Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At some point you have to stop consuming the blackpill and move on

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
By "move on" I don't mean forget blackpill truths...I mean just find something to devote your life to that can give you satisfaction or happiness.

So move on and stop being unfuckable and unlovable..?

You can never truly forget about how you are a failure, but you can momentarily be happy with copes.

The blackpill is irreversible

I cope daily, but the blackpill will always be with you, it cannot be undone

nah, I see ragefuel everywhere now. I'll nevER be at peace

But the blackpill is my life energy

Move on and become a "reformed incel?" No thanks.

what is this shit

you dont just forget the blackpill

People won't stop punking you though tbh.

I'm trying my best to gain fulfillment through aspects of life other than love. Managed to score a gig as a freelancer just now, so things are turning around a little.

Agreed OP, this is where I'm at.

I have fantasies of having a monk-like devotion towards some impressive goal as you do, OP, often daydreaming of being a great scienist, a great orator, a great leader, working restlessly, devoting all of my energy and my life to the goal of absolute knowledge and power.
Then I am reminded I'm too low IQ even to become a low-tier scientist, and that my potential will never go beyond entry level work and posting on internet forums. It sucks but LDARing isn't so bad.

I have fantasies of having a monk-like devotion towards some impressive goal as you do, OP, often daydreaming of being a great scienist, a great orator, a great leader, working restlessly, devoting all of my energy and my life to the goal of absolute knowledge and power.
Then I am reminded I'm too low IQ even to become a low-tier scientist, and that my potential will never go beyond entry level work

IKTF

I'm devoting my life on my career as CE in hopes I could make huge profits.