Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are there any experienced user with marijuana?

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
I quit my mcdonalds job yesterday

my grandpa died last saturday and gave me his electric guitar as a farewell gift

I have some savings. Im looking for another job while practicing the guitar my gramps left me.

Any experienced users here who can help me with using marijuana for the first time? any advice? is it a worthy cope?

i tired of life

@Sneir

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown

I don't think its a good cope. Set and setting are huge with weed. It amplifies your emotions, so if you feel sad you might even feel worse. Its not like alcohol. Some people don't even enjoy weed and only get anxiety from it, like me.

I tried it before. It sucks. I hate smoking, it makes u choke and cough, and the high is shit and boring, its basically like ur head is slow and u disassociate a bit. But otherwise very boring. Mushrooms r much better mushrooms were fun af

I tried it before. It sucks. I hate smoking, it makes u choke and cough, and the high is shit and boring, its basically like ur head is slow and u disassociate a bit. But otherwise very boring. Mushrooms r much better mushrooms were fun af
really? maybe shrooms are too much for a first time

:smonk: smoke dat shit mang

I’ll never forget my first time. It was a cold December night and was pouring outside. I waited till 2am so everyone would be asleep in my house then I opened my window and took a few hits. Around 2 minutes later I felt this warm feeling all around my body and noticed my field of view was higher. Then I put my headphones in and played my favourite nigger music (sounds x10 better when high) and had a snack (tastes x10 better.) Overall a good experience but when you’re a neet you have to be careful it doesn’t turn into a 24/7 thing.

weed just gives me a headache mostly

at very high doses i feel slightly relaxed

Search for healthy copes, like gym or idk.

don’t do edibles for now. hard to control how high you are.

I quit my mcdonalds job yesterday

my grandpa died last saturday and gave me his electric guitar as a farewell gift

I have some savings. Im looking for another job while practicing the guitar my gramps left me.

View attachment 878072

Any experienced users here who can help me with using marijuana for the first time? any advice? is it a worthy cope?

i tired of life

@Sneir
this is the slowest pentatonic scale Ive seen in years. speed it up. Smoke for the first time, edibles might make you paranoid.