Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asked curry foids about our new curry saint in pinned mod post, none would marry him!

jfl at him having a light skinned almost white avatar for snapchat
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Brutal but expected. He is going to die alone.

Skull so squished/neotenized he looks like a pygmy, eye area is HUGE compared to his face, new level of subhuman :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
View attachment 638970
Guy above. I asked some of my curry foid relatives here and their friends what they think of this guy. Asked if they'd ever consider marrying him. 4/4 curry foids said no. I then asked if he was rich, would they consider him. 4/4 said no again jfl.

[UWSL]jfl, I asked if they think he can get any partner at all. They said very very unlikely but not impossible, but likely would get a very ugly partner similar to him. I asked what their complaints were about him.[/UWSL]

Was told following:
  • too short
  • bad frog eyes
  • skin too dark
  • face/skull too squished
  • jaw weak
  • pinball skull

@SlayerSlayer
Hey, would you tell me what his rating is and if he mogs me?

Never began for St. Samuelcel

nature is so cruel to bring a subhuman like him into existence in the same world as chads

I'd say he is 2/10, you mog him by 1-1.5 pts due to height and more bone mass
Brutal, are my features worse than his? I am surprised Indian foids are saying they wouldn't marry him even if he was rich. I have seen some legit ugly ass truecels get married with my relatives. Most of them were fat too. Are times changing, could he have gotten an arranged marriage 20 years ago?

You’re ridiculous for even asking this question, that guy is 4’10 and facially repulsive whereas you are 5’10 and just slightly below average facially

You mog him hard. He is a 1/10 truecel, you are a 4/10 low tier normie

You’re ridiculous for even asking this question, that guy is 4’10 and facially repulsive whereas you are 5’10 and just slightly below average facially

You mog him hard. He is a 1/10 truecel, you are a 4/10 low tier normie
You said I was 3.5/10 though. Also, isn't a 1 for people who are deformed?

You said I was 3.5/10 though. Also, isn't a 1 for people who are deformed?

I didn’t know your height at that time.

For me, there is no difference between that guy and a deformed guy

when you are 4’10 turbo-manlet, your height should classify you as disabled.

When you are facially that repulsively ugly, you should be classified as deformed

I didn’t know your height at that time.

For me, there is no difference between that guy and a deformed guy

when you are 4’10 turbo-manlet, your height should classify you as disabled.

When you are facially that repulsively ugly, you should be classified as deformed
My height might be half an inch to an inch less than 5'10'' tbh. Also, height shouldn't factor into face ranking. Like women don't care that much about height.

PBUH the new saint