Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this "Small penis isnt a problem as long youre good with your hands and tongue" -Meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Screenshot 64

This Cuck or bitch is literally telling him that his penis is just a pathetic small piece of worthless meat, and to be able to satisfy her he should make himelf into a submissive lesbian

JUST FUCKING LOL

It is over for Dickcels

the dickpill fucked me in the ass

I absolutely despise the idea that you can maneuver your way into pleasuring women through crazy means.

"Oh, just have good game, bro!"
"oh, you need to eat her out, bro!"
"Hold frame, bro :)"

Someone who is attractive doesn't CARE about any of this. You are either attractive and you can make people happy or you're ugly and you're always trying to compensate for your facial shortcomings. This effects all areas of life in someways, but in sex it's everything.

I absolutely despise the idea that you can maneuver your way into pleasuring women through crazy means.

Someone who is attractive doesn't CARE about any of this. You are either attractive and you can make people happy or you're ugly and you're always trying to compensate for your facial shortcomings. This effects all areas of life in someways, but in sex it's everything.
They give you all this advice that you have to learn and remember, meanwhile Chad laughs his ass off all the way to the dorm room for a threesome with Stacy and her sister

They’re assuming the guy in question is a tall hot guy that happens to have a SLIGHTLY below average dick

Once a foid gets the point where she has made up her mind to sleep with you it would take an almost impossibly meager dick to get her to reconsider. I feel for dickcels but if you're getting to the point where that even matters you're doing better than a lot of other people.

See, but I hear the opposite. I don't remember who, but if I knew her name I could quote her saying "Your fingers aren't a dick, don't use them like one." So what am I supposed to believe?

What they don't tell you is foids won't let a non-Chad anywhere near their pussy with their tongue to begin with.

The guys I've known who have gotten laid have all offered it, only for the foid to make excuses about how she's insecure about her vag and doesn't want him down there.

See, but I hear the opposite. I don't remember who, but if I knew her name I could quote her saying "Your fingers aren't a dick, don't use them like one." So what am I supposed to believe?
Foids are only aroused by Chad's of increasing intensity. Its like hard drug users, at the beginning of hypergamy they can easily get off to Chadlites and even normies but they quickly tire of that.

Gigachad could breathe on your average foid and she'd cum buckets. And incel could recreate Mozart on her roast and she'd want to die.

The average penis size is 5.1 inch. Don't worry.

get all the HPV vaccines while you're at it, you're going to need them

My dick is legit 4” and the average dick size in South Korea is 3.7”. Average Western European dick size is 6.2 inches.

In India avg penis size is 4 inches , so I may have a small penis compared to western standards but it avg for India

You know who else is good with their tongues?
Dogs.

eating pussy is cuck behaviour

At least i'm not dickcel.but still,never will be able to use my dick so its never began

My dick is legit 4” and the average dick size in South Korea is 3.7”. Average Western European dick size is 6.2 inches.
Average western European is actually closer to 5.5.

In India avg penis size is 4 inches , so I may have a small penis compared to western standards but it avg for India
Lifefuel. Are you south Indian?

Average western European is actually closer to 5.5.

Lifefuel. Are you south Indian?
Ethnically from UP live in haryana.Its fucking cancer every 5th guy is 6feet and mogs me to hell.

In a foids eyes, 6 inches is small. Did you see the expectations on high school version when asked? They wanted a minimum 7 inches.

In a foids eyes, 6 inches is small. Did you see the expectations on high school version when asked? They wanted a minimum 7 inches.

@Smallondick
Don't you realize that most guys lie about their dick size? Guys packing 4 inches claim 6 inches, guys packing 5 inches claim 7 inches. And those dumb whore foids eat it up (literally and figuratively). The average penis size is 5.1 inches and this correlates with those high school whores wanted a miminum of 7 inches (which is really just 5 inches).