Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ascending in Japan as a mulatto-cel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Don't end up like Zesto

second black guy that got surrounded by girls, I log him lol, I'm not even kidding
if you talking about commercial actor tyrone then you're giga fakecel. also try less wealthy countries like vietnam or something

if you talking about commercial actor tyrone then you're giga fakecel. also try less wealthy countries like vietnam or something
I mean, I think my height holds me back and there I guess they aren't as picky for height (I'm 5'9)
And yes it's the commercial actor, dude, I resemble him a bit even lol, I have clearer skin tho
Don't end up like Zesto
Who?

Joined Nov 1, 2020

Post a picture for reference.

I'm a mixed Latino, like 80% of them
Sorry to crush your dreams boyo but the only latinos that can make it out there are either white passing or chad tier

The only reason why I think blacks can make it out there is because there's a lot of evidence for it

Sorry to crush your dreams boyo but the only latinos that can make it out there are either white passing or chad tier

The only reason why I think blacks can make it out there is because there's a lot of evidence for it
I think I pass as a light skinned black

Do you even know japanese?

Only if you are white passing, this means you need to have no black features, and in some cases you need to have light eyes and non black hair

My plan was to learn while I complete the 3 years left of my degree
Do that don't listen to those larpers trying to keep you in this grave.

What ever actually happened to Zesto? Did he make it to Japan???? Last I saw him he was using his own site weebs.fun or whatever it was
I heard be uploaded a video of himself crossdressing and putting a deo can in his ass. No idea if its true though. I wrote him "youre back?" on Discord and he said "yes" but didnt reply to my question how hes doing. This was maybe half a year ago, or longer

Do that don't listen to those larpers trying to keep you in this grave.
I could go under a MEXT scholarship if I do well, so even if I don't ascend I would get to live as a semi-neet in Japan (half a neet since I would have to study but not work to sustain myself)

I could go under a MEXT scholarship if I do well, so even if I don't ascend I would get to live as a semi-neet in Japan (half a neet since I would have to study but not work to sustain myself)
Japan neet life is were it's at.