Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Penis is too small for intercourse with my sex doll

I'm not going to pretend to relate, this is your trail to blaze, but I have a doll and touching and kissing her body is half the fun. She's impossibly beautiful and I can motorboat her ass cheeks without worrying about getting ass worms in my eyes, because she's not a disgusting real foid.
Yeah. I do the same thing. I've found alternatives to sex with her. Honestly just cuddling with her, holding her hand, and kissing her is amazing. Also her breasts are a ton of fun to play with.

Yeah. I do the same thing. I've found alternatives to sex with her. Honestly just cuddling with her, holding her hand, and kissing her is amazing. Also her breasts are a ton of fun to play with.
Animated GIF

only synthol might save you

I'm not going to pretend to relate, this is your trail to blaze, but I have a doll and touching and kissing her body is half the fun. She's impossibly beautiful and I can motorboat her ass cheeks without worrying about getting ass worms in my eyes, because she's not a disgusting real foid.
Ass worms...