appearance plays an important role on mental well-being.

I don't think this would necessarily apply to all kinds of mental problems; for example anger management issues and manic behavior might be more prominent in high T indivudials.
And also I found this study which says that testosterone levels and mental health have overall a weak correlation:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20923289/
Take it with a grain of salt though
Prolonged anger is a sign of low t

Has anyone explained why animecel2d is banned??

he started posting nonsense, @mental_out asked him if he's seeking a ban and he said yes.
Can't keep a good man down for long

free @Animecel2D

he started posting nonsense, @mental_out asked him if he's seeking a ban and he said yes.
I like how he asked for it but is still literally viewing every single thread

You actually went and measaged every single mod and reported over 20 comments of mine just cuz I called you fakecel :soy:
He hates anyone that disagrees with him, I remember when I requested a ban a while back he was elated and made it known here, I didn't even realise he disliked me jfl. Just like redditors he hates his echo chamber being disturbed :feelsEhh:

He hates anyone that disagrees with him, I remember when I requested a ban a while back he was elated and made it known here, I didn't even realise he disliked me jfl. Just like redditors he hates his echo chamber being disturbed :feelsEhh:
And the hilarious part is that one mod did his bedding. He's literally like AHS going around complaining to mods. I was told he reported over 20 comments of mine. literally.

I've noticed the same. I was only calling him out on his logic, but he decided to make it personal and summon me into one of his threads, implying I'm now on suicide watch.
Big mistake.