Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad Dandruff

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
Has anyone else had an experience with really bad dandruff? :feelsjuice: When I was a teenager it got so bad, I had some appearing in my eyebrows, and even on my nose:dafuckfeels: anyone else know this feel

Last edited:
Has anyone else had an experience witty really and dandruff? :feelsjuice: When I was a teenager it got so bad, I had some appearing in my eyebrows, and even on my nose:dafuckfeels: anyone else know this feel
Tar shampoo

Same. It was absolutly insane. I had so much of it.
I'm so thankful that it went away after puberty.

Has anyone else had an experience with really bad dandruff? :feelsjuice: When I was a teenager it got so bad, I had some appearing in my eyebrows, and even on my nose:dafuckfeels: anyone else know this feel
Yep. I've had it real bad since i was in middle school i guess. My sclap is insanely flaky, honestly shit looks like the surface of the moon. If I grow any facial hair then my face gets flaky too. No matter what I do or what type of Shampoo I use it doesn't help at all. My scalp itches basically all the time. In addition I just have dry skin flaking problems in general.

Dude I am dealing with this shit right now, on my eyebrows and nose too :dafuckfeels: how did u fix it?? I am currently using nizoral but it's not doing shit

Yes bro

What works is tea tree oil or shampoos containing it. Tea tree oil is an excellent antifungal.