Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arabs are officially below Indians in SMV

CosmicJoke

CosmicJoke

Officer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Y4ZBa4LN8&ab_channel=AgnesMann

Meanwhile I was trolled by old SLAVIC & POLISH single mothers as a gymmaxed Engineer Arab.

Arabs, one advice: change race ASAP. No discussion.

Anything >>> garbage >>> Arabs (in SMV).

Something went wrong
There's an issue and the page could not be loaded.

Something went wrong

I think arabs had higher smv if they weren't so obsessed with religion.

I don't think younger arab guys do that bad. Sure, the girls they attract might be lower IQ but its not like they're ugly.

Arabmen also teenmaxx by hitting on younger teens. That's what I've noticed

Something went wrong

https://www.instagram.com/klaudia.singh

https://instagram.fcdg2-1.fna.fbcdn...0Yb0zsU6qzMkwsmXSg&oe=6558D154&_nc_sid=ee9879

https://www.instagram.com/married_singhs

https://instagram.fcdg2-1.fna.fbcdn...jnIVm84wTC_j6XcRqw&oe=65588081&_nc_sid=ee9879

Etc.

Biggdink was correct (White Canadian user on Looksmax). As of 2021-2-3 Curry > Arab.

Book your nosejobs, buccal fat removals, tan sessions, eyebrow implants (bushier, straighter), inject glucathione (cf. Looksmax) for eye color lightening etc. It's either we medmax or we die permavirgins.

And YES I was fucking RIGHT AND CORRECT, the """"""blackpill""""""" is STATUS not LOOKS. Whites are desired because DOMINANT not "beauty".

I think arabs had higher smv if they weren't so obsessed with religion.

I don't think younger arab guys do that bad. Sure, the girls they attract might be lower IQ but its not like they're ugly.

Arabmen also teenmaxx by hitting on younger teens. That's what I've noticed

Well yes obviously it's PISSLAM (shit be on it) that is responsible for their abysmal SMV. Women HATE masculinism/traditionalism/patriarchy, and since Arabs are so attached to a garbage dick mutilating religionshit that considers women lower than a dog than YEAH DUH women will collectively retaliate by hating Arabs.

I personally am 100000000000% Atheist and I always state it but it's not enough, the failo is too BIG ("what would my family think?" "my father would disagree!", "my friends are all with White men!") the inertia is unbreakable it's OVER the only thing a smart Arab can do is WHITEMAX AS FUCK, I'll do all surgeries, change name and LARP as Greek/Bulgarian/whatever. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Younger arabs do just as bad if not worse, I was despised in university, they wouldn't even say hello to me. If anything, our only chance is actually betabuxing at 30+.

Dunno where you live but last time I talked to a "young girl" (of my age, no pedo) they wanted to call the police.

ARABS listen : whitemax! Don't waste your life being a scapegoat! It only takes 4-5 procedures + full name change to become south European! For mutilated dick you say you were born in America. And jelq to improve it to 6.5 inches + (the real average of Whites).

How are asian men not below arab?

@Made in Heaven Thoughts ?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude everyone knows you are a coping pajeet with hate for muslims. This isn't your low iq Hindutva subreddit. Check interracial dating stats for Scandinavian countries. It's mostly Arab dudes with local women. Also the fact that you say status>>>looks is proof you are a coping curry who isn't even blackpilled. Poor white guys fuck your pajeeta women in their countries all the time. Rich curries have no option but arrange marriage.

@Made in Heaven Please show your stats and stuff to this retard. Can't say I agree with you on everything but you are still heads and shoulders above these dudes like this.

Faggot look at my history I'm an Arab from France.

Made in Heaven is an Arab incel in Canada who keeps thinking he can touch a pussy one day in his existence. He also thinks have pale skin makes him White while it's all about traits. My skin is white as papersheet but everyone tells I'm arab.

Faggot look at the video and instagram and show me one equivalent with arabs. The girl is a Gigastacy stating her love for an Indian shitskin in from of millions on Youtube. You won't find one such instance for Arabs aside from the Russian woman who made a video for rich Gulf Arabs but it's off topic here we are talking about RANDOM PAJEETS.

I have errands to run.

Due I'm Arab, which is why the tag was "Ragefuel".

And stop worshipping PISSLAM, this crap is the sole reason of the devastation of the last 700 years of MENA, if not more, Roman era would have united us with south europe, we could have been one, like Sicilians and Maltese.

Women hate patriarchy, PISSLAM = patriarchy. Simple. Stop. P.I.S.S.L.A.M.

Made in Heaven is an Arab incel in Canada who keeps thinking he can touch a pussy one day in his existence. He also thinks have pale skin makes him White while it's all about traits. My skin is white as papersheet but everyone tells I'm arab.

Faggot look at the video and instagram and show me one equivalent with arabs. The girl is a Gigastacy stating her love for an Indian shitskin in from of millions on Youtube. You won't find one such instance for Arabs aside from the Russian woman who made a video for rich Gulf Arabs but it's off topic here we are talking about RANDOM PAJEETS.

I have errands to run.

And stop worshipping PISSLAM, this crap is the sole reason of the devastation of the last 700 years of MENA, if not more, Roman era would have united us with south europe, we could have been one, like Sicilians and Maltese.

okay grayfAg

@Made in Heaven Thoughts ?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
About what?

I have errands to run.

I'm not arab I am turk and my facial features are pontic. And you probably don't actually have white facial features even if you have white skin, that's you not me

How are asian men not below arab?

Kpop, Anime, Manga, Japan Expo, Robots, development of China/Japan, Pink flower trees of Japan, poetry, haikus, immense softpower. And not mysogynistic above all.

Gotta go. See ya. Medmax or death. Everyone is fucking and partying and loving but us.

About what?

I'm not arab I am turk and my facial features are pontic. And you probably don't actually have white facial features even if you have white skin, that's you not me
about this dude's claims that curries>>>sand :feelskek: :feelskek:

About what?

Don't play on words buddy, you're a MENA regardless, and you know just as much as I do that there is a vast variation of phenotypes among MENA.

Your inceldom is caused by race stop lying to yourself.

Plus who the fuck can differenciate a turk from an algerian ? All Slavic women I talked to took me for a turk/near-east.

about this dude's claims that curries>>>sand :feelskek: :feelskek:
He's delusional, sands look white, indians dont. Its that simple to determine who has higher SMV

994eb93d e17c 4eb4 8699 bb91d003e912
209ff1d6 ac30 4f89 8376 3dbc1d70b07a
63f1b4e1 a784 4ec4 b448 420aa3144e98
99503e77 04b8 472c 8d08 02f97ec35daa

but I have already argued so many times before about this, I'm kinda bored of it plus I'm at work. Go back to my old posts about these topics if you care

I go. Medmax or death.

See ya.

Don't play on words buddy, you're a MENA regardless
who's playing white, dumbass? I'm MENA, never denied it
, and you know just as much as I do that there is a vast variation of phenotypes among MENA.
And that means that plnety of MENA looo white or good looking
Your inceldom is caused by race stop lying to yourself.
it isnt.i have multiple male cousins whove gotten married and they looo far worse than me. My main problem is my lack of job and autism
Plus who the fuck can differenciate a turk from an algerian ? All Slavic women I talked to took me for a turk/near-east.
There is a difference. Just because they think you are one,doesn't make it true. I've had people think I'm Italian jfl

STATUS

STATUS

NOT LOOKS

BLACKPILL = STATUS
Massive cope. Japan is way richer than Jamaica. Yet white women don't go to Japan for sex vacations unlike Jamaica.

