Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Human feeling and what is real

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
take a moment to reflect on what is the most extreme feeling you ever felt in your life, the most intense amount of feels you got.

it would be either from sadness or pain.
that is because pain, sadness, depression are more real than happiness or satisfaction and it doesn't matter how happy or sad you are.

I tried to make an analogy of this once and thought really hard, think of it like this:

imagine you're wandering an orchid with a group of people, this orchid is filled with fruits like apples oranges, but a couple of guys managed to find grapes, and grapes are very rare in that orchid.

now apply that to the entire world population, sadness, sorrow and pain are like the apples or oranges, too common while grapes are very rare and only a few people managed to get them. this is why negative emotions feel more relatable than happiness or positive emotions. it's because happiness is rare and harder to get. and from this you can reflect on any scale, say it hypergamy, chad gets lots of women, many others feel less relatable to that.

moreover even if you achieved your happiness and satisfaction, it will be measured against other people's happiness and satisfaction, if it is inferior it won't be enough. in this competition and race to reach your happiness you will have to be on the top of that mountain and thus no one is happier than you, you reached full satisfaction.

negative emotions are also scaled but it doesn't matter. if you're sad you're sad, if you have pain you will feel it, it doesn't matter if it's small or big, it's not fake. you don't want more of it, but with happiness you are always left with a hollow part of you striving for more :blackpill:

you cry from pain or sadness. you don't cry from happiness, you probably cry from relief of that pain. your happiness is derived from getting rid of that pain. pain is the realest shit you'll ever feel in your life. it's a mark of your existence. the only thing you can do is try to live with it. so just cope your copes or ldar. or maybe quit. hey! at least you're conscious enough :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Emotions is what keeps u from thinking logically

I dont know what happiness is mang :feelscomfy:

I dont know what happiness is mang :feelscomfy:
I'm sorry you feel this way mango but it doesn't matter you can always order pizza and rot tomorrow :feelscomfy: