Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aww too bad. Some chad somewhere has lost his 21 year okd

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
EECEFB04 5F5E 4203 B4BA D46105168FE5

For anyone wondering why I put this as life fuel. I see it as a lot of life fuel when sluts like her die young because even though I live a shitty sexless life, I know I have outlived them

She maybe transformed to an actual sea whale and took off.

White women are so pampered that they go to third world shitholes alone and think nothing will happen to them. I remember here in shitzil when a blue eyed blonde was jogging in the favelas, obviously she was killed by some thirsty nigger. They don't realize what world they live in because they are so sheltered.

View attachment 163204

For anyone wondering why I put this as life fuel. I see it as a lot of life fuel when sluts like her die young because even though I live a shitty sexless life, I know I have outlived them

the stormer's take on this is really epic

Oh yeah I’m sure you don’t know at all what to think. You must be well-medicated.

Bitch is dead, bitch.

And where’s her father?

Is he going with you to help search for the body of your fat dead whore daughter?

Maybe this plan to send all of these young whores on global fuck tours was misguided?

At least, maybe slightly?

White women are so pampered that they go to third world shitholes alone and think nothing will happen to them. I remember here in shitzil when a blue eyed blonde was jogging in the favelas, obviously she was killed by some thirsty nigger. They don't realize what world they live in because they are so sheltered.
Based Nigger

That boy ravage that pink pussy in broad daylight and it sounds like he got away.

JFL

Daily stormer is based

Shes built like a linebacker bruh lmao

Foids are so oblivious to everything and everyone it’s almost comical. Almost.

Oh no roastie dies chasing after ONS holiday Chads while on her gap yah, big deal.

the stormer's take on this is really epic

Oh yeah I’m sure you don’t know at all what to think. You must be well-medicated.

Bitch is dead, bitch.

And where’s her father?

Is he going with you to help search for the body of your fat dead whore daughter?

Maybe this plan to send all of these young whores on global fuck tours was misguided?

At least, maybe slightly?
LOOOOOOOOOOL this is fucking gold.

Nothing of value was lost.

I love it when foids go on a global cock ride and get murdered. Just like those whores beheaded in morocco and the british slut murdered in new zealand :feelsgah:

It's funny when those sheltered, low iq white whores who "love to travel!" and "want to find myself! tee hee" end up fucking annihilated.

I remember that time when those two scandinavian whores got beheaded by ISIS. Good fucking riddance, haha.

Probably got drunk and died.
Another reason to not get drunk.

Good bye fat bitch. Good food for the worms :feelskek:

Another dumb slut who thought that real life was just like that stupid movie "Eat Pray Love" and found out the hard way that it isn't.

Died not a virgin though
something we may never accomplish

Backpackers are the ultimate trash. Every fucking where I go they are all the same, they are all delusional, wanting to "live their lives because life is too short" and having that rebellious mindset. Especially foidpackers, their idea is that they are these exotic, "free spirit", adventurous people. You can fucking tell they're all the same, they all have that slutty vibe. We all know that the actual reason behind their "adventure" is simply to try different "assortment" of dicks, a Chad from every country, if you would. Just take this whore for an example, she was last seen at a party, probably looking for a local Chad to taste his tropical nectar, but boo fucking hoo, bitch, you are not as "strong" and "independent" as you thought you are. Stuff like this actually gives me pleasure.

Shes built like a linebacker bruh lmao
Irrelevant. She's white and she's abroad.

Backpackers are the ultimate trash. Every fucking where I go they are all the same, they are all delusional, wanting to "live their lives because life is too short" and having that rebellious mindset. Especially foidpackers, their idea is that they are these exotic, "free spirit", adventurous people. You can fucking tell they're all the same, they all have that slutty vibe. We all know that the actual reason behind their "adventure" is simply to try different "assortment" of dicks, a Chad from every country, if you would. Just take this whore for an example, she was last seen at a party, probably looking for a local Chad to taste his tropical nectar, but boo fucking hoo, bitch, you are not as "strong" and "independent" as you thought you are. Stuff like this actually gives me pleasure.

Irrelevant. She's white and she's abroad.

When I was in SEA, the female backpackers look and smelled awful. They were uglier than the "white trash" of America. It's completely pointless to travel if you want to fuck them, you could go to any small meth addicted town and get the same thing but better looking.

One less whore to worry about

Lol. Based ethnics

I see it as a lot of life fuel when sluts like her die young because even though I live a shitty sexless life, I know I have outlived them

Cope, the quality is important not the quantity.

why the fuck would go to cambodia