Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apparently (((they're))) actually trying to prosecute Serge and Master

How about instead of going after the owners of sites that these severely depressed people use they do something to fix the things depressing them
That's not the feds job. Just like the war on drugs it isn't about solving the problem it's about making money off the problem

How about instead of going after the owners of sites that these severely depressed people use they do something to fix the things depressing them
No u aren depressed it's all in your head bro:soy: also I can't imagine an apple when I close my eyes:soy::soy::feels:

No u aren depressed it's all in your head bro:soy: also I can't imagine an apple when I close my eyes:soy::soy::feels:
They think all you need to do to not be depressed is talk to some foid ex stacy that went to university for human studies while being plowed by chads left and right. I am sure some 35 year old roastie can relate to my issues.

Then you hop on some pills which turn you into a zombie and make you grow your tits while screwing with your erections. You become addicted to them and when you quit using them you snap and kill yourself or others

normies wishing us death good :soy:
inkels finding a way for painless suicide when they don't want to deal with all this shit anymore bad :soy:

Damn Serge and Master sacrificed themselves to give Incels and Suicidal people a place to openly communicate and Express our Life Suffering. They have really done a lot for Incels in that regard.

There is almost nowhere else on Earth where you can openly talk about the Blackpill with other Incels like yourself and not be brutally Incel/shamed by Whiteknights and Simping woman worshippers.

Really fucked up whats happening, I hope they can make it out ok..

Instead of worrying so bad about taxes and wage slave money, they could let people make a decision about their own life in as peaceful a manner as possible, but no, they have to be money hungry control freak kikes

They're pretty safe from the US, because

Basically families of some of their constituents made them write the letter and the representatives did, knowing nothing will come of it.
Exactly they just want brownie points. Meanwhile they’ll go suckoff Euro countries with legal assisted suicide

^
if anything they should pay us money for our troubles and 10x harder life than normies and chads, not prosecute us
If they really cared they would try positive reinforcement and integration into society and jobs, like they do with ethnics and prisoners. This is nothing less than a witch hunt against people who dont agree with you, thats the modern terrorism for them.

@PPEcel can you be their defending lawyer

Lori Trahan huh?
trahan.jpg

How can the holocaust be real if these jewish rats have noses big enough to filter any gas? Zyklon B wouldn't make it further than 50% up her nose. The rest would be pure fresh air.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly they just want brownie points. Meanwhile they’ll go suckoff Euro countries with legal assisted suicide
Let's not forget even in these countries assisted suicide usually only gets approved for boomers with terminal illnesses like cancer. They absolutely don't want ugly men to kill themselves until they milked them for every penny.

I do agree that Sanctioned Suicide and Looksmax were 2 ridiculous and unnecessary sites that they shouldn't have even made or operated
Especially Looksmax. We do that shit here anyways