Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apparently (((they're))) actually trying to prosecute Serge and Master

That's for Sanctioned Suicide
I don't know if that can affect .is

How about instead of going after the owners of sites that these severely depressed people use they do something to fix the things depressing them

How about instead of going after the owners of sites that these severely depressed people use they do something to fix the things depressing them
Will this affect us?

That's for Sanctioned Suicide
I don't know that can affect .is
Well this is why they retired. It doesn't affect .is anymore because they are gone, but they're still our former admins.
Yikeroni this is why you inkel :soy:

Is Diego Joaquín serge? And Lamarcus Small master?

They don't want to fix alienation. They just don't want people to talk about it.
1 1Rfb8yCpOKAVIvijCHp9mw

^
if anything they should pay us money for our troubles and 10x harder life than normies and chads, not prosecute us

Lori Trahan huh?
trahan.jpg

How can the holocaust be real if these jewish rats have noses big enough to filter any gas? Zyklon B wouldn't make it further than 50% up her nose. The rest would be pure fresh air.

They're pretty safe from the US, because
[UWSL]While[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]it is our understanding that[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]there is no federal law criminalizing[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]assisting or[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]encouraging[/UWSL][UWSL] suicide, we write to do our due diligence[/UWSL]
Basically families of some of their constituents made them write the letter and the representatives did, knowing nothing will come of it.

they deserve the sh*tstorm that they will get for that dumb and evil sanctioned suicide site

They're pretty safe from the US, because

Basically families of some of their constituents made them write the letter and the representatives did, knowing nothing will come of it.
What about Uruguay though? I didn't think these beaners would care but apparently assisting suicide is illegal there.

they deserve the sh*tstorm that they will get for that dumb and evil sanctioned suicide site
How is killing yourself evil? :feelsseriously:

I do agree that Sanctioned Suicide and Looksmax were 2 ridiculous and unnecessary sites that they shouldn't have even made or operated

Last edited:
Morton died at age 43 huh?

Wonder if he got the Jim Jones juice jabbed into his arm? :feelshehe:

to think trees died so they could write this garbage lmao

How is killing yourself evil? :feelsseriously:
it is , simple as .
those people have sinned greatly for taking their own lives , and those who supported them as well.

imagine if normies told trucells to kill themselves and helped them with it . would you be grateful to those normies?
While I wouldn't go that far, I do agree that Sanctioned Suicide and Looksmax were 2 ridiculous and unnecessary sites that they shouldn't have even made or operated
looksmax isnt even bad , you cant compare sanctioned suicide with looksmax

Morton died at age 43 huh?

Wonder if he got the Jim Jones juice jabbed into his arm? :feelshehe:
I made a thread about his death. I suspect he died from the kikecine, given reports that he "suddenly" and "unexpectedly" died.

Disgusting and immoral (((ny times))). Everyone should have the right to their life

it is , simple as .
those people have sinned greatly for taking their own lives , and those who supported them as well.

imagine if normies told trucells to kill themselves and helped them with it . would you be grateful to those normies?
Are you religious? I don't care about religious law, if you take god out of the picture there's not a single argument why suicide should be a sin. It's your life and you should have the right to end it if you see fit.

Are you religious? I don't care about religious law, if you take god out of the picture there's not a single argument why suicide should be a sin. It's your life and you should have the right to end it if you see fit.
ok kaffir , no point to try and talk some sense into you .

now please address the 2nd part of my response (which you cant without sounding like a cuck):feelsaww:

What about Uruguay though? I didn't think these beaners would care but apparently assisting suicide is illegal there.
If Serge is from Uaregay then he could be in trouble depending on how involved he was in that particular site, or how much they can prove he was involved. Hopefully it will blow over. If I were him I'd deny everything, get lawyered up and hope the prosecutors give up.

All this cause a foid killed herself :lul:

ok kaffir , no point to try and talk some sense into you .

now please address the 2nd part of my response (which you cant without sounding like a cuck):feelsaww:
I'm in favor of aborting trucels so yeah no problem. If they want to die it's the moral thing to do for normies to help them.

I'm in favor of aborting trucels so yeah no problem. If they want to die it's the moral thing to do for normies to help them.
are we talking about aborting trucels ? no , adress my point
also jfl for being in favour of aborting truecels.

>"lets murder less attractive people "

:society::society::society::society::society:

are we talking about aborting trucels ? no , adress my point
also jfl for being in favour of aborting truecels.

>"lets murder less attractive people "

:society::society::society::society::society:
Yeah I said if they want to die normies should help them. Imagine forcibly keeping people alive who don't even want to live :feelstastyman:

You should be able to just go somewhere, sign a paper and someone puts a bullet in your head instead of throwing yourself off a bridge or shit like that.

Yeah I said if they want to die normies should help them. Imagine forcibly keeping people alive who don't even want to live :feelstastyman:

You should be able to just go somewhere, sign a paper and someone puts a bullet in your head instead of throwing yourself off a bridge or shit like that.
normie cuck

You are gay at it again. The Southern Brazilian separatists who actually managed to separate from Brazil.

Yeah call me a normie when my opinion is literally illegal in this :feelsclown: world.
plenty of liberal countries in europe offer assisted suicide you no brain fakecel
>mommy look ! i have an original opinion
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

plenty of liberal countries in europe offer assisted suicide you no brain fakecel
Not where I live faggot :feelsseriously:

COPE
"Yeah call me a normie when my opinion is literally illegal in this world."
:feelsaww:
You know it's over for your argument when you have to resort to semantics :lul:

You know it's over for your argument when you have to resort to semantics :lul:
you went from "my opinion is illegal in this world "
to "its illegal where i live" after i corrected your brainlet ass , keep coping , but go and tell mommy how original you are

you went from "my opinion is illegal in this world "
to "its illegal where i live" after i corrected your brainlet ass , keep coping , but go and tell mommy how original you are
I'm sorry I didn't specify for your autistic ass who can't understand context :lul:

Of course the one forum that allowed femoids was the one to cause the clusterfuck and moral panic among the normscum.

Jfl congress couldnt give two fucks about lonely depressed men but once wimmins start dying it gets serious :feelsclown:

Uruguay doesn´t. That´s the detail. Serge is in problems. :feelsmage::feelsmage:
At least his father is a lawyer.