Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Asked a foid out for the first time

M

medicated_swan

Greycel
I recently decided to ask a foid to a dance — not sure why, but I figured the worst that could happen was that she’d reject me. I wanted to ask her without her friends around, but couldn’t, so later I decided to just message her. I had to basically forcefully activate my fight or flight instinct to attain the adrenaline to hit send, and I regretted it as soon as I sent the message.

Even though my account had my full name and I’ve known this foid for years, she responded “Who’s this?” Honestly I think this is worse than rejection because I thought she would at least know my name, having had so many classes in common over the years.

I guess I should not have expected much, and I know it could have been worse, but to me this was quite a blackpill.

I recently decided to ask a foid to a dance — not sure why, but I figured the worst that could happen was that she’d reject me. I wanted to ask her without her friends around, but couldn’t, so later I decided to just message her. I had to basically forcefully activate my fight or flight instinct to attain the adrenaline to hit send, and I regretted it as soon as I sent the message.

Even though my account had my full name and I’ve known this foid for years, she responded “Who’s this?” Honestly I think this is worse than rejection because I thought she would at least know my name, having had so many classes in common over the years.

I guess I should not have expected much, and I know it could have been worse, but to me this was quite a blackpill.
ok GrAY.

it's over

Welcome to the club. Foids hate ugly men so much they refuse to even remember us.

What dance, you mean a high school prom or something

Holy fuck that brutal :feelsmega::fuk:

Sorry for you bro :feelscry:

This is so brutal bro :cryfeels:

NEVER EVER ATTEND DANCE CLASS

FOIDS DESTROYED MY SELF CONFIDENCE THERE, THEY LITERALLY RAN AWAY FROM ME

Was she the reason you finally decided to make an account on here?

studymax and pay for her onlyfans in 20 years time

Wtf thats even more brutal

How does it feel to do something 100 other guys before you already did?

Fucking brutal. If you're subhuman, you simply cease to exist in their eyes and minds.

Thats what you get jfl