Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to return back to 2012

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
The year 2012 was a pivotal year for me and it was a crucial point where my life could have taken turn into something else but it rather went somehow bad and I could not give my 100% in it and ever since my life went on a complete downward spiral, lets say 2012 was just Indian equivalent of high school senior year for me. Its a different thing that looks wise I was not gifted and IQ wise just hitting the average , but yet if i had been more sincere and hard working in my academics at that year I could have made something worthy out of my life at least for my personal satisfaction as not everything in life revolves around women, there are some things which we do for our own soul, own self, and thats where i am feeling a sense of hollowness and emptiness inside my heart . Its like an incomplete feeling and uneasiness of not achieving something of my level and caliber . I wish i could return back in that year and make right all the wrongs and stop focussing on worthless things, which are my ibiggest regrets.

I would advice all the youngcels here who are still in high school, to not take your education lightly, educate yourself, study sincerely, work hard in your exams, and apply for at least well established university if not any ivy leagues or anything, and read more and achieve something, the bodily strength fails once you age enough, but it is knowledge which will let you roar like a lion even when your body fails you

Last edited:
One day you will die bro :cryfeels:

One day you will die bro :cryfeels:
I know but completing this life is essential before dying, an incomplete life like mine is not even worth living for .

If you're ugly, people don't care about how knowledgeable you are.

If you're ugly, people don't care about how knowledgeable you are.
thats what i said, its not always about doing things for other people, there are things which we do for our self and expect a certain standard of performance from our self. But when we fail to meet that standard, it just feels hollow and incomplete

thats what i said, its not always about doing things for other people, there are things which we do for our self and expect a certain standard of performance from our self. But when we fail to meet that standard, it just feels hollow and incomplete
But that's the point of meeting your own standards if other people don't need your performance?

It just feels pointless.

But that's the point of meeting your own standards if other people don't need your performance?

It just feels pointless.
Well you should meet standards because doing things sub standard feels more pointless than just feeling pointless after meeting standards. besides as i already said , why should it be my concern if other people need my performance or not, If i am making a sculpture for myself then i make sure its made in the most high standard as per my capability . There is no point in living a sub standard life even

The year 2012 was a pivotal year for me and it was a crucial point where my life could have taken turn into something else but it rather went somehow bad and I could not give my 100% in it and ever since my life went on a complete downward spiral,
My pivotal year was at hs. I fucked up, bad

My pivotal year was at hs. I fucked up, bad
true. even mine, i just failed to give my best and it spiraled downwards from there, to top that after few years I realized the blackpill and it went more bad

true. even mine, i just failed to give my best and it spiraled downwards from there, to top that after few years I realized the blackpill and it went more bad
High school is the best time to ascend, and the only time in life where you actually have so much free time to improove. And I wasted it. After that it's just rot and pray.