Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,736
Online
151d 22h 14m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Autists usually are different from each other
So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
ScornedStoic said:
So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.
I never relate to 80% of autists
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,413
Online
31d 1h 15m
Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.

Gyros_Pretcel said:
Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird.
Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.

Edmund_Kemper said:
Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.
Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.

Edmund_Kemper said:
I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized
I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.
 
Dead Fish

Dead Fish

I can't deny it. I'm here for fun.
-
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
202
Online
6d 13h 9m
So I might be a bit autist for what I read, ha.
I would have to go see a doctor and ask him, but why?
way back in history all the way to pre-history bunch of people walking around not being diagnosed with that or whatever else.
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,692
Online
10d 17h 3m
Autism is a genetic dead end, and I swear that women have a radar for the subtle physical expressions for autism and are repulsed by them. Autism means it's probably time to alt-tab out of life, honestly.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.


Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.


Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.


I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.
Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone
 
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,736
Online
151d 22h 14m
ThePopeofCope said:
Autism is a genetic dead end, and I swear that women have a radar for the subtle physical expressions for autism and are repulsed by them. Autism means it's probably time to alt-tab out of life, honestly.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,413
Online
31d 1h 15m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone
I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording
 
Deleted member 31810

Deleted member 31810

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
-
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Posts
60
Online
20h 40m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Because autists can’t relate to one another

ScornedStoic said:
So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.

It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.
ScornedStoic said:
Giga IQ newcel post
Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
The Cambrigian said:
It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.

Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ
I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet
 
Deleted member 31810

Deleted member 31810

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
-
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Posts
60
Online
20h 40m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet
Then perhaps count yourself (relatively) fortunate, this certainly is not common. Do you find it easier to integrate with NTs then?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
The Cambrigian said:
Then perhaps count yourself (relatively) fortunate, this certainly is not common. Do you find it easier to integrate with NTs then?
Yes
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,884
Online
65d 15h 45m
Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.
You should search for a diagnosis
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,884
Online
65d 15h 45m
Edmund_Kemper said:
You should search for a diagnosis
What for? A confirmation that i'm not and never will be normal?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
What for? A confirmation that i'm not and never will be normal?
Diagnosis for autism
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,884
Online
65d 15h 45m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Diagnosis for autism
i don't see what it would change tbh. Some would use the diagnostic as a crutches but to me it would just mean even more ropefuel.
 
Last edited:
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,413
Online
31d 1h 15m
Edmund_Kemper said:
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording
Yeah, that's what they tell me. I think they're just lying.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Yeah, that's what they tell me. I think they're just lying.
comforting lies instead of the cold hard truth
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,375
Online
118d 8h 40m
I would think autists eye area would be a huge failo.
Their gaze often looks different from the NT
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
Quarantined said:
I would think autists eye area would be a huge failo.
Their gaze often looks different from the NT
many autists i met are sub5
 
IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Posts
2,423
Online
86d 14h 17m
Great thread well made

What do you think about


This theory?


A good example of looksmaxxed autists having money and statusmaxxed butstill no foid voluntarily sleeping with him is Dan Blizerian



Its over for autists
 
Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
VirginAutistManlet @VirginAutistManlet
 
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Posts
649
Online
4d 13h 31m
The Cambrigian said:
Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
I´d rather kill myself or live in every other country / nation than a country / nation full of autists.
There are exactly 2 kinds of autists:
1: The real one.
2: The fake one.
The fake one mostly is a foid between the age of 14-20, has videos of her falling on the ground while her friends film her and call her "so autistic" because they think its funny.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
AspergerManlet @AspergerManlet
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,253
Online
28d 16h 21m
Edmund_Kemper said:
it's crazy how people here might deny autismpill. too much gatekeeping on this forum
 
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,736
Online
151d 22h 14m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
What for? A confirmation that i'm not and never will be normal?
Overdiagnosing in autism is rampant and extremely common.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
ScornedStoic said:
Overdiagnosing in autism is rampant and extremely common.
Proof?
 
Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
3,216
Online
68d 6h 37m
I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
Kurt Gödel said:
I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.
Autistic normies/chadlites are all incels, they’re all equivalent to sub5
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 19h 40m
I have gay ass voice ngl
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 19h 40m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Show it in vocaroo
you have discord? i can show you my gay ass voice then
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
waste matter said:
you have discord? i can show you my gay ass voice then
DM it on here
 
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Posts
1,718
Online
31d 22h 34m
And once the gymcel stops lifting he will say "yeah I used to be huge" and no one will believe him because he looks like a cel
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 19h 40m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
Boardwalkcel said:
And once the gymcel stops lifting he will say "yeah I used to be huge" and no one will believe him because he looks like a cel
 
ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
4,800
Online
46d 6h 49m
i have autism face pretty badly
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
ADepressedVirgin said:
i have autism face pretty badly
Are you autistic?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,693
Online
226d 12h 15m
ADepressedVirgin said:
yea pretty badly
Children diagnosed with autism should be euthanized to prevent suffering. Autists have a shitty life
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,122
Online
218d 18h 15m
Gyros_Pretcel said:
Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.
Tbh :feelscomfy:
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
25,964
Online
177d 3h 51m
This is brutal my voice is all nasal, i sound like Raymond
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,122
Online
218d 18h 15m
FullTimeLoser said:
This is brutal my voice is all nasal, i sound like Raymond
Is Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper your brother?
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
25,964
Online
177d 3h 51m
Dregster666 said:
Is Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper your brother?
No, he's a Westernized cuck
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top