Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

The worst is I can tell how awkward I am but I cant do anything about it

Its hell

I think Ill never get a gf bc of this

The worst is I can tell how awkward I am but I cant do anything about it

Its hell

I think Ill never get a gf bc of this
i think we autists should be euthanized so we don't have to struggle in this shitty world

i think we autists should be euthanized so we don't have to struggle in this shitty world

I think so too, I made a thread about it

I wouldve prefered to be executed at like 10

My middle school teacher even picked up on my autism

I think so too, I made a thread about it

I wouldve prefered to be executed at like 10

My middle school teacher even picked up on my autism
I hate it when people say suicide isn’t an option, because it is for me. If I make it to 27 or even 26 maybe even 25 as a virgin, I’m roping. I think I might travel to Montana because they have gun culture there for me to rope

Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.
This tbh
6'4 makes you more likely to be appealing in many ways as opposed to 5'7, not just dating.
And a lot more intimidating. Manlets deserve more rights.

Last edited:
@Autismus Maximus

@Transcended Trucel

Life is nothing but suffering. My father should have done the man's job when I was around 6-9 years old and awkward as hell and clearly not normal.

Life is nothing but suffering. My father should have done the man's job when I was around 6-9 years old and awkward as hell and clearly not normal.
Autists should be given the option to be euthanized

I have a nasal voice but none of the facial characteristics mentioned there.

it is to be hoped that in the future autism will be detected during pregnancy so that they can be aborted. it is not worth living life as an autistic person.

it is to be hoped that in the future autism will be detected during pregnancy so that they can be aborted. it is not worth living life as an autistic person.

you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.
I am a master of fucking up while talking with girls

Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.

@Autismus Maximus
Well my face definitely is fucked up. Between having poor symmetry and a perpetual blank expression, there's not a lot to be attractive. My voice also wants to go soft constantly.

It's a bit like trying to fly an airliner alone, completely manually. I have to check my walking form, my posture, my arms, and many other things CONSTANTLY, or else I shuffle around like a drunk zombie.

Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
Autism diagnoses should result in euthanasia

i was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of 3 and i honestly agree, i have noticed that my face looks a lot like other autistic people and it doesnt help that people who do have autism, especially in my case, are emotionally stunted. we can understand emotions, just not connect them to situations. not to mention the lack of communication skills and how we dont really understand the concept of personal space (which ive worked on and have improved). a lot of autistic people also have a hard time showing facial expressions that match our emotions which doesnt help the stereotype that we're emotionless creatures. and about it being a death sentence, i agree as well. i will never have a successful job or have any relationship because of my autism (and i also have a facial deformity which doesnt help at all.). sometimes i just think about ending it early since im gonna die alone anyways.

i was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of 3 and i honestly agree, i have noticed that my face looks a lot like other autistic people and it doesnt help that people who do have autism, especially in my case, are emotionally stunted. we can understand emotions, just not connect them to situations. not to mention the lack of communication skills and how we dont really understand the concept of personal space (which ive worked on and have improved). a lot of autistic people also have a hard time showing facial expressions that match our emotions which doesnt help the stereotype that we're emotionless creatures. and about it being a death sentence, i agree as well. i will never have a successful job or have any relationship because of my autism (and i also have a facial deformity which doesnt help at all.). sometimes i just think about ending it early since im gonna die alone anyways.
Children diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

Hey Edmund Kemper is back!

Children diagnosed with autism should be euthanized
I disagree. With DSM being the gold standard, bullshit false diagnoses are becoming ever more common. Also, a child has no chance of making a sound decision of that magnitude. Parents must ensure that their autistic kids don't suffer. Let the kid make that choice when he's older and has gone through puberty.

I may be autistic, but I do enjoy my life of solitude. Yeah, never having a foid in my life hurts sometimes, but I find it easy to cope.

I disagree. With DSM being the gold standard, bullshit false diagnoses are becoming ever more common. Also, a child has no chance of making a sound decision of that magnitude. Parents must ensure that their autistic kids don't suffer. Let the kid make that choice when he's older and has gone through puberty.

I may be autistic, but I do enjoy my life of solitude. Yeah, never having a foid in my life hurts sometimes, but I find it easy to cope.
@Total Imbecile thoughts?

