Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At Wondercon 2024 it was announced that they're going to produce an action figure of the 40 year old Virgin! Get your incel action figure now!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
40 year old virgin from McFarlane Toys

At this rate, we'll soon get Wojak, Chudjak and Virgin from Virgin vs. Chad meme action figures. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I cant even buy it since he mogs me to death

Mcfarlane should go bankrupt long time ago dude is horrible at modeling faces they look hideous. At least with his WH40k action figures they don't need to show faces so they look fine.
Firefox SJT8a5ebGT

Last edited:
Lack of action figure

40 year old virgin sand GIF

>Bro, give up your cushy life and cool hobbies so you can fuck an aging single mom

Dumbest movie ever. If there was a sequel, it be about him getting divorced. His character was unironically cooler when he didn’t give a fuck about pussy, and his life seemed more fun.

>Disposable income
>Hangs with his boys
>No major responsibilities

Sex isn’t worth it. I know a lot of divorced middle-aged guys who wish they had his life.

Last edited:
40 year old virgin sand GIF

>Bro, give up your cushy life and cool hobbies so you can fuck an aging single mom

Dumbest movie ever. If there was a sequel, it be about him getting divorced. His character was unironically cooler when he didn’t give a fuck about pussy, and his life seemed more funny.

>Disposable income
>Hangs with his boys
>No major responsibilities

Sex isn’t worth it. I know a lot of divorced middle-aged guys who wish they had his life.
And the thing is, that I knew the name of that actor... He would not be type-cast into this lead role here if his nose was not so projected and he had more cheekbone, femur, and jaw. Houlebeck's Whatever movie (1998) is a way better film in my opinion.

If you can seriously live that MTOW life where you don't concern yourself with women at all, I envy you. I can't do it. I can safely say that most men can't do it. MGTOW YouTube channels, when they were around, would discuss women constantly and copingly. Real MTOW guys, you don't see them because they are so stuck in their hobbies.

I want a nonjew action figure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back