Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic women get screwed over and it's a systemic issue

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
She probably has a NT Chad bf whilst her mentalmatch is an incel

Screwed by dozens of Chads maybe. There is no such thing as female autism. It literally doesn't exist and it can't exist by definition. It's simply impossible.

I still love all your threads @Lv99_BixNood

But now I particularly appreciate the fact that you put snippets and quotes of what the person said, because fucking hell I don't want to read that shit.

Women whining while living in the most female supremacist and privileged decade IN HISTORY, is fucking cancer. And it will only get better for them, this "issue" this faggot is whining about, will be fixed in no time.

the reason why these bitches dont get diagnosed is because they dont end up needing help in the first place
if you are male and fucked up, they will force you on drugs and diagnose you with anything so they can abuse you further.
It is only in recent years that women realized the value of having these diganosis and are now going after it. I swear, when you go on r/autism or r/aspergers, there are way too many foids there proportionally + all of them have boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back