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

No, most autists cant make that decision for themselves and will just be left needlessly suffering

As soon as a male is discovered to have autism he needs to be executed

No, most autists cant make that decision for themselves and will just be left needlessly suffering

As soon as a male is discovered to have autism he needs to be executed
High IQ. Autism is a curse that causes struggling and suffering

High IQ. Autism is a curse that causes struggling and suffering

I say this as an autist myself

If somebody told me at like 18 that I have autism I would never agree to be euthanized

6 years later look where I am now? 24 and a kissless virgin

Its a non question, if youre discoevered to have autism your doc should pull out a revolver and put a magnum in your head

I say this as an autist myself

If somebody told me at like 18 that I have autism I would never agree to be euthanized

6 years later look where I am now? 24 and a kissless virgin

Its a non question, if youre discoevered to have autism your doc should pull out a revolver and put a magnum in your head
Agreed. At 18 I was in 12th grade making friends and doing activities with them (but still incel). I saw hope in college as a time to meet a gf but I failed. Now I’m 23 kissless virgin. I had no idea at 18 how worse it would get. If I knew my fate, I would’ve done everything I could to fix it. If I knew my fate right when I started HS I would’ve changed my path

Giga IQ newcel post
I feel like autistic people should be euthanized immediately after diagnoses so they don’t need to be forced to suffer

So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.
I never relate to 80% of autists

Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.

Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird.
Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.

Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.
Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized
I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.

So I might be a bit autist for what I read, ha.
I would have to go see a doctor and ask him, but why?
way back in history all the way to pre-history bunch of people walking around not being diagnosed with that or whatever else.

Autism is a genetic dead end, and I swear that women have a radar for the subtle physical expressions for autism and are repulsed by them. Autism means it's probably time to alt-tab out of life, honestly.

Thank you for posting this. The autismpill can't get enough exposure, it seems. Far too many who are still too blue-pilled and all too happy to call out every autist as a "fakecel". And I always knew there was something weird about my face, even if I'm not the ugliest mfer out there (or in here) (and I'm still below average). The sad thing is that I can't quite seem to pick out exactly what specifically is wrong with my face. I can just tell, looking in a mirror, but can't really point at specific things and say "yup, see, my nose here, that's it," or whatever.

Yeah, this. I can't quite pin it down.

Can confirm it's hell. Can confirm that I struggle to find employment post graduation. Can also confirm difficulty finding a romantic partner (I suppose that should be obvious, since I'm here, but some seem to think otherwise), and can confirm I've been bullied all through grade school, literally from kindergarten up to high school graduation, and even faced a bit of it in college (a nerdy college, too; ffs, I got bullied by nerds). It's so goddamn over for autists it's not even funny.

I wish, or at least have the option available. I should be able to go to a doctor's office or wherever, and just request euthanization, show my medical records proving my autism, and then olley-oop, done. But society wants us to suffer, and in silence. Fuck them all.
Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone

Autists also can have a nasal voice and a goofy talking tone
I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.

I didn't say I don't. :feelsthink: It's not often I get to hear my own voice (you know, from the outside, the way others would hear it, like through a recording), but the last time I did, it was nasally and disgusting. Not deep at all.

When I was a kid, I used to have one of them walkmans, specifically the one featured in Home Alone, I don't remember what it was called. I used to record myself saying things and whatnot, but I had to stop after I listened to enough of those recordings back. I even tried to talk fast and play it back slow so it would sound deeper, but that didn't make it better. So I just stopped. Heard my voice again a couple times as an adult, was still put off by it. I never think about it much, probably partly because I've repressed all that, successfully until now I'm realizing, and partly because I have far more exposure to mirrors and other reflective surfaces to remind me my face isn't good enough, anyway.

I don't know what you mean by goofy talking tone, though. Unless you mean monotone, because I definitely talk like that.
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording

Because autists can’t relate to one another

So is everyone else. The fact that autists are more different does not proclude them from being able to relate to the traits they do share.

It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.
Giga IQ newcel post
Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ

It's true that there's a wide variety of autists who won't necessarily think the same way, they would still relate to each other way more than with a herd of neurotypicals. Being far on one end of the spectrum I know what it's like to not be able to relate to others with different levels of severity.

Ultimately, there's no way of telling if an autistic state would work or not without going through with it. There would be challenges that come with nation building, not to mention unique ones, like what would be done with neurotypical children? Or who would do the jobs that require communication with others? But on the other hand, there may be unexpected benefits - it's all just a thought experiment at the end of the day.

Thanks, but I don't have anything near a giga IQ
I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet

I relate to every NT person I meet. I only relate to 20% of autists I meet
Then perhaps count yourself (relatively) fortunate, this certainly is not common. Do you find it easier to integrate with NTs then?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back