Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you happy?

Yume

Yume

Greycel
I am a virgin, never had a relationship, no friends, poor, no clear future, I could make a long list of all these things. But, I'm still happy. Maybe being a loser has liberated me from the normal pressures of society.

Why are you happy then ? What's making you happy if you got nothing worthy in your life bro ?

this would be one of the last places I'd be if I was my friend

When I have some copes I'm happy, when they run out I'm depressed.

Neither happy nor sad. More happy on weekends, less happy on weekdays. I want to become a NEET again. I hope my shit job will close down, everyone is quitting so it probably will. Then i will be happy and free again.

semi-unironically don't believe happiness is even a real emotion anymore

Why are you happy then ? What's making you happy if you got nothing worthy in your life bro ?

Well I am who I am, and even if I'm viewed in a certain way by society I still like myself. I'm not sure if my personality would naturally be like this, or if it's a result of not having friends but I like solitude and being alone with my thoughts.

Well I am who I am, and even if I'm viewed in a certain way by society I still like myself. I'm not sure if my personality would naturally be like this, or if it's a result of not having friends but I like solitude and being alone with my thoughts.
Well i see, if you are like being alone in your thoughts and not thinking about suicide it's good for you bro.

Nope. Last time I was happy was in my childhood.

im everything you are except I despise and am tired of everything at this point.

how are you happy OP when society has cucked you so hard? are you a :soy:? I cant possibly see why you would be ok with your inceldom unless your very young.

happiness only exists for holes and chads

Sleeping a lot, not doing anything and indulging in philosophical thoughts is enough to make me happy. Too bad i also have responsibilities.

When i play videogames,see a nice show on tv,think about the carrer that i like. Thats makes me happy. But,there is day that i feel happier than ever before and then I feel worst than ever before.

I can be happy all the day :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm happier now than I was back in HS. Going to college, gpamaxxing, and healthmaxxing is a good cope for me.

Plus I'm taking anti-depressants and antipsychotics so I feel pretty lifted from my burdens.

im everything you are except I despise and am tired of everything at this point.

how are you happy OP when society has cucked you so hard? are you a :soy:? I cant possibly see why you would be ok with your inceldom unless your very young.

I don't want anything from society, and blaming them for genetic misfortunes seems like a waste to me. It won't change anything, and I will just become bitter and filled with hate. I do think this was all orchestrated by a higher evil, and they have been pushing for this hatred and change in society for generations.

If you're on this forum, you are not happy

At least I have a full time job, a car, and i go to college.

What is there to be happy about when society has branded me a loser from the get-go and I'll never find a partner because of this?

I think we're confusing happiness with comfort. Yes, some of us might have our comforts with vidya, or food, or NEETdom or whatever, but actual happiness comes from being able to fulfill major life goals, and not one person in the world (apart from devout priests and such) has 'spending the rest of eternity alone until death' as one of those goals.

I don't want anything from society, and blaming them for genetic misfortunes seems like a waste to me. It won't change anything, and I will just become bitter and filled with hate. I do think this was all orchestrated by a higher evil, and they have been pushing for this hatred and change in society for generations.

oh so your a religion cel? also i agree that society is being influenced by those with less than noble goals.

the point im trying to make is, does it not fill you with sorrow / anger when you see how normies so easily achieve what us incels are unable to have?

Of course i'm not happy. I hate this fucking world.

I'm happy but not fulfilled

oh so your a religion cel? also i agree that society is being influenced by those with less than noble goals.

the point im trying to make is, does it not fill you with sorrow / anger when you see how normies so easily achieve what us incels are unable to have?

I don't follow much religion.

No, it doesn't fill me with anything. When reflecting on what kind of person I am, and what my ideal life would look like, not much changes. I am happy as I am. In some alternate universe, where I'm a normie capable of easily achieving things, I'm not the same person. I don't enjoy the same things, or have the same mindset, so it's hard to imagine a universe where I'm an entirely different person and think I would be truly happy with the change.

100 fucking % this is a foid trying to alleviate guilt by teaching us how to be unconditionally happy, like trying to teach us how to speedrun megaman x6 on hard mode while she is on tutorial island of barbie n pals.

100 fucking % this is a foid trying to alleviate guilt by teaching us how to be unconditionally happy, like trying to teach us how to speedrun megaman x6 on hard mode while she is on tutorial island of barbie n pals.

I don't really know how I could teach anyone my mindset or to be happy, I can only speak for myself and they would have to achieve it on their own.

hell no. i seriously think about roping often

How the fuck are so many people here happy. I’m jealous of you all

How are you happy, what makes you happy in life? I'm not happy, I fucking hate myself and I hate this fucking world. I would love to drop nuke bombs all over the world and end the existence of the filthy human beings.

Dark souls is the reason why I'm happy, there's always something to look forward to.
How are you happy, what makes you happy in life? I'm not happy, I fucking hate myself and I hate this fucking world. I would love to drop nuke bombs all over the world and end the existence of the filthy human beings.
Video games keep me happy they are a good cope, if not the best.

There isn't anything bothering me, and so my life is quite peaceful, and it makes me happy. Why don't you like yourself? Is it purely physical? Is the hate towards the world in its natural order or towards the corruption of society?

For incels there is only escapism, not happiness or hope.

I am very unhappy and feel this way every day of my life

no. i was only content before turning 14 and doing PMO.
no. i was only content before turning 14 and doing PMO.

I'm not. There's barely anything that'd make me happy at this point. Have tried Nofap, careermaxxing, working out consistently, being social and I was "successful" in all of these and I still feel horrible.

If you're happy in this situation, you must have a really good disposition. Me, I couldn't be happy under any circumstances.

Happiness is mostly predetermined by neurotransmitters, and events or thoughts have little to do with it. Biopsychiatry is completely right on the matter.
If you're happy in this situation, you must have a really good disposition. Me, I couldn't be happy under any circumstances.

I'm not. There's barely anything that'd make me happy at this point. Have tried Nofap, careermaxxing, working out consistently, being social and I was "successful" in all of these and I still feel horrible.
Same history. That's called major depressive disorder.

Have you found a way to feel better somehow, at least half of the time?
Transcranial magnetic therapy. Look it up. Made my mood go from a 0-4 range to a 6-10 range. The brain is just a machine. Zap it with electricity and suddenly you're a different person. That may sound hard to believe, but that's what happened to me.

I am a virgin, never had a relationship, no friends, poor, no clear future, I could make a long list of all these things. But, I'm still happy. Maybe being a loser has liberated me from the normal pressures of society.
how old are you lol

Sort of, life isn't that bad tbh, there are lows but more highs.