Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
one thing that bothers me about people here is they might deny the autismpill. autism is a death sentence and if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled. it isn't just looks that help in life. looks are the main thing that help in life. (no i ain't saying personality matters unless some almost decent looking guy darktriadmaxxes).

but when you're sub8, you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.

and don't say "autism exists as long as you're sub8". sub8 autists aren't as common as you think. autists are more likely to be sub5 or even sub4.

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.

three studies confirming it, autists are much more likely to be ugly AF and have nasal nerdy voices.

@ordinaryotaku @Colvin76 @Total Imbecile @Robtical

Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.

Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.
it's crazy how people here might deny autismpill. too much gatekeeping on this forum

i have been told that i have weird nasal voice whatever that means
brutal tbh

i have been told that i have weird nasal voice whatever that means
brutal tbh
go get tested for autism (if you've never been diagnosed)

I got a cookie monster monotone voice apperantly, and maybe I'm autistic, but I honestly feel socially aware, just not socially capable necessairly

My voice is deep and I sound like a thug apparently. Welcome back by the way.

Autism is the ultimate blackpill, I think autismtax cut off 2-3 points (depending on the autism level) of your SMV, like currytax.

My voice is deep and I sound like a thug apparently. Welcome back by the way.
i don't even know what my voice is like. it sounds so different in video recording compared to how it sounds like to me

Those kids seem retarded not autistic. There's lots of cucks and normies who get mogged by autists.

Those kids seem retarded not autistic. There's lots of cucks and normies who get mogged by autists.
idk everytime i meet high-functioning autists like half of them look sub5

The nasal voice pill is the brutalest of all pills

I legit sound annoying as fuck

Tbh I believe if I wasnt autistic I wouldnt be incel

On top of sounding like a retard I just dont know how to talk to people and its why I have no freinds let alone a gf

The nasal voice pill is the brutalest of all pills

I legit sound annoying as fuck

Tbh I believe if I wasnt autistic I wouldnt be incel

On top of sounding like a retard I just dont know how to talk to people and its why I have no freinds let alone a gf
Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

Both of which are clinically proven to basically fuck your life, the first though ruining your mental state and the second by ruining your mental state and physical health.
The world is messed up but imo the reason why a lot of guys are struggling these days in this world is because they are autistic and "sensitive", traits this hyper NT world doesn't reward but instead demonizes.

Both of which are clinically proven to basically fuck your life, the first though ruining your mental state and the second by ruining your mental state and physical health.
Inceldom and physical health?

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.
so if the they have nasal voice that mean there's little to no air that goes in their noses . that means they'd have difficulty breathing through their noses thus they're mouth breather which fucks up lower third
idk , just an observation

so if the they have nasal voice that mean there's little to no air that goes in their noses . that means they'd have difficulty breathing through their noses thus they're mouth breather which fucks up lower third
idk , just an observation
No the nasal voice is probably innate

As an autist, i can confirm this. I have both

boys with autism have broader faces and mouths, flatter noses, narrower cheeks and a shorter philtrum
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Ugly guys being more likely to develop autism symptoms?

Why

Just so you know psychologists have no idea what they are doing and often diagnose autism to people who are just bullied
proof?

I've been lurking a subreddit about child abuse for years bc my parents bullied me all my life, and far harder than any school bully. It's soy, bluepilled and mostly foids, but it helps. And I noticed something: "autistic" people are wayy over represented in it. As well as stories about people getting diagnosed with autism but all the symptoms go away by just escaping their parents.

Also, i have gone to a therapist as well as read stuff from psychologists online, and I can tell you they have no idea what they're doing. They're just normies who have learned about mental issues on paper bro.

I've been lurking a subreddit about child abuse for years bc my parents bullied me all my life, and far harder than any school bully. It's soy, bluepilled and mostly foids, but it helps. And I noticed something: "autistic" people are wayy over represented in it. As well as stories about people getting diagnosed with autism but all the symptoms go away by just escaping their parents.

Also, i have gone to a therapist as well as read stuff from psychologists online, and I can tell you they have no idea what they're doing. They're just normies who have learned about mental issues on paper bro.
when escaping their parents they got older which is why autism declined, and people with autism are more likely to be bullied or molested (at least autistic girls are more molested but idk if autistic boys get molested)

when escaping their parents they got older which is why autism declined, and people with autism are more likely to be bullied or molested (at least autistic girls are more molested but idk if autistic boys get molested)
Shit man, you may be right.

Autism is a form of retardation, It is called a spectrum for a reason. There are varying degrees of autism.

Autism is a form of retardation, It is called a spectrum for a reason. There are varying degrees of autism.
autism is a curse

autism is a death sentence, not being NT means no social circle which means no relationships for you unless you’re chadlite or above facially .

autism is a death sentence, not being NT means no social circle which means no relationships for you unless you’re chadlite or above facially .
and autists are more likely to be ugly. but autists with normie faces still are doomed to inceldom because being non-NT is a death sentence.

I actually did have a really nasally voice back when I was overweight. Not so much now, don't know how that worked.

I actually did have a really nasally voice back when I was overweight. Not so much now, don't know how that worked.
My voice sounds nasal in voice recordings but when I hear my own voice it sounds normal

it's crazy how people here might deny autismpill. too much gatekeeping on this forum
Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.

Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.
6’4 doesn’t cure inceldom @Legendarywristcel

Height doesn’t compensate for your Face

too much gatekeeping on here
No it doesn't in the main but have you seen some really facially ugly nba players that get a bitch thanks to fame & fortune, couldn't have gotten that if he wasn't 6'8.

The more you stray from average in something to become rare, the higher the multiplier it becomes to cover your weaknesses & just about get your total sum over the line.

View: https://voca.ro/1c6yjOpyLjcH

If 6 foot was the highest a man could be then 5'8 would be good enough for women.

Face > height for all heights above 5 7. In other words, if youre above 5 7, face takes over as the most important feature.
No it doesn't in the main but have you seen some really facially ugly nba players that get a bitch thanks to fame & fortune, couldn't have gotten that if he wasn't 6'8.
Social status also increases your SMV. So height + social status could compensate for an ugly face. Height alone cant do that.

Twink chad vs roidcel gymcel!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

This "twink" would get tons of matches on dating apps while the gymcel looks like he needs to be posting here.

Twink chad vs roidcel gymcel!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

This "twink" would get tons of matches on dating apps while the gymcel looks like he needs to be posting here.
Just show off a model theory. Give the twink the same face as guy on right & I'd rather be him, give them both the left guys face & same again.

Just show off a model theory. Give the twink the same face as guy on right & I'd rather be him, give them both the left guys face & same again.
Showing off the model is to make the point that face > body. Sure having a strong build helps with physical intimidation, etc. But if youre ugly, youre going to look like a giant rapist to foids.

Showing off the model is to make the point that face > body. Sure having a strong build helps with physical intimidation, etc. But if youre ugly, youre going to look like a giant rapist to foids.
Yes but what I'm stating is like for like faces if not attractive always do better on bigger body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back