Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As of this week, I have 3 brand new things to be sad about

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
How come, I NEVER get any genuine lifefuel nowadays? Every time something new happens in my life, it's something negative. "You just have some bad luck, your luck will change soon" normies say, but how come I have had bad luck for like 4 years straight, with another shitty event happening like every other month on average. ................

It sounds bluepilled, but you're probably expecting them to happen. If you live everyday expecting a shitty thing to happen, you're going to see it happen every time.

I had bad luck for my entire life. From the fucking day i was born.

unknown.png

My bad luck is deep rooted

No life fuel are you kidding me? We just had 2 new ER incidents in 1 week. That was extreme life fuel

No life fuel are you kidding me? We just had 2 new ER incidents in 1 week. That was extreme life fuel
That a handful of random people on the other side of the earth got their life destroyed is no lifefuel for me. All moralfaggotry aside, I might certainly find schadenfreude in a magical event that made it impossible for all the world's Chads and Stacies from having sex anymore. This is not it; both the scale and proportionality are way off.

And now I'm at the hospital ... Again :feelsautistic: