Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asked curry foids about our new curry saint in pinned mod post, none would marry him!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Guy above. I asked some of my curry foid relatives here and their friends what they think of this guy. Asked if they'd ever consider marrying him. 4/4 curry foids said no. I then asked if he was rich, would they consider him. 4/4 said no again jfl.

[UWSL]jfl, I asked if they think he can get any partner at all. They said very very unlikely but not impossible, but likely would get a very ugly partner similar to him. I asked what their complaints were about him.[/UWSL]

Was told following:
  • too short
  • bad frog eyes
  • skin too dark
  • face/skull too squished
  • jaw weak
  • pinball skull

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grIL5Fy_otk

This is the greatest incel documentary/vlog ever 10/10 relatable.

I have to give credit to @mistersinister for the find

This guy is the most accurate incel, not these STUPID HUUUWHITE FAKECELS shooting up schools

HE TRULY DESERVES SAINTHOOD

ST TIKTOKCEL, for He does all that He can, yet there is nothing He can do

As a mod, I demand that you change your avi to His likeness for a few days

@SlayerSlayer

Could look good with jaw surgery and orbitalndecompression. How tall?

RNG was not on his side when his character was created. It sucks but hopefully he can cope hardcore.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Hit the incel bingo meanwhile Chad even if 1000x less money than him doesn’t matter because Chad looks is worth a trillion dollars to toilets

View attachment 638970
Guy above. I asked some of my curry foid relatives here and their friends what they think of this guy. Asked if they'd ever consider marrying him. 4/4 curry foids said no. I then asked if he was rich, would they consider him. 4/4 said no again jfl.

[UWSL]jfl, I asked if they think he can get any partner at all. They said very very unlikely but not impossible, but likely would get a very ugly partner similar to him. I asked what their complaints were about him.[/UWSL]

Was told following:
  • too short
  • bad frog eyes
  • skin too dark
  • jaw weak
  • pinball skull

@SlayerSlayer
He needs to shower for an hour and slay :feelsdevil:

They'd say that about any of the currycels here. (The true ones like me)

Ask them about my avi next.

I then asked if he was rich, would they consider him. 4/4 said no again jfl.
Nowadays they have so many rich men at their feet that even getting rich doesn't work anymore

They'd say that about any of the currycels here. (The true ones like me)

Ask them about my avi next.
Would be interested what they say about an average looking dark skin curry

Just a quick question or two:

1. Why he's not losing some weight?
2. Why he's not shaving?

If lose weight and shave, he'll upgrade his look with 2 levels. And if somehow gymmaxx, he'll upgrade himself with 3 levels.
OK, now he's 2/10. After these 3 steps he's around 5/10.

Jfl i've seen his videos, this guy has more self esteem than me, i'm so mentally fucked

He's already VERY skinny, losing weight would be suicidal for him. He just has too much facial fat due to genetics. Plus, he has the frame of a small child, gymmaxxing will do him no good.
2. Why he's not shaving?
He has a weak jaw, growing out a beard is unironically a good idea on his part.

After these 3 steps he's around 5/10.
Dude, he's literally 5'0. You can't be serious about him rising above 3/10 in any way possible.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Hit the incel bingo meanwhile Chad even if 1000x less money than him doesn’t matter because Chad looks is worth a trillion dollars to toilets
Lmao chad can walk around dressed like a hippie with dirty clothes and a methhead's mouth and still pull bitches :feelshaha:

Absolutely, one of my aquaintances was smitten by a poor construction worker chad who smelled like shit:lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

They'll excuse his filthy hygiene as being "indie" and a "liberated" "free thinker" :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

View attachment 638970

Was told following:
  • too short
  • bad frog eyes
  • skin too dark
  • jaw weak
  • pinball skull

@SlayerSlayer
He needs to work on his personality and take up a hobby like basket weaving. Perhaps he should go after white foids?

Over for aliencels

Lmao chad can walk around dressed like a hippie with dirty clothes and a methhead's mouth and still pull bitches :feelshaha:
Toilets will say he dresses nice just because he is good looking

He doesn’t have a gf now and he clearly wants one from his TikTok videos. I wonder why he is alone despite having such an awesome personality?

