Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You can’t be happy unless you abuse substances!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I don’t believe happiness exists for my loser ass.

I’m only ever really happy when abusing substances & I just don’t believe that happiness exists for me unless I’m abusing substances!

I use to get happy without alcohol but this has changed for a long time now after knowing that I’m going to suffer until I die.

i fucking love abusing substances

The only ways for me to be happy are either being high in a comfortable environment, being a passenger while my best friend is driving us anywhere, or a mix of both. Though I have never mixed those two.

I don’t believe happiness exists for my loser ass.

I’m only ever really happy when abusing substances & I just don’t believe that happiness exists for me unless I’m abusing substances!

I use to get happy without alcohol but this has changed for a long time now after knowing that I’m going to suffer until I die.
happy is an exxageriation. I would call it non suicidal

I haven't been happy since I was 10 years old. Its better to just accept that it wont happen than to slowly make yourself even less happy with drugs.

I don't abuse substances but when i get anxious i tend to chew gum or suck on hard candy.Its an obsession

Truecel trait: you dont have the energy to buy drugs and you cant do drugs because of bad health

Substances made me more depressed.

This is relatable. Substances were created for the rejected. Normies only think drugs are bad becuase they stand to lose things as a result and possibly die. There is nothing for drugs to take from me. I have nothing worth actually being alive for anyway. And to die from them would, or rather certainly will be a bonus.

Its like suicide without the responsibility. Without the immediate required action and emotional turmoil. Instead you can just ignore it, and farm dopamine.

The sweet blissful release of intoxication. Putting a dampener on the sheer horror of existing. Its truly a beautiful thing given I don't live, I merely exist. This is not life, this is sickness. The room may currently be spinning, but atleast I don't care.