Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Article about suicide in people with arthritis, and how it makes women use more violent suicide methods

I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Before their suicide, 50% of the female RA patients (vs 11% of the male RA patients) had experienced at least one suicide attempt. The method of suicide was violent in 90% of the RA females.

Now this particular passage says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting?

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.

Last edited:
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
207d 10h 53m
Can we hypothesize that women only commit sui for attention?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
216d 12h 58m
Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
75d 16h 16m
at the end of the day it's all about calling chad's attention

Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
19d 15h 49m
In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
36d 2h 45m
Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself
Tenshi said:

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★
33d 20h 32m
Over_this_Life said:
Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself
No matter woman or man people who have RA have to experience a hell few others do. These are some of the most understandable suicides out there.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
208d 17h 38m
Mulattocel said:
No matter woman or man people who have RA have to experience a hell few others do. These are some of the most understandable suicides out there.
I think the fact that success numbers went up pretty steeply and via mostly violent methods here really shows it's really just a matter of whether they really want to sui or not. Anyone who wants to sui will use violent methods, only attention seekers use crappy drugs to try and suicide really unless it's some seriously potent stuff they've gotten their hands on.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
88d 4h 1m
True suffering is physical and material and attached to your existence constantly.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
63d 10h 35m
Undeniable evidence most women who try to "commit suicide" do it for attention.
Belongs in must-read SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Emba said:
I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.

pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
8d 20h 9m
yeah I always theorized about this, why most suicide attempts are from females but actual suicide deaths are like three times greater than men. Women only do it for attention

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
82d 21h 10m
Cry for attention v eternal sleep.

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Just mentally crippled
★★★★
52d 8h 37m
This research belongs to blackpill section in wiki. Very interesting find indeed.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 1h 35m
quitting in tutorial mode is absurd

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m
Personalityinkwell said:
Based thread.

dirtykombatcel said:
quitting in tutorial mode is absurd
l33tbl0k3 said:
yeah I always theorized about this, why most suicide attempts are from females but actual suicide deaths are like three times greater than men. Women only do it for attention

Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
66d 3h 29m
All but confirms what we've already suspected, the vast majority of women who "attempt suicide" just don't have a good enough reason to actually do it properly. Their attempts are usually nothing more than attention seeking behavior.
FemoidsGTFO said:
Belongs in must-read

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 44m
Sparrow's Song said:
True suffering is physical and material and attached to your existence constantly.
Brutal for housecels

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★
20d 17h 17m
Women only attempt suicide to get attention

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
94d 10h 53m
nazianime said:
Confirmed.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 27m
JFL at Jewish cucked society who equates violence= phisical violence

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Officer
8d 20h 49m
This is the highest iq conclusion i've seen here lately. Truly based.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
105d 17h 0m
Alright sounds good. Why is this in Inceldom discussuon?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
53d 23h 15m
RA affects about 24.5 million people as of 2015.[12] This is between 0.5 and 1% of adults in the developed world with 5 and 50 per 100,000 people newly developing the condition each year.

What the fuck, that is a lot of people... autoimmune diseases are the most brutal ones

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
76d 4h 35m
i ate 1 more sleeping pill than recommended! i've attempted suicide teehee! feel sorry for me! (chad please text me back :( )

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 14h 19m
Personalityinkwell said:
Based thread.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
92d 5h 57m
Fucking this thread needs it's spot on a plaque. The amount of bullshit I've heard about "muh less violent mefodz"... It's painfully obvious that the reason high failure methods are used is for attention. Here's the evidence.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
88d 4h 1m
Indari said:
Brutal for housecels
based if he said something like that.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
125d 21h 44m
When women try and kill themselves its almost always just an attention whoring move ie a cry for attention.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
mylifeistrash said:
pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis
I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 11h 54m
mental_out said:
I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Now that this particular passages says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting.

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.
Einstein IQ thread
female suicide attempt is a joke

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Emba said:
I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...

probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
149d 14h 37m
mental_out said:
I think the fact that success numbers went up pretty steeply and via mostly violent methods here really shows it's really just a matter of whether they really want to sui or not. Anyone who wants to sui will use violent methods, only attention seekers use crappy drugs to try and suicide really unless it's some seriously potent stuff they've gotten their hands on.
This is something that is so obvious yet it sounds bad to say so people cry out when others say so.

I'd like to see what nonsense they'd try to throw out when presented with this study.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
mylifeistrash said:
probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives
My parents had ok genetics. I'm pretty sure mine was caused by malnutrition...

It's only with the last decade +~> that i started getting serious about plants and nutrition. Even now it's difficult to eat right even though the stuff is in my yard.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
161d 3h 10m
For once a pinned post with merit

Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
51d 20m
nazianime said:
Tee hee chad doesn't want me, let me post a status about suiciding and see the simps come validate me.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
77d 2h 22m
nazianime said:
suicide for CHAD :lul::lul::lul:

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
22d 18h 36m
Chaf chad chad chad chad Chad or die

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
20d 13h 3m
What stupid semantics, suicide is violent by nature there is no "non violent attempted suicide" the fuck is wrong with you op :feelsUgh:

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
208d 17h 38m
Smitty said:
What stupid semantics, suicide is violent by nature there is no "non violent attempted suicide" the fuck is wrong with you op :feelsUgh:
Drugs overdoses are considered nonviolent. Don't blame me I didn't come up with the definition they did. It's just considered a more passive way of dying than doing something active like hanging yourself and shit.

Last edited:
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
51d 11h 58m
We all knew this but now it's something you can cite.
>even the act of fucking off and not giving a damn anymore is being subverted for attention by women
I just find it funny how women still aren't being kept in cages and pissed on

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
126d 9h 3m
Extremely high IQ observation

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
201d 19h 46m
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 35m
Tenshi said:
basically this

Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
33d 23h 59m
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
65d 15h 45m
the black dog said:
In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.

It also shows that man have a way, way higher pain tolerence. They can fuck off with that equality bullshit, our brain and bodies are built different period.

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
41d 19h 29m
Personalityinkwell said:
Based thread.

Yes.

Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
25d 21h 20m
Personalityinkwell said:
Based thread.

Women can get away with literally anything,even homeless women have 100 times the amount of SMV value than an average man

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 5h 51m
nazianime said:
"only" is too strong, but "mostly" works

OP has actually provided a context (severe arthritis pain) where genuine suicide attempts might actually be plausible for foids

Tenshi said:
Not necessarily, suicide attempts could instead be for purposes of parents/orbiters to get more gibs.

Chad probably doesn't care. Wouldn't want the drama.

Over_this_Life said:
Everything but pain-free movement for arthritisQTs

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8