Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autistcels are an endangered breed

shepherdcel

shepherdcel

Hobbit in hiding ~ Aspergerscel
★★★
Normies are simple-minded, highly domesticated and over-socialized creatures. They're thriving in this artificial environment... which they've been selected for. The Sapien brain is a small, social brain. They are better suited to the lifestyle of agriculture/civilization/obedience/slavery.

Some of us have more Neanderthal / hunter-gatherer gene expressions, which results in a larger, visually-oriented brain (autism) suited for hunting, rather than a smaller, more socially-developed one (NT) suited for domestication. Those of us with assburgers can't connect socially with NT's because we evolved to live in small tribes of extended family, not a melting pot of random strangers. Eye contact with strangers would have meant a life or death conflict. Also, hyperawareness/sensitivity is typical of a wild animal. Archaic aspie / apex hunter traits have been bred out of us over time-- ever since Neanderthals and Sapiens mixed ~50,000 years ago. Autism is only present in people with Neanderthal ancestors (Europeans and Asians).

In regards to finding a foid:
Most would've already known their sexual partner, because they more than likely grew up together in the same tribe.

I reckon many inkwells are socially wired (hyper-domesticated normies), but they're just fucking ugly and physically degenerated from modern diets... hence social rejection.

Screen Shot 2021 01 05 at 120655 AM

The autistic brain is 4% larger than a normie brain

Screen Shot 2021 01 11 at 101100 AM

Neanderthal (ancestor of Euros & Asians) vs Sapien (modern human from Africa)

https://qz.com/1261919/homo-sapiens-may-have-outlasted-neanderthals-because-they-evolved-to-be-social/#:~:text=Homo sapiens may have outlasted Neanderthals because they evolved to be social&text=Aside from being a little,our ancestors (Homo sapiens)

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110603122849.htm

http://franklludwig.com/neanderthal.html

Last edited:
HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THAT NEANDEARTHAL BROWRIDGE!

Definitely, master race award.

I can relate to this. Not only do i have some neanderthal traits like the big nose, brow ridge, long midface, occipital bun, negative canthal tilt, narrow face, small chin. Not like those flat nosed cro magnon normies with their mongoloid facial feature and broad faces.

But i also can't connect socially. Even a person of my own race i see as a stranger, especially in my hometown where i live, i can't look them in the eye and say hi, only the people i've seen since i was a kid but they are dying out now. I've become a stranger in my own town because alot of rich people moving here and settling down from other parts of my country. I belong in a small tribe so, i think i'm fairly autistic.

I can relate to this. Not only do i have some neanderthal traits like the big nose, brow ridge, long midface, occipital bun, negative canthal tilt, narrow face, small chin. Not like those flat nosed cro magnon normies with their mongoloid facial feature and broad faces.

But i also can't connect socially. Even a person of my own race i see as a stranger, especially in my hometown where i live, i can't look them in the eye and say hi, only the people i've seen since i was a kid but they are dying out now. I've become a stranger in my own town because alot of rich people moving here and settling down from other parts of my country. I belong in a small tribe so, i think i'm fairly autistic.
post occipital bun - Google Search | Occipital, Hominid, Memes

The Galway professor behind our understanding of Neanderthals

Last edited:
The neanderthals were the native europeans and dolichocephalic skull is a neanderthal trait. I have more of a mesocephalic skull though, otherwise pretty accurate description of me on the left.

I'm an autistcel

@Mainländer the world wants to keep a certain number of autistic males alive because many autistic males are the ones slaving away to uphold the current society. Their narrow minded obsessiveness is useful to invention of future technology that further advances this species. Basically most of the heavy lifting is outsourced to them while normies just have to go with the flow and enjoy the fruits of the work by non-NT males.

@Mainländer the world wants to keep a certain number of autistic males alive because many autistic males are the ones slaving away to uphold the current society. Their narrow minded obsessiveness is useful to invention of future technology that further advances this species. Basically most of the heavy lifting is outsourced to them while normies just have to go with the flow and enjoy the fruits of the work by non-NT males.
Brutal. NT fucks, autist buxx.

Brutal. NT fucks, autist buxx.
That's what's preventing the move away from autistic males being born tbh
Like incels non-NT males still serve or can be made to serve a purpose to society. Other people need someone to fit the role of struggling troubled young man that is only recognized later on (Vincent Van Gogh as an example https://news.artnet.com/art-world/van-gogh-mental-illness-cause-653141) so they don't have to. "Better you than me." Infuriating Ik but to some extent the obsolescence of betabuxxing is slowly changing this. Ofc expect the government to step in at some point because of "alarming loss of productivity" and "for the sake of the children." Tradcucks will be at the forefront of this ofc. Despite treating non-NT males terribly and mocking them as spergs they are among the first to advocate that such males are needed to further the development of society.

Last edited:
Good thread. I indeed may have autism. For once making eye contact as a kid felt really fucking intense for me and I didn't like it. Too intense. I remember one thuggish kid stared me straight in the eyes when I was 7 and I ran away in a fight-flight response. His eyes looked so angry that it frightened me, like he stared straight into my soul.

You are definitely right about the sensitivity part. Also I was hyper-sensitive to abuse. If a kid abused me I automatically stopped being friends with him (which ironically meant even more abuse because they felt rejected). I fucking hated abuse. Ever since I can think back I hated it with every fibre of my being, because I was too high-inhib to behave like that.

Also I got far better along with other adults like grandparents etc... than kids my age, whom I saw as unpredictable. Adults were always predictable.

Also I always liked being by myself, immersed in my own toughts. TV gave me way more fun than playing outside with other kids ever could.

Good thread. I indeed may have autism. For once making eye contact as a kid felt really fucking intense for me and I didn't like it. Too intense. I remember one thuggish kid stared me straight in the eyes when I was 7 and I ran away in a fight-flight response. His eyes looked so angry that it frightened me, like he stared straight into my soul.

You are definitely right about the sensitivity part. Also I was hyper-sensitive to abuse. If a kid abused me I automatically stopped being friends with him (which ironically meant even more abuse because they felt rejected). I fucking hated abuse. Ever since I can think back I hated it with every fibre of my being, because I was too high-inhib to behave like that.

Also I got far better along with other adults like grandparents etc... than kids my age, whom I saw as unpredictable. Adults were always predictable.

Also I always liked being by myself, immersed in my own toughts. TV gave me way more fun than playing outside with other kids ever could.
Yeah I feel that, never liked being around youth, bunch of assholes.

I have super-auts, and the odds of me passing this on are laughably low.