Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

I am autistic and I have a fucking stupid nasal voice and I hate it so much. I sound like I'm ten years old or some shit (I'm 16).
I sound like a I am a 10 year old that took a shit ton of bullshark testosterone

I can sound very feminine at times I guess. I wouldn't call my voice nasally.

one thing that bothers me about people here is they might deny the autismpill. autism is a death sentence and if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled. it isn't just looks that help in life. looks are the main thing that help in life. (no i ain't saying personality matters unless some almost decent looking guy darktriadmaxxes).

but when you're sub8, you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.

and don't say "autism exists as long as you're sub8". sub8 autists aren't as common as you think. autists are more likely to be sub5 or even sub4.

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.

three studies confirming it, autists are much more likely to be ugly AF and have nasal nerdy voices.

@ordinaryotaku @Colvin76 @Total Imbecile @Robtical
There a difference between high functioning autism and milder forms of autism like Aspergers, which is probably what most autistic mentalcels here have. Aspergers is possible to overcome, but high functioning = over.

There a difference between high functioning autism and milder forms of autism like Aspergers, which is probably what most autistic mentalcels here have. Aspergers is possible to overcome, but high functioning = over.
You don't need to be full, nonverbal, rocking in the corner autistic to be unfuckable.

Just mildly sperg with an inability to read the room, a weird sense of humour, tone deaf dress sense and taking shit a bit too literally will render you invisible to women.

I mean, I'm not looking to fuck autistic guys either, but even I can only stand listening to aspie BS for so long, before I just have to get out...

You don't need to be full, nonverbal, rocking in the corner autistic to be unfuckable.

Just mildly sperg with an inability to read the room, a weird sense of humour, tone deaf dress sense and taking shit a bit too literally will render you invisible to women.

I mean, I'm not looking to fuck autistic guys either, but even I can only stand listening to aspie BS for so long, before I just have to get out...
A chad with those traits is quirky and naive.

Well Aspergers is an outdated diagnosis, now its just high functioning (which ironically is more ableist than Aspergers is :feelskek:). I was diagnosedas an aspie but now i am just high functioning according to my doctor due to the changes in diagnostic terminologies.

Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
100 percent

I attest I am ugly AF and probably have nasally albeit deep voice.

Because I’m fugly, I consciously avoid photography and videography anytime and anywhere.

This is why family photos of me is rare. I’m the first-born as a failed prototype, whereas my subsequent four siblings are “perfected” with good look (photogenic) and no autistic disorder.

I expect to die forever alone as a pathetic, impoverished, welfare-parasitizing ancient virgin, if I choose not to rope. FML. :feelscry:

does sub8 refer to less than 8 psl?

Well Aspergers is an outdated diagnosis, now its just high functioning (which ironically is more ableist than Aspergers is :feelskek:). I was diagnosedas an aspie but now i am just high functioning according to my doctor due to the changes in diagnostic terminologies.
Jfl, the changes they keep making are stupid af.

i have been told that i have weird nasal voice whatever that means
brutal tbh
I have it. fucking piece of shit voice. everything else isn't bad enough, we have to be ugly and sound like shit on top of all other autistic problems. fucking meme world.

When I was younger my mother said that she could "instantly recognise Autists", I always assumed that she was crazy (like how she talks about a "verkoudheidgeur") but after researching I found a lot of studies that confirmed what she said. I then realised that we are basically ugly be design...

Us Aspiecels are cucked at literally every way in life, it isn't over for us... It simply never began. :feelswhat::blackpill:

It's justified gatekeeping, many people that you think are "autists" here are just good looking manipulative psychopaths who drive enjoyment out of acting like actual ugly people that are suffering under the premise of "mentality" and "autism". since mental is the easiest thing they can copy and larp with and because they are far from being ugly or excluded :feelswhat:

only niggas here who assert caring about being NT is a bluepill are for a fact almost always NT themselves. when i reflect on how poorly i have been treated by people it usually comes down to my autism combined with my poverty looks. im just unable to properly convey my thoughts verbally so im socially retarded and bullied because NTs have a visceral hatred towards autistic males, like how normies seethe with anger and hatred when you tell them that everything on the television is a lie or anything else patently obvious. it's just a deeply ingrained hatred towards people like me that can only be mitigated by opting out of social interaction which becomes difficult when these same cunts expect me to wageslave or go to school or college or whatever.

Can confirm, I'm an autist and have a deformed face and dumb voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back