Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You parents criticize you, no matter what you do

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My whole life all my parents did what criticize me. Oh you got a B at school ? Why didnt you get an A ? Oh you have fun while being at your pc ? Time to ruin your good mood by telling you that you should stop sitting inside all day and go outside. Oh you just experienced something funny and told us ? Time to make a mountain out of a molehill and give you a lecture on what a terrible piece of shit you are.

Even if i would go to medicine school and got the title of a doctor, my parents (especially my mum) would still find something to complain about.

yep, they resent me as if it is not their own fault i was born a subhuman

jfl same here. won't chase after the carrot on a stick that is validation. they just want to control us like puppeteers. fuck them i tell them straight

jfl same here. won't chase after the carrot on a stick that is validation. they just want to control us like puppeteers. fuck them i tell them straight
True. And my mom cries all the time why i never write her or call her. This whore has less self awareness than a slice of toast

i remember when i was around 18 i didn't have a job and mother criticized me for that, when i got a job and earned money she said it's not enough. Fuck that bitch.

i remember when i was around 18 i didn't have a job and mother criticized me for that, when i got a job and earned money she said it's not enough. Fuck that bitch.
Damned if you do, damned if you dont do

I could tattoo that slogan on my arm

what would she say if you got a high enough salary job

what would she say if you got a high enough salary job
i don't know what she would say but it's impossible for me to get such job, you have to be CEO or smth.

Parents are authoritarian asshole

how much was the job she said wasnt enough paying
around 300 in USD but i'm not from US so economy is different. It must be like earning $300 in Turkey.

I hated my dad. He treated me the worst. He hated me because I was subhuman (he also heightmogged me)

My whole life all my parents did what criticize me. Oh you got a B at school ? Why didnt you get an A ? Oh you have fun while being at your pc ? Time to ruin your good mood by telling you that you should stop sitting inside all day and go outside. Oh you just experienced something funny and told us ? Time to make a mountain out of a molehill and give you a lecture on what a terrible piece of shit you are.

Even if i would go to medicine school and got the title of a doctor, my parents (especially my mum) would still find something to complain about.
same