Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you willing to fuck over this forum's members for this physical description?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
"The object of collected Sudou's expressed admiration was the same student I noticed."

"At first glance, his slender form appeared delicate. Upon closer inspection, though, you saw his well-defined abs. The way his blond hair swayed whenever he moved. The composed expression on his face caught the eye."

"He was so beautiful you could mistake him for an illusion. An image flickering on the screen. Apparently, this beautiful young man had stolen most of the female students attention."

what does selling out this forum and its members even mean

Sell to who ?

At first glance, his slender form appeared delicate. Upon closer inspection, though, you saw his well-defined abs. The way his blond hair swayed whenever he moved. The composed expression on his face caught the eye."
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

Unfortunately, I'm not a salesman.

what does selling out this forum and its members even mean
Sell to who ?

Okay.

1. Access to a button, when pressed, will reveal all our texts to the appropriate authorities.

OR

2. Access to a button, when pressed, will cause us to be homeless, - 5 more points in terms of SMV, etc.

OR

3. Access to a button, when pressed, will give us mass schizophrenia, eventually causing us to rope.

Essentially, would you collectively fuck us over for the guaranteed chance of becoming prettyboy slayer.
Why would I do that when I already get Amelie Cheung pussy every day? :chad:

NGL I might do this, but not the rest.
NGL, I might be pressing the other buttons to ascend as Nagumo Miyabi. Sorry. I think most people would do similar.
To me, it would be an even-trade off. I'm so miserable right now.
The first option isn't affecting moralfags.

NGL, I might be pressing the other buttons to ascend as Nagumo Miyabi. Sorry. I think most people would do similar.
To me, it would be an even-trade off. I'm so miserable right now
Eclipse-pilled
If it's confirmed most users would do the same then I would change my answer.

Answer the qurstion, boyyo. :society:
No, I won't. My mental state is already too fucked for me to be able to recover. There is nothing that will replace the loneliness in my teen years.

Also, I won't destroy the only forum on the internet where you can voice your opinions against females and not get banned, as well as the only place for discussing the blackpill.

No, I won't. My mental state is already too fucked for me to be able to recover. There is nothing that will replace the loneliness in my teen years.

Also, I won't destroy the only forum on the internet where you can voice your opinions against females and not get banned, as well as the only place for discussing the blackpill.
:no::yes: