Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I turn on my PS5

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In 2014 I had a ps3. My friends list was super long. I made hundreds of Friends. I played in groups. I never felt bored when playing video games. I was having so much fun that I was immune to sad or negative feelings. Fast forward to 2024, when I turn on my PS5, i am reminded of the all the fun and friends I used to have. I play video games alone. I no longer feel good when I play video games. It’s not even a cope anymore. The incel life has changed my life drastically. It hurts when I think about those memories I had in my early life, way before I was an incel.

Maybe we could play something together

I feel you. I don't even enjoy anything anymore.

Games are genuinely only fun with people, for most games its not even the activity its just the people you do it with I feel like

It also doesn’t help that the general aesthetic of the UI is dark and depressing with no way to change it. Better than the silent void of the switch menu though

You should have put on the PS5 home screen music :feelskek:
Did you skip the ps4? This one feels more nostalgic for me, sometimes I’d just sit listening to it after everyone had left the party

In 2014 I had a ps3. My friends list was super long. I made hundreds of Friends. I played in groups. I never felt bored when playing video games. I was having so much fun that I was immune to sad or negative feelings. Fast forward to 2024, when I turn on my PS5, i am reminded of the all the fun and friends I used to have. I play video games alone. I no longer feel good when I play video games. It’s not even a cope anymore. The incel life has changed my life drastically. It hurts when I think about those memories I had in my early life, way before I was an incel.
i have this exact issue too. Nothing i enjoyed back then makes me super happy anymore. Even when i try to cope, the blackpill just keeps popping in my brain and reminding me of the reasons i’m truely a incel. I remember all the mistreatement and rejection i gotten and think “god damn why do i gotta be ugly as fuck”

Did you skip the ps4? This one feels more nostalgic for me, sometimes I’d just sit listening to it after everyone had left the party
Yeah, I had the Xbox one Instead of the PS4. I had more fun on the ps3

You have to be a player to play these tricks. Try Valorant sometime. If games weren't so easy they wouldn't get beaten so often.

I grew up playing the PS2 so I wasn't used to playing games with friends online. Unless my cousins would come over to play. So I've always gravitated to games I can play alone

mogs me

I have literally friend list of zero.

I am still buying "new" (mostly used) PS3 games. why to get rid of PS3 when there is no backwards compatibility in PS4 and PS5 and PS6 and PS7 and PS8?

I switched to Xbox now I switched to PS5
what did you do to your old consoles?

I also have PS5 and a couple Xboxes. But I still have all my old consoles except PS1 that I sold long time ago.