Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [AUTISM] Does anyone else cut the skin off their heel with a knife and eat it? (Pics included)

I enjoyed doing it at least. Maybe I'm more fucked up than I thought.
Well you can enjoy doing it. But if you just cut off skin for fun you're probably a masochist

Well you can enjoy doing it. But if you just cut off skin for fun you're probably a masochist
It wasn't just for fun, it become kind of an obsession, but I did enjoy seeing how large a strip I could peel off. Also did the area under my pinky toes.

It wasn't just for fun, it become kind of an obsession, but I did enjoy seeing how large a strip I could peel off. Also did the area under my pinky toes.
In that case you were pretty similar to me. But for me it's just a compulsion mostly

I have a foot fetish, and even I wouldn't eat feet peelings. Even if it was a 10/10 stacy prime virgin, that shit's just gross dude

I have a foot fetish, and even I wouldn't eat feet peelings. Even if it was a 10/10 stacy prime virgin, that shit's just gross dude
It's not a big deal. It's just callused skin. And i clean my feet first

It's not a big deal. It's just callused skin. And i clean my feet first
I know. I have lots on my feet right now, just too lazy to get rid of it lmao. TBH i just had an idea, selling photos of my feet to beta orbiter males for CRAZY high prices. I'd have some money, and as a NEET that'd be better than nothing i guess. But sounds pretty degenerate
(edit)
I'd of course pretend to be a foid, it's the only way it would work

I know. I have lots on my feet right now, just too lazy to get rid of it lmao. TBH i just had an idea, selling photos of my feet to beta orbiter males for CRAZY high prices. I'd have some money, and as a NEET that'd be better than nothing i guess. But sounds pretty degenerate
That's a good idea bro. Do it

That's a good idea bro. Do it
Time to clean em up and get to work, lmao. Gonna do it completely anon obviously. If it works out i'll make a post about it lol

Time to clean em up and get to work, lmao. Gonna do it completely anon obviously. If it works out i'll make a post about it lol

Be sure to let me know how it works out man.

Might aswell eat your sperm just like @Gengar
Tbh, but I decided to stop. Not a fetish I want to develop ngl.

Btw, I actually was doing what the OP is talking about, but it was years ago.

What the fuck:feelswhat::feelswhat:
Autism

Stop bro it is disguisting why you eat that eww

I cut it but I don't eat, what are u gay? Imagine the amount of nasty bacterias