Just a quick question or two:

2. Why he's not shaving?

If lose weight and shave, he'll upgrade his look with 2 levels. And if somehow gymmaxx, he'll upgrade himself with 3 levels.
OK, now he's 2/10. After these 3 steps he's around 5/10.
I posted my picture of soyditt before and I was told to lose weight despite being underweight at the times. These faggots do not know curry genetics

so brutal
even if he was rich foids wouldnt want him

hes just like me fr

Bro, you're slim, congratulations! But this brocel has fat that makes him more ugly than he is. And these guys are also with "curry" genetics but they worked well and now mog the white and hapa incels like me: CURRY GENETICS:
R-C.fb053fbfc123c472a4f5e17c1115a45d
(Aamir Khan -- an Indian actor),
R-C.be9996585015c7471b0721bd3e1577c6
(Salman Khan -- another Indian actor). Genetics, huh?

Bro, you're slim, congratulations! But this brocel has fat that makes him more ugly than he is. And these guys are also with "curry" genetics but they worked well and now mog the white and hapa incels like me: CURRY GENETICS:
R-C.fb053fbfc123c472a4f5e17c1115a45d
(Aamir Khan -- an Indian actor),
R-C.be9996585015c7471b0721bd3e1577c6
(Salman Khan -- another Indian actor). Genetics, huh?
They are turbo manlets, they would be incel in the west. I am even taller than them

His face looks fat. Losing some fat is helpful. Girls like lean.
His beard makes him looks like an uncle. Girls like younger. Better to shave it.
Can't see any muscles. Has to work out.
---

I know the brocel looks not attractive at all NOW, but he can get better. You don't know but there is an actor (Indian) who is looking almost like him and has female fans. I think it was this guy:
wp2071634.jpg
So, I suppose with gymmaxx and some looksmaxx he can resemble this one.

His face looks fat. Losing some fat is helpful. Girls like lean.
His beard makes him looks like an uncle. Girls like younger. Better to shave it.
Can't see any muscles. Has to work out.
---

I know the brocel looks not attractive at all NOW, but he can get better. You don't know but there is an actor (Indian) who is looking almost like him and has female fans. I think it was this guy:
wp2071634.jpg
So, I suppose with gymmaxx and some looksmaxx he can resemble this one.
He goes to the gym every day.

Well, sorry to tell you but in the West many of us, even some Western stars like Tripple H, Kurt Angle or Tom Cruise, are "turbo ugly". The Western women are picky. What we meant is that the INDIAN girls may like him if he looksmaxx a bit more.

The problem is many incels are obsessed of the West. The world isn't only West. And to be honest, I don't see a point to search for a Western woman... many of them are too open, too sluttish... some of them possess guns... what's the problem if he has an Indian or a Nepali modest girl?!

Goes to the gym every day? VERY GOOD BEGINNING! I'm already a fan of the guy. Best wishes to this Indian brocel!

Btw, how tall is this brocel?

Yep, I checked those Chadpreets (Aamir and Salman) - they're 1-2 cm. shorter than me. But, really, their bodies and faces are okay. For example, some Chinese girls and women think they're very handsome or sexy. And I bet they have many female fans in India, Nepal, Bangladesh...

So, what I mean is that brocel should work optimistically and maybe he can ascend with at least a girl from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea... geomaxx after gymmaxx and moneymaxx.

Wow, a bit short. Well, then he shold really try in some place where men are this height like Indonesia, Papua...

ovER
Even abo foids would reject him jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha:

How is this dude not in full LDAR mode?

My mother said that he looks like Hanuman, that's the Hindu monkey god for all you non-currys

I mean yeah, it's what I expected. His only ticket out of inceldom is to become rich as fuck then do an arranged marriage with a really ugly foid.
his sons will be posting here

nature is so cruel to bring a subhuman like him into existence in the same world as chads

Was told following:
  • too short
  • bad frog eyes
  • skin too dark
  • jaw weak
  • pinball skull
Poor guy, the currypill is cruel.

You should ask them to rate my face.

I have a slightly better eye area but he has a better nose than me. He mogs me.