• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
128d 6h 8m
Autists usually are different from each other
So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.
I never relate to 80% of autists

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
23d 7h 52m
Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.

Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird.
Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.

Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.
Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized
I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.

Dead Fish

Dead Fish

I can't deny it. I'm here for fun.
-
6d 13h 9m
So I might be a bit autist for what I read, ha.
I would have to go see a doctor and ask him, but why?
way back in history all the way to pre-history bunch of people walking around not being diagnosed with that or whatever else.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
7d 4h 53m
Autism is a genetic dead end, and I swear that women have a radar for the subtle physical expressions for autism and are repulsed by them. Autism means it's probably time to alt-tab out of life, honestly.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.

Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.

Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.

I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.
Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
128d 6h 8m
Autism is a genetic dead end, and I swear that women have a radar for the subtle physical expressions for autism and are repulsed by them. Autism means it's probably time to alt-tab out of life, honestly.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

23d 7h 52m
Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone
I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording

The Cambrigian

The Cambrigian

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
20h 35m
Because autists can’t relate to one another

It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.
Giga IQ newcel post
Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.

Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ
I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet

The Cambrigian

The Cambrigian

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
20h 35m
I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet
Then perhaps count yourself (relatively) fortunate, this certainly is not common. Do you find it easier to integrate with NTs then?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
65d 8h 23m
Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.
You should search for a diagnosis

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
65d 8h 23m
Diagnosis for autism
i don't see what it would change tbh. Some would use the diagnostic as a crutches but to me it would just mean even more ropefuel.

Last edited:
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

23d 7h 52m
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording
Yeah, that's what they tell me. I think they're just lying.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
105d 8h 29m
I would think autists eye area would be a huge failo.
Their gaze often looks different from the NT

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★
60d 7h 11m
Great thread well made

What do you think about

This theory?

A good example of looksmaxxed autists having money and statusmaxxed butstill no foid voluntarily sleeping with him is Dan Blizerian

Its over for autists

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
@VirginAutistManlet

Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
4d 13h 31m
Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
I´d rather kill myself or live in every other country / nation than a country / nation full of autists.
There are exactly 2 kinds of autists:
1: The real one.
2: The fake one.
The fake one mostly is a foid between the age of 14-20, has videos of her falling on the ground while her friends film her and call her "so autistic" because they think its funny.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
@AspergerManlet

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
58d 19h 48m
I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.
Autistic normies/chadlites are all incels, they’re all equivalent to sub5

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
40d 19h 31m
I have gay ass voice ngl

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★★
31d 22h 34m
And once the gymcel stops lifting he will say "yeah I used to be huge" and no one will believe him because he looks like a cel

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
204d 5h 33m
ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
46d 6h 49m
i have autism face pretty badly

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
179d 14h 7m
Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
This is brutal my voice is all nasal, i sound like Raymond