Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you tired of living?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I am legit tired of life. All the loneliness, stress, misery, rejection, status of an outcast, depression, constant worry, mental illness, poverty, being misunderstood, stomach ilness, fact that i'm ugly and lazy, my oneitis being in a relationship with my bully, pressures of modern world... I'm just tired. I feel like I can't go on. I just don't understand why life had to be this unfair? If some fucking normie had to live only through 1 percent of my misery, his head would explode from overwhelming sadness.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: we are strong men. Others would have killed themselves if they were living our lives. Don't rope my man.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: we are strong men. Others would have killed themselves if they were living our lives. Don't rope my man.
THIS. Dont kill yourself, sex bots are just around the corner.

I've attempted suicide in the past, and shit still gets tough but you grow emotional callouses in life and learn to deal and overcome. Financially for example certain regular things other may consider necessity become a luxury to me, and the list goes on and on

Yes. Thankfully, it's almost over.

Imagine a 22 yo femoid who had lived it's entire life without sex,kiss or even hug. Can't imagine that! Only legends can do that. And only men can be legends. I am a legend and so are you.

im waiting for ww3 or some kind of world wide apocalypse

Living in Toronto causes a man to become a walking soul of despair and sexless life.

Extremely tired. If I didn't have Christian faith I would've ended it already,

yeah i wish i never started living

Most incels kill themselves before even realizing what they are.
We are litteraly survivors :feelsbadman:
I fucking hate my life too...

yeah tbh. I really don't know why I keep going on. Just too scared to rope right now i guess

yes, fuck this world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It’ll be okay fam. I was once in a state of perpetual misery, but once you wait it out, you eventually become numb (as if that’s a good thing) hang in there.

I'm just holding on until I get my farm. I've decided that if no human woman will accept me then I will make the earth my wife.

so pretty much every modern city
these liberal cities are the worst for non black ethnic men we are treated like subhuman & basically have no rights and privileges
Canadian feminists are only allowed to be racist against ricels and currycels.

ive had more than enough. theres nothing to get out of bed for, nothing to look forward to. ive lost interest in all my hobbies and dreams, im only haunted by the fact that things will only get worse as time drags on

Pretty much. I wish there was a switch I could flip and just die. Would have done so long ago.

it does get to me sometimes, life.

Yes,Im tired to be alive. I don't see any sense the life.

Sometimes I would like to be like a mormon or something like that because they are always happy or at least they are positive..

Im tired to be alone
Im tired that everybody treat me bad
Im tired to be ugly ass fuck
Im tired that the girls dont look at me
Im tired that when girls look at me,they look at me with disgusting
Im tired of everything.

I dont know why I do not kill myself yet.

:feelsbadman:

Beyond tired. Far, far beyond tired. :feelsbadman:

Nope, I'll never get tired of adding on to my videogame, posters, cds and figurines collections. That's what I live for.

Yes OP much of what you said applies to me too. I feel like im lost/a loser put on this earth to suffer.

Sex bots are just glorified fleshlights, we already have them. It is just masturbation.

women are just glorified fleshlights as well tbh

THIS. Dont kill yourself, sex bots are just around the corner.
This is legitimately one of the reasons for me to go on. And hobbies. I know this "just get a hobby bro" thing is fucking lame but you don't necessarily find a lame hobby with the intention of impressing foids. Music and literature is some fantastic stuff for me. I play some guitar and world is no longer, problems get blurry; when reading some good stuff I don't even care about foids.
When I get bored of the hobbies and want sum fuck, well that's why I'm here to cope with it but I think VR will fix my problem. I can't wait for some VR anime girl panty sniffing game to be released. Then it will be over, it will finally be true for me.

you need to have an iron will, incels have a lot of shit we have to deal with, keeping your mental fortitude is important.

Yea man. All that shit takes a toll on you doesn't it? I feel like an old man already.

I don't know why I keep on going you know? It's strange, I'm nearing the rock bottom but I can't make my self rope.

I used to be. I have deep sympathy for you guys.

There is no easy fit-all solution. To go through life you absolutely need at least three things: hope for the future, a healthy brain (at the organic level), and copes/hobbies.

If one of these areas is deficient your risk of suicide will always remain high.

@Orlov, you may benefit from trying anti-depressants and/or long-distance running, because you really sound clinically depressed and drained. At this level of despair there's probably some element of neurotransmitter deficiency going on. That's for the brain part.

For the hope part, my own cope is being a tech enthusiast and thinking about future technological / scientific progress. I am big into transhumanism and related ideas.

As to hobbies, do what you've always liked.

I used to be. I have deep sympathy for you guys.

There is no easy fit-all solution. To go through life you absolutely need at least three things: hope for the future, a healthy brain (at the organic level), and copes/hobbies.

If one of these areas is deficient your risk of suicide will always remain high.

@Orlov, you may benefit from trying anti-depressants and/or long-distance running, because you really sound clinically depressed and drained. At this level of despair there's probably some element of neurotransmitter deficiency going on. That's for the brain part.

For the hope part, my own cope is being a tech enthusiast and thinking about future technological / scientific progress. I am big into transhumanism and related ideas.

As to hobbies, do what you've always liked.
>tfw deficient in all 3 areas

i am completely exhausted of living

For the last 15 years every single second I felt like I wanted to die. On some days the pain is so much that I´d put it on par with someone who is burning alive.

I´m basically just a shell walking around. On the outside I appear normal, but on the inside I´ve been completely hollow and dead for over 15 years.

Every night I wish I had access to a gun so I could blow my brains out. Luckily I live in America and I'll be out of my parents house soon so I'll be able to at least have the option

Sometimes i have the same feel, but then i remember that i can become a pro in my área and design some virus or bacteria to take all the people in the world , it's a complety wipe or nothing.

Every time I think about that, I feel like looking for more projects. so I'm preparing for larger projects that at least alleviate frustration

Kind of- I just want to lose my corporeal form and needs- I know it's supernatural bullshit but it still sounds the best.
In my perfect world, I'd become a multi-dimentional invisible immaterial immortal ghost that just watches things happen in the multiverse forever.

I am legit tired of life. All the loneliness, stress, misery, rejection, status of an outcast, depression, constant worry, mental illness, poverty, being misunderstood, stomach ilness, fact that i'm ugly and lazy, my oneitis being in a relationship with my bully, pressures of modern world... I'm just tired. I feel like I can't go on. I just don't understand why life had to be this unfair? If some fucking normie had to live only through 1 percent of my misery, his head would explode from overwhelming sadness.

if normies were told they would not have sex or love for the rest of their lives they would kill themselves. I'm sick of life. But I've stopped caring even about that. I'm waiting for death. Just another 30 years to go if I'm unlucky.