Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are there any deaths of fictional characters in cartoons / comics / anime / games which you care about more than normy deaths (please use spoilers)

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
This one in Di-Gata fucked me up

plus I mean... the obvious one later I don't even want to talk about =/

There was also a couple of these in the TV series Cybersix

I find a lot of the time fictional characters impress me more than IRL people, including myself, they are just brave and sacrifice for others and you don't see much of that love IRL

I guess we shouldn't aspire to it since it could be cucked to throw your life away for other people but it still hits me.

Like I used to want to be like that when I thought the world was fair and full of opportunity, laying your life down for your bro and shit.

It just slowly whittled away, that aspiration to be heroic at all costs, as I realized how inherently hated I was, how all the normies the superheroes saved were for the most part a bunch of backstabbers whose selfishness was so excessive they would turn on you, wouldn't make the same sacrifices, etc.

When you watch the crowd of people stand up to Doctor Octopus to save Peter on the train ... that type of shit just doesn't happen IRL for the most part.

It seems ironic ... because of my spirit being crushed by the people who I hate, I end up becoming just as uninspirational as the rest of them, and I will end up being one of the hated let-down people who crush the dreams of some other young boy who wants to be a hero.

Part of me wants to get off this downward spiral and go back to my old aspirations of heroism but it's a small whittling part I don't listen to. I'm bluepilled and conditioned to love it but I think I have othered it as a tool of dominance propaganda used to control me and make me sacrifice my interests for globalism.

Eren Yeager's death was extremely touching.
Never forget his moving final words. A message to us all.

No, I don't want that! Mikasa finding another man...?! I want her to think about me and no one else for the rest of my life! Even after I die... I want to be at the front of her mind for a while! Ten years, at least!!
You were asked to use spoiler tag. I swear to god aot fans

Yeah I shed a few tears for characters' deaths sometimes like when Spike died in Cowboy Bebop

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back