Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you happy?

I'm pretty happy :D:) Even though i have a shitty job and probably no future haha, i live in the moment.

Life is a bottomless pit of despair filled with brief moments of satisfaction. Right now I'm fairly satisfied but I know it won't be very long before I'm looking up helium tanks and gas masks online again

Transcranial magnetic therapy. Look it up. Made my mood go from a 0-4 range to a 6-10 range. The brain is just a machine. Zap it with electricity and suddenly you're a different person. That may sound hard to believe, but that's what happened to me.
I did TMS, but it didn't do much good. But eh...

I think it's very unlikely you'll find someone genuinely happy here

I think it's very unlikely you'll find someone genuinely happy here
Cucc

How many times, with which equipment?
Let's see.... I can't remember exactly. It was like 20-30 minutes a day, 4-5 times a week, for maybe 2 and a half months. They had two machines to choose from: a more comfortable and less powerful one that took longer, and one more powerful that was a shorter duration. I chose the more powerful machine.

They strapped me in, sat me upright in a chair, put the helmet on me, and I stared at a wall for the duration, trying not to move. I had ear plugs in, but the intermittent noise was still loud. Every-time it happened I involuntarily clenched my teeth.

I was really hoping TMS would help, but if it has it's been a minuscule amount.

how the fuck can you be happy you dumb motherfucker