• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
one thing that bothers me about people here is they might deny the autismpill. autism is a death sentence and if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled. it isn't just looks that help in life. looks are the main thing that help in life. (no i ain't saying personality matters unless some almost decent looking guy darktriadmaxxes).

but when you're sub8, you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.

and don't say "autism exists as long as you're sub8". sub8 autists aren't as common as you think. autists are more likely to be sub5 or even sub4.

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.

three studies confirming it, autists are much more likely to be ugly AF and have nasal nerdy voices.

@ordinaryotaku @Colvin76 @Total Imbecile @Robtical

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
246d 16h 46m
Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
159d 17h 40m
@Atavistic Autist

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.
it's crazy how people here might deny autismpill. too much gatekeeping on this forum

BANG

BANG

Veteran
★★★
4d 2h 29m
i have been told that i have weird nasal voice whatever that means
brutal tbh

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
i have been told that i have weird nasal voice whatever that means
brutal tbh
go get tested for autism (if you've never been diagnosed)

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
I got a cookie monster monotone voice apperantly, and maybe I'm autistic, but I honestly feel socially aware, just not socially capable necessairly

D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
49d 16h 24m
My voice is deep and I sound like a thug apparently. Welcome back by the way.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
103d 20h 31m
Autism is the ultimate blackpill, I think autismtax cut off 2-3 points (depending on the autism level) of your SMV, like currytax.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
My voice is deep and I sound like a thug apparently. Welcome back by the way.
i don't even know what my voice is like. it sounds so different in video recording compared to how it sounds like to me

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
295d 4m
Those kids seem retarded not autistic. There's lots of cucks and normies who get mogged by autists.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Those kids seem retarded not autistic. There's lots of cucks and normies who get mogged by autists.
idk everytime i meet high-functioning autists like half of them look sub5

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
24d 21h 5m
The nasal voice pill is the brutalest of all pills

I legit sound annoying as fuck

Tbh I believe if I wasnt autistic I wouldnt be incel

On top of sounding like a retard I just dont know how to talk to people and its why I have no freinds let alone a gf

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
The nasal voice pill is the brutalest of all pills

I legit sound annoying as fuck

Tbh I believe if I wasnt autistic I wouldnt be incel

On top of sounding like a retard I just dont know how to talk to people and its why I have no freinds let alone a gf
Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
158d 3h 20m
Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
128d 6h 8m
We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.
Both of which are clinically proven to basically fuck your life, the first though ruining your mental state and the second by ruining your mental state and physical health.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
108d 17h 17m
Both of which are clinically proven to basically fuck your life, the first though ruining your mental state and the second by ruining your mental state and physical health.
The world is messed up but imo the reason why a lot of guys are struggling these days in this world is because they are autistic and "sensitive", traits this hyper NT world doesn't reward but instead demonizes.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
128d 6h 8m
The world is messed up but imo the reason why a lot of guys are struggling these days in this world is because they are autistic and "sensitive", traits this hyper NT world doesn't reward but instead demonizes.
Very true.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Inceldom and physical health?

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★★★
26d 2h 46m
studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.
so if the they have nasal voice that mean there's little to no air that goes in their noses . that means they'd have difficulty breathing through their noses thus they're mouth breather which fucks up lower third
idk , just an observation

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
so if the they have nasal voice that mean there's little to no air that goes in their noses . that means they'd have difficulty breathing through their noses thus they're mouth breather which fucks up lower third
idk , just an observation
No the nasal voice is probably innate

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
151d 16h 56m
As an autist, i can confirm this. I have both

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
45d 23h 30m
boys with autism have broader faces and mouths, flatter noses, narrower cheeks and a shorter philtrum
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
30d 8h 3m
Wouldn't it be the other way around? Ugly guys being more likely to develop autism symptoms?

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
30d 8h 3m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Why

Just so you know psychologists have no idea what they are doing and often diagnose autism to people who are just bullied
proof?

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
83d 17h 4m

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
30d 8h 3m
I've been lurking a subreddit about child abuse for years bc my parents bullied me all my life, and far harder than any school bully. It's soy, bluepilled and mostly foids, but it helps. And I noticed something: "autistic" people are wayy over represented in it. As well as stories about people getting diagnosed with autism but all the symptoms go away by just escaping their parents.

Also, i have gone to a therapist as well as read stuff from psychologists online, and I can tell you they have no idea what they're doing. They're just normies who have learned about mental issues on paper bro.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
I've been lurking a subreddit about child abuse for years bc my parents bullied me all my life, and far harder than any school bully. It's soy, bluepilled and mostly foids, but it helps. And I noticed something: "autistic" people are wayy over represented in it. As well as stories about people getting diagnosed with autism but all the symptoms go away by just escaping their parents.

Also, i have gone to a therapist as well as read stuff from psychologists online, and I can tell you they have no idea what they're doing. They're just normies who have learned about mental issues on paper bro.
when escaping their parents they got older which is why autism declined, and people with autism are more likely to be bullied or molested (at least autistic girls are more molested but idk if autistic boys get molested)

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
30d 8h 3m
when escaping their parents they got older which is why autism declined, and people with autism are more likely to be bullied or molested (at least autistic girls are more molested but idk if autistic boys get molested)
Shit man, you may be right.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
21d 16h 8m
Autism is a form of retardation, It is called a spectrum for a reason. There are varying degrees of autism.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Autism is a form of retardation, It is called a spectrum for a reason. There are varying degrees of autism.
autism is a curse

Jungle

Jungle

Banned
-
55d 16h 13m
autism is a death sentence, not being NT means no social circle which means no relationships for you unless you’re chadlite or above facially .

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
autism is a death sentence, not being NT means no social circle which means no relationships for you unless you’re chadlite or above facially .
and autists are more likely to be ugly. but autists with normie faces still are doomed to inceldom because being non-NT is a death sentence.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
55d 15h 8m
I actually did have a really nasally voice back when I was overweight. Not so much now, don't know how that worked.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
I actually did have a really nasally voice back when I was overweight. Not so much now, don't know how that worked.
My voice sounds nasal in voice recordings but when I hear my own voice it sounds normal

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
80d 20h 48m
it's crazy how people here might deny autismpill. too much gatekeeping on this forum
Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.
6’4 doesn’t cure inceldom @Legendarywristcel

The Abyss

The Abyss

★★★★★
80d 20h 48m
The Abyss

The Abyss

★★★★★
80d 20h 48m
Height doesn’t compensate for your Face

too much gatekeeping on here
No it doesn't in the main but have you seen some really facially ugly nba players that get a bitch thanks to fame & fortune, couldn't have gotten that if he wasn't 6'8.

The more you stray from average in something to become rare, the higher the multiplier it becomes to cover your weaknesses & just about get your total sum over the line.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Banned
-
174d 10h 40m
View: https://voca.ro/1c6yjOpyLjcH

If 6 foot was the highest a man could be then 5'8 would be good enough for women.
Face > height for all heights above 5 7. In other words, if youre above 5 7, face takes over as the most important feature.
No it doesn't in the main but have you seen some really facially ugly nba players that get a bitch thanks to fame & fortune, couldn't have gotten that if he wasn't 6'8.
Social status also increases your SMV. So height + social status could compensate for an ugly face. Height alone cant do that.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Banned
-
174d 10h 40m

This "twink" would get tons of matches on dating apps while the gymcel looks like he needs to be posting here.