Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an immigrant?

Are you an immigrant

• Yes (I was born in another country)

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
VST

VST

Banned
-
I have a very strong gut feeling that immigrants are over-represented in the incel community.
For reference, immigrants compromise approx. 3.3-3.5% of the global population.

For the sake of the poll, we will only class 1st generation immigrants as actual immigrants (People that reside in a country different to the one they were born in), so 2nd/3rd gen immigrants should just select "No".

Last edited:
Yes. And I've experienced every disadvantage that comes from being an immigrant.
Aside from being ugly, by the time you are 8, you will speak the new language better than your parents do. So you can forget about them helping you with homework, administration or anything else. You will have to help THEM!

No i am not an immigrant. But i might immigrate to somewhere soon.

I'm the son of immigrants so no. Jfl my parents moved here thinking we'd have it good in the west but the circumstances are really no different and worse in some ways cause the west is death for ethnics. It's just safer and offers a slightly higher standard of living. Not to mention an impossible dating scene. Its game over for my parents genetic line, it will die here in the west.

Yes bro, feels bad. Maybe if my parents hadn't brought me here, I wouldn't have been corrupted by the Jews. Maybe I would've been NT enough to have a gf in central America (standards are lower because foids can't afford to be picky). But there's no going back now. The US destroyed my mental health with it's ruthless anti ugly rhetoric :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

Yes i immigrated to America when I was 3 years old.

My parents came to the UK years ago and i am in two minds about it. First this country has given me a lot of opportunities , safer , civilised and developed but if i had stayed in the middle east I would be able to get a wife easily.

Technically, no, kek. Born in Germany.

The important fact is not if you're from another country but the contrast of your looks to the looks of the people around you.
If you come as a good looking and sociable person to a totally different culture you're still going to be higher in the social hierarchy than a native deformed incel.

First generation immigrants are mostly married and/or stay in the district of their own countryman. Second and third generation are mostly integrated into the host nation or thugmaxx in the ghetto. The leftovers make it to this website.

Yes, i cant even imagine how difference my life would be if i stayed in my native country

Yes, I immigrated to Sweden as a toddler. It was before being a cuck was the norm so I got called nigger multiple times in school. My parents are retarded

Yes, born in Egypt.

It's over for migrantcels.

No, i am not but i wouldn't care if i was , nothing would be different anyway.

My parents were living in America for thousands of years. Some Whites have been in America before The Indians. I have SCIENTIFIC PROOF. The Indians stole our land.

My retarded parents went from a first world country to a shithole that severely fucked my life up and lowered theirs. Such low iq. I font know where to begin

I voted no, but I’m treated like one.

Yeah, Russians.
You do realize Russia was, and STILL is part of North America.
The North American continent extends hundreds of miles into Siberia.

The important fact is not if you're from another country but the contrast of your looks to the looks of the people around you.
If you come as a good looking and sociable person to a totally different culture you're still going to be higher in the social hierarchy than a native deformed incel.

First generation immigrants are mostly married and/or stay in the district of their own countryman. Second and third generation are mostly integrated into the host nation or thugmaxx in the ghetto. The leftovers make it to this website.

High IQ post, sir

You do realize Russia was, and STILL is part of North America.
The North American continent extends hundreds of miles into Siberia.

d77.gif