Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As of today, I've gotten 92 IT users suspended from Reddit

I

imanuglysob

Major
★★★
It's too easy to use reddit's own soy rules against the IT crowd. they get triggered by posts here, takes 10 seconds to report them for violence and they get banned.

seethe more, IT cucks
:feelsjuice:

It's too easy to use reddit's own soy rules against the IT crowd. they get triggered by posts here, takes 10 seconds to report them for violence and they get banned.

seethe more, IT cucks
Basado.

Good work sergeant

Proof or larp

seethe more, IT cucks
nice ive gotten a few people banned on r/femalepessimist

Tales from the shit covered slums of Hyperbad

Gigabased if true.

Based so fucking zased

You're doing gods work.

92 users is more than the number of ITcucks online at their sub at any given moment

IT users aren't entitled to Reddit accounts. Nobody owes them a platform to spread hatred against unattractive men. They need to work on their personalities.

Congrats on putting simp faggots in internet jail
47706%20-%20SoyBooru.png

Stop praising him. OP, provide proof.

guys look in my post history some of its there. not digging up all 92 from my various reddit accounts over 4 years
I believe you then. I’m too lazy to dig through your post history as well

Live soydit reaction:
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

IT users aren't entitled to Reddit accounts. Nobody owes them a platform to spread hatred against unattractive men. They need to work on their personalities.

Nice one.

I think I got the OP banned and the reddit IT post mentioned here erased, at least I got the notification that reddit has done something about it after I reported most of them there. :feelskek:

Imagine they had accounts which they invested years getting upvotes and one mean comment and you took that all away from them :feelshmm:
Well done lad :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back