Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @Personalityinkwell ASAP!!
He is claustrophobic.

(((Requested)))
Yeah right
Probably throat fucking his JB gf as we speak
23682.jpg

Free @Tiredpoorcel
What did he do to deserve the ban? He is tired and poor can't get more incel than that

He committed the ultimate act of attention whoring @Dregster666

giphy.gif

His gf was probably upset that he was spending all of his time here and none with her

I think not.
When postmaxxing with one account is not enough. :lul:

Also I am glad for a short pause of (JB) threadmaxxing, but will also be happy when @Edmund_Kemper and @Personalityinkwell will come back.
And what is with @NothinButAComedy ? I never acknowledged him before.

And what is with @NothinButAComedy ? I never acknowledged him before.
he made some posts about race and stuff that I agreed with but then he made this weird ass "Rating IT women" thread where he writes multi paragraphs about IT foids and it was cringe and women worship so he got banned

What happened to @daughter2
He was such a nice friendly user.
Unban him mods

What happened to @daughter2
He was such a nice friendly user.
Unban him mods
Lol, I read her one post. I had a bit of pity and arousal until the last sentence. JFL
he made some posts about race and stuff that I agreed with but then he made this weird ass "Rating IT women" thread where he writes multi paragraphs about IT foids and it was cringe and women worship so he got banned
Is this perma?

Lol, I read her one post. I had a bit of pity and arousal until the last sentence. JFL

Is this perma?
She probably sucking Chad cock right now.

AWALT
(with a few exceptions here and there)

First @FullTimeLoser then @Edmund_Kemper now @Personalityinkwell
Attention whoring as usual.
Very likely. I was surprised, he mostly does harmless things. Maybe he just wants a break, guy is here all day(like me).

First @FullTimeLoser then @Edmund_Kemper now @Personalityinkwell

Very likely. I was surprised, he mostly does harmless things. Maybe he just wants a break, guy is here all day(like me).
Tbh

JFL at the timing.

Uncage @Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @FullTimeLoser based users

Free @Personalityinkwell and @FemoidsGTFO

@Irishcel Why was my nigga banned he had based Taxi Driver avi

@Personalityinkwell

I'm not going to start celebrating yet.

Knowing this guy he did this for drama and attention.

Stay gone please. The forum has enough fakecels as is

@Personalityinkwell

1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

I wasn't surprised to see the strike-through in his handle, but I was surprised to hear it was requested.

I wasn't surprised to see the strike-through in his handle, but I was surprised to hear it was requested.
he has forum halo so he will probably never get perma'd

the requested ban did not surprise me since he has done this before

I don't mind his attention-whoring, tbh. If it helps him cope and stay sane, let a brocel cope. Just keep it in check and don't cause drama for its own sake.

What I do mind is the agenda pushing. So many fucking threads about pedophilia, ffs.

I don't mind his attention-whoring, tbh. If it helps him cope and stay sane, let a brocel cope. Just keep it in check and don't cause drama for its own sake.

What I do mind is the agenda pushing. So many fucking threads about pedophilia, ffs.
Not to mention normies, kiss having virgins, etc.

Dude loves being in drama like a foid. Even a single day of him not on the forum is a breath of fresh air.

Blblblblbl

(((Requested)))
Yeah right
Probably throat fucking his JB gf as we speak
He should be perm tbh i hate that faggot
Lame

Attention whoring as usual. What a faggot

He's too ugly to get JBs
@Personalityinkwell

Not to mention normies, kiss having virgins, etc.

Dude loves being in drama like a foid. Even a single day of him not on the forum is a breath of fresh air.

Calm down guys! He’s just a 6’ white guy with an average, non-deformed face/jaw who’s kissed girls. Incel like all of us! /s

Cope

Better users have been disposed of.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's on thin ice tbh

Cope

Better users have been disposed of.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's on thin ice tbh
by forum halo I'm mainly talking about the 30k posts. tbh if a graycel made as many inflammatory threads as he does they would be endlessly scrutinized and prob banned very fast

Last edited:
by forum halo I'm mainly talking about the 30k posts. tbh if a graycel made as many inflammatory threads as he does they would be endlessly scrutinized and prob banned very fast
Tbh greycel would get permed in a week. Inkwell started being an edgy faggot when he cracked 10k posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

• hollowcel
  • wereq
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back