Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal avoidancecel trait: you give up on stuff, because you just don't fit into this world

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
how my based username suggests, I suffer from really bad back problems due to genetical (who would've guessed?) and behavioural issues (plain rotting by lying down on a fucked up mattress pretty much all day, granted enough food is at home). I'm a impulsivecel jumping from side A to side B real quick. So after deciding that I had to do something I contacted a rehab-clinic specialized in treating a variety of musculoskeletal problems. Thinking that I'd get a small room for myself for the stay there I bit the bullet and went for it (knowing that at some point I'd have to take my shirt off :feelsrope:). But long story short I would've been placed in a room with 3 normies, of which 2, already gave my subhumanness a cold stare when I entered. Recalling my horrible time in a psychiatric institution, where I was also placed in a room with others with zero privacy, I just blew the whole thing and went back home, considering an ambulant alternative. :feelscomfy:

Damn, I skipped out eye treatment for my degenerative eye disease because I couldn't be bothered to drive 1 1/2 hours to the special hospital, fuck em I hate new situations, I like my life absurdly rigid and predictable.

Damn, I skipped out eye treatment for my degenerative eye disease because I couldn't be bothered to drive 1 1/2 hours to the special hospital, fuck em I hate new situations, I like my life absurdly rigid and predictable.
yeah just plain brutal, I wasn't trying to be picky but even a subhuman has some preferences. I've already experienced enough bullshit and don't need more of it.

get a newer mattress if you can find a way to afford it

srs when I got a new mattress it helped my back a lot

get a newer mattress if you can find a way to afford it

srs when I got a new mattress it helped my back a lot
I think it'd help too, but I'm neetmaxxed on the lower end,def planning to get one tho brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back