Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

WojakSoy Cuck

Does someone miss @AfrikanCel?

I mean he's not returning ever and he's on looksmax.org creating some quality content rn but does anyone here miss him?
If he posts on looksmax.org he's probably a normalfag.

Is @Leucosticte permabanned? Holy shit one of the highest IQ posters and best writers.
:feelsrope:

Dammit. I thought another fakecel bit the dust, and he's the worst of all
Well, I can't really say anything about his incel status since the guy has a little daughter, kek, but why you dislike him besides that? Just this week he made a lot of top tier threads.

Well, I can't really say anything about his incel status since the guy has a little daughter, kek, but why you dislike him besides that? Just this week he made a lot of top tier threads.
I literally just made a thread about how much I hate non-virgins, meanwhile this guy has a wife and daughter and yet tries to get incels to vote for his political campaign.

If I ever saw that faggot IRL I would literally beat him to death.

Are you schizophrenic
Borderline.

I'm hysterical, supposedly but Don't have a uterus.
@Varys (Zesto alt) was given an 80% warning by @Ryo_Hazuki allegedly for talking about his “2D mommygf"(elab tbh)
What's a 2d mommygf? Some chick who uses an anime character gif as her Avatar?

JFC then he wasn't banned. He was censored for being another incel with mommy issues.

Why was my thread deleted? i´ve never implied that you should kill normies or something like that.

Deleted Thread Discussion Megathread when?
That's actually a pretty good idea. Perfect place for people to expose the stupid thread they made and the fact that they stand by it even after it was removed.

Reminds me of that guy recently who said he was going to "basedshamanmaxx" by pretending to be a bluepilled cuck on YouTube and pander to liberal bleeding hearts like a cuck or something. After the thread was deleted, he started immediately bitching about it in other threads lol.

He's so open about his pedophilia, I'm really surprised that some vigilante didn't target him yet.
Lol, he had political opponents' lackeys break into his house and steal his hard drives

What happened to @Gremlincel ?

He hasn't been online since Sunday, that's all.
My assumption is he doesn't know the new domain or he forgot his password.
If someone has him as contact somewhere else try contacting him.
I have him on Discord but he also seems to be inactive there

what happened to @Lord Byron? Is it permanent or temporary?

I wonder why
I can't say this in fact the reason, but I remember him mentioning off hand that he'd leave the site if his therapist recommended him doing so.

Permanent.
His posts were always high IQ. :f: I wish his profile wasn't private, it'd be a pleasure reading through his posts.
I can't say this in fact the reason, but I remember him mentioning off hand that he'd leave the site if his therapist recommended him doing so.
He made almost 1600 in less than 20 days, I think he saw how addictive this was. In the end of the day, I believe, he was too good for this place.

Yep, gottem.
Don't let this make you think anyone who "talks like a female" is a female, because there have been cases where this is false.
How did you find out that it was a female?

Kek what sort of male would call himself "applesauce" jfl

Sarge is a female herself, so she can tell her own kind apart very easily
Sarge is a female or a man possing as a foid ? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: