Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Article about suicide in people with arthritis, and how it makes women use more violent suicide methods

I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Before their suicide, 50% of the female RA patients (vs 11% of the male RA patients) had experienced at least one suicide attempt. The method of suicide was violent in 90% of the RA females.

Now this particular passage says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting?

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we hypothesize that women only commit sui for attention?

Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves

at the end of the day it's all about calling chad's attention

In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.

I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.

Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself

Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself
No matter woman or man people who have RA have to experience a hell few others do. These are some of the most understandable suicides out there.

True suffering is physical and material and attached to your existence constantly.

Undeniable evidence most women who try to "commit suicide" do it for attention.
Belongs in must-read @SergeantIncel

I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.

pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis

yeah I always theorized about this, why most suicide attempts are from females but actual suicide deaths are like three times greater than men. Women only do it for attention

Cry for attention v eternal sleep.

This research belongs to blackpill section in wiki. Very interesting find indeed.

quitting in tutorial mode is absurd

All but confirms what we've already suspected, the vast majority of women who "attempt suicide" just don't have a good enough reason to actually do it properly. Their attempts are usually nothing more than attention seeking behavior.
Belongs in must-read

Women only attempt suicide to get attention

JFL at Jewish cucked society who equates violence= phisical violence

This is the highest iq conclusion i've seen here lately. Truly based.

Alright sounds good. Why is this in Inceldom discussuon?

RA affects about 24.5 million people as of 2015.[12] This is between 0.5 and 1% of adults in the developed world with 5 and 50 per 100,000 people newly developing the condition each year.

What the fuck, that is a lot of people... autoimmune diseases are the most brutal ones

i ate 1 more sleeping pill than recommended! i've attempted suicide teehee! feel sorry for me! (chad please text me back :( )

When women try and kill themselves its almost always just an attention whoring move ie a cry for attention.

pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis
I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...

I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Now that this particular passages says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting.

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.
Einstein IQ thread
female suicide attempt is a joke

I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...

probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives

I think the fact that success numbers went up pretty steeply and via mostly violent methods here really shows it's really just a matter of whether they really want to sui or not. Anyone who wants to sui will use violent methods, only attention seekers use crappy drugs to try and suicide really unless it's some seriously potent stuff they've gotten their hands on.
This is something that is so obvious yet it sounds bad to say so people cry out when others say so.

I'd like to see what nonsense they'd try to throw out when presented with this study.

probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives
My parents had ok genetics. I'm pretty sure mine was caused by malnutrition...

It's only with the last decade +~> that i started getting serious about plants and nutrition. Even now it's difficult to eat right even though the stuff is in my yard.

Tee hee chad doesn't want me, let me post a status about suiciding and see the simps come validate me.

Chaf chad chad chad chad Chad or die

What stupid semantics, suicide is violent by nature there is no "non violent attempted suicide" the fuck is wrong with you op :feelsUgh:

We all knew this but now it's something you can cite.
>even the act of fucking off and not giving a damn anymore is being subverted for attention by women
I just find it funny how women still aren't being kept in cages and pissed on

Extremely high IQ observation

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.
Ko5wncfyt6x31

It also shows that man have a way, way higher pain tolerence. They can fuck off with that equality bullshit, our brain and bodies are built different period.

Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves
Women can get away with literally anything,even homeless women have 100 times the amount of SMV value than an average man

"only" is too strong, but "mostly" works

OP has actually provided a context (severe arthritis pain) where genuine suicide attempts might actually be plausible for foids

Not necessarily, suicide attempts could instead be for purposes of parents/orbiters to get more gibs.

Chad probably doesn't care. Wouldn't want the drama.

Everything but pain-free movement for arthritisQTs

I will concede that I found it a little odd that sh* failed to succeed in any of h*r 11 failed suicide attempts but I was quickly reassured by an educated f*minist friend (him/he/chadsexual) that this is because their suicide attempt methods are less "violent" than men's suicide attempt methods.

For instance, w*men will swallow a bottle of aspirins and then immediately call an ambulance which is comparably/relatively less effective than shooting yourself in the head with a gun. I am lucky to have f*minists in my life to explain these things to me.

Last edited:
Simple fact that lots of women do it for attention. That's why they have such a high fail rate compared to men. Only time a woman genuinely commits suicide is when they are actually being abused (children/teens)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back