I need to destroy this @CosmicJoke's retarded arguments when I get the time.

who's playing white, dumbass? I'm MENA, never denied it

And that means that plnety of MENA looo white or good looking

it isnt.i have multiple male cousins whove gotten married and they looo far worse than me. My main problem is my lack of job and autism

There is a difference. Just because they think you are one,doesn't make it true. I've had people think I'm Italian jfl
Yeah go Live in japan you gook retard. Japan people are submissive losers while arabs HAVE built Great empires

I would fucking rape Your gook Friend and send her puki to you

I really hate gook worshipper man. Gook are legit incel tier and all koreans need To do Plastic surgery To even look good as arabs

I would kill all Gook and Rape THE kpop whore dead body

Most Spaniards in the north are not "tanned skinned", FYI.
They look like it to me. Not sure if north though.
Spanish girl world cup 2010 12 440x412
600 01593678en Masterfile
Istockphoto 181118938 170667a
Young woman in nightwear touching her cheek CTK6G3
20231013 160030
20231013 160108

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Y4ZBa4LN8&ab_channel=AgnesMann

Meanwhile I was trolled by old SLAVIC & POLISH single mothers as a gymmaxed Engineer Arab.

Arabs, one advice: change race ASAP. No discussion.

Anything >>> garbage >>> Arabs (in SMV).

Why marry Indian man

Massive cope. Japan is way richer than Jamaica. Yet white women don't go to Japan for sex vacations unlike Jamaica.

White women will have Asian boyfriends nonetheless. Arab boyfriends? No.

I think that's the key point in this thread, and I should have maybe differenciated two notions:

- Casual sex SMV ("blackpill")
- LTR SMV ("status")

This site is obsessed by the former while the only thing that matters is the latter. We aren't Chad, few men are Chad, it's over, get over it. But marrying a decent woman should be possible for everyone.

Yes Jamaicans have very high Short-term/sexual SMV, but very little LTR SMV. And since we are incels here, we have no sexual appeal so "blackpill" is irrelevant to us other than to say duh we're not attractive. What matters for us is LTR SMV, and this is mostly if not entirely influenced by Status (looks play no role almost in LTR), aka. how you are depicted in a given environment: + or - ? Is it OK to LTR an Indian in Poland? Well apparently YES definitely and from my personal experience who had 0 luck with them, it implies that Indians can get a wife/LTR/girlfriend easier in Poland than Arabs, hence the title.

If you look Arab (or close to it), and/or if you have an Arab name (in case you looked White passing), you will be failoed gravely, to the point of permavirginity (no joke). Understand that there's a fucking billion of Indians.
Blacks stole the Western Europe (and to some extent) the Western market in general, now Indians are stealing the Eastern/Central European market.
If an Arab can't White-pass, he's gonna get at best a resentful single mother and I know what I'm talking about assessing my options by research on the internet.

Women are sheeps. They LTR what their friends LTR, what the media tells them to LTR. Sexual attraction, raw, is universal. But LTR is artificial and depends on Status. In a club Pajeet will get nothing indeed and maybe Chaddam will fuck something. But in LTR it's all about status. The status of Arabs-Arab passing-Muslim names-whatever is negative infinite, and it's not gonna improve in the next 100 years if ever. So if we want to save ourselves we must White/Medmax.

Take a look at this: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2318766/lifestyle,

Miss World 2023 to be held in India, not UAE​

The announcement was made at a press conference in New Delhi on Thursday in the presence of Julia Morley, chairperson and chief executive of Miss World Organization, with Miss World 2022 Karolina Bielawska from Poland and Miss India World 2022 Sini Shetty in attendance.

“The decision to award India with this prestigious honour recognises the nation’s rich cultural heritage, its commitment to promoting diversity, and its passion for empowering women,” the Miss World Organization said in an Instagram post.

In summary:

LTR = 80% status 20% attraction <----------------------- this is ALL that matters to us incels, and Arabs are losing to Indians
Casual sex = 80% attraction 20% status

Last edited:
Most Spaniards in the north are not "tanned skinned", FYI.

I have White skin. And many are tanned, especially with the massive influx from Columbians to the point where you don't know which is which. And South Europe is very large, I was targeting a more Albanian/Bosnian/Bulgarian/Greek phenotype, this is the closest to me I think.

My ethnic features are mostly nose, curly hair, and some little details (buccal fat), thin eyebrows. And fullname obviously. Eyes too black too (like an Asian), maximum is brown for Europeans.

This guy is Albanese for example, I had Albanese friends they look ethnic as fuck https://c8.alamy.com/compfr/b7b8d8/l-homme-musulman-serbe-albanais-a-belgrade-serbie-b7b8d8.jpg

Last edited:
We need to remove the polish ( IN NAILS GAME)

Then get a job? And cope with autism with repeating scenarios at home before interactions? By your logic it should be enough?

Oh... unless being called a Muslim name could be limitating? :)

Also married to what? To the gigastacy in the video? Like that bald Indian? I bet not.

I think you are coping. On the thread with the (probably staged) video of @Osman279 where he showed the Arab guy with 2 German women you sounded so surprised and said you would have slayed in Germany! But you ended up in Canada instead you said :(

I have to go.

White women will have Asian boyfriends nonetheless. Arab boyfriends? No.

I think that's the key point in this thread, and I should have maybe differenciated two notions:

- Casual sex SMV ("blackpill")
- LTR SMV ("status")

This site is obsessed by the former while the only thing that matters is the latter. We aren't Chad, few men are Chad, it's over, get over it. But marrying a decent woman should be possible for everyone.

Yes Jamaicans have very high Short-term/sexual SMV, but very little LTR SMV. And since we are incels here, we have no sexual appeal so "blackpill" is irrelevant to us other than to say duh we're not attractive. What matters for us is LTR SMV, and this is mostly if not entirely influenced by Status (looks play no role almost in LTR), aka. how you are depicted in a given environment: + or - ? Is it OK to LTR an Indian in Poland? Well apparently YES definitely and from my personal experience who had 0 luck with them, it implies that Indians can get a wife/LTR/girlfriend easier in Poland than Arabs, hence the title.

If you look Arab (or close to it), and/or if you have an Arab name (in case you looked White passing), you will be failoed gravely, to the point of permavirginity (no joke). Understand that there's a fucking billion of Indians.
Blacks stole the Western Europe (and to some extent) the Western market in general, now Indians are stealing the Eastern/Central European market.
If an Arab can't White-pass, he's gonna get at best a resentful single mother and I know what I'm talking about assessing my options by research on the internet.

Women are sheeps. They LTR what their friends LTR, what the media tells them to LTR. Sexual attraction, raw, is universal. But LTR is artificial and depends on Status. In a club Pajeet will get nothing indeed and maybe Chaddam will fuck something. But in LTR it's all about status. The status of Arabs-Arab passing-Muslim names-whatever is negative infinite, and it's not gonna improve in the next 100 years if ever. So if we want to save ourselves we must White/Medmax.

Take a look at this: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2318766/lifestyle,

In summary:

LTR = 80% status 20% attraction <----------------------- this is ALL that matters to us incels, and Arabs are losing to Indians
Casual sex = 80% attraction 20% status
Okay you are 100% a foid infiltrator lel

Then get a job?
im trying, retard
And cope with autism with repeating scenarios at home before interactions? By your logic it should be enough?
What?
Oh... unless being called a Muslim name could be limitating? :)
It isnt. I know european muslim women who have married many arab/north african men here
Also married to what? To the gigastacy in the video? Like that bald Indian? I bet not.
it's haram to talk of others wives. But they do look above average
I think you are coping. On the thread with the (probably staged) video of @Osman279 where he showed the Arab guy with 2 German women you sounded so surprised and said you would have slayed in Germany! But you ended up in Canada instead you said :(

I have to go.
What?

It’s over for my race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back