Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabcels death threatening BBC for marrying an Arab girl

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
We have tolerance, accept their backward retarded culture but they openly discriminate and threaten blacks.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEirtPK2qHo[/video]

Arab girls wear way too much fucking makeup its disgusting

thank god im not arab, or else I would have been mad(yes i am aware that blacks can get curries too, but they are too ugly anyways, at least the ones in the west)

Jewsel said:
Arabs always talk and cry but in the money time they are weak and pathetic

"Jewsel"
tumblr_mkc2vw2xaL1rnua94o1_400.gif

I feel for her parents.. Marrying a nigger as an arab is haram (even if it isn't technically) , doesn't matter if he's a devout muslim believer himself. Since the days of their prophet, blacks were used as slaves etc, by the arabs that is.

pay fucking attention to what this femoid says, when asked how did u meet each other:

'i just saw him in friend's snapchat story and it was instant spark'

check-mate redpillers

sex goes right after security and food, u dont need character traits to get laid, its solely physical attraction and desire to potentially breed

tetrisrocks said:
I feel for her parents.. Marrying a nigger as an arab is haram (even if it isn't technically) , doesn't matter if he's a devout muslim believer himself. Since the days of their prophet, blacks were used as slaves etc, by the arabs that is.

What kind of bullshit are you spewing. One of the prophet Muhammad SWT closest followers was black

TheVman said:

Fucking this.

_incelinside said:
What kind of bullshit are you spewing. One of the prophet Muhammad SWT closest followers was black

yes, Bilal Ibn Rabah (R.A). A black ex-slave, who became one of the most loved companions of the Prophet (PBUH).

She shouldn’t marry a nigger.

7339er said:
yes, Bilal Ibn Rabah (R.A). A black ex-slave, who became one of the most loved companions of the Prophet (PBUH).

Except that u dont know that because the whole story is made up
I mean cmon, what sort of scribe would leave in the fact your prophet was a pedophile  :D it must be all bs

Filthy whore. What's this damn obsession with race-mixing? Those Arabs need to kill her and that nigger monkey boyfriend she has; before they spawn half-nigglet animals and partake in genocide.

spicycurry said:
She looks Indian lol.

Can't really see what she looks like with that mask of fake up.

tehgymcel420 said:
Can't really see what she looks like with that mask of fake up.

Without her makeup she is probably darker skinned. She would look like a regular Indian femoid.

Arabcels are jealous because the BBC took one of their high-tier femoids.

Top lel.

TheVman said:

It suits them, tbh. They are ugly without it, and it's symbiotic with their genetic make up.

I don't mind it at all.

BlackpilledAF said:
Arabcels are jealous because the BBC took one of their high-tier femoids.

she isn't high tier anyway

7339er said:

What's with incels' astronomically high standards for women.

To my eyes, she's hot as fuck. Would defile her in a heartbeat.

BlackpilledAF said:

We don't know what she looks like. She has 30 pounds of makeup on.

BlackpilledAF said:

of course, i would too

but your average young arab female looks better than her

7339er said:
of course, i would too

but your average young arab female looks better than her

Most are crooked nosed hairy mongs. She would mog 99% of the entire arab female population

Meanwhile truecels rot alone kek.

And nobody gives a fuck.

BlackpilledAF said:
7339er said:
She looks like shit. Like a painted whore. And those brows as well.
Just no.

Jewsel said:
Arabs always talk and cry but in the money time they are weak and pathetic

T. Zionist kike

TheVman said:

Gotta compenstate for lack of hair halo lmao

7339er said:

Jfl at implying muslims give a fuck about that

Arabs/muslims are like muhammed, speak beatiful things all day but act like beasts anyways

Blacks are subhuman in arab society, westren snigger chicks just lust for bbc and justify it by muh b(bc)ilal xoxo

Homosapicuckus said:
Most are crooked nosed hairy mongs. She would mog 99% of the entire arab female population

Eh muslim women arent inherently ugly, its just that self improving and taking care of ur looks in muslim society is extremely taboo, if looksmaxing was popular in the middle east the women would be hot as fuck, there isnt actually much difference between spanish and middle eastren/north african people, just different views on looks

Look at mizrahi girls in israel, they are literally arab but whoremaxxing is socially acceptable so its not uncommon for them to mog white girls

spicycurry said:
She looks Indian lol.

The funny thing is even from the "whitest" group of arabs(The Levant-Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine) you see some that look curry