Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are You a Regular Incel or a Legit Truecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date

Are You a Regular Incel or a Legit Truecel?

• Total voters
IF I photoshop my face I could be handsome. No photoshop for irl though.

KHHV regular incel +24 yo 5'9''

I am nearcel virgin , will gladly leave this forum once I get a girlfriend don't plan on sticking here forever and troll users like some other fakecels. Once I ascend, I'll leave.

I was told i am a truecel because of my face. Also only do women reject me, they give me looks of disgust or dirty looks, too.

Last edited:
Not a truecel, since non-deformed, but still very unattractive to women. Even though i truly despise my Enormous bulbous nose and death tier eye area, i whole-heartetly thank god (if he exists) for not making me a chinlet, jawlet and a skullcel. In fact, my skull has the same shape as Lachowski's, so i'm using it as a copefuel.

I'm defo not truecel level. I'm a short low tier normie with bad social skills who has lived 25 years on this gay earth and has basically nothing to show for it. I'm a regular incel imo

How is that not Truecel?

I'm young but judging by my appearance im legit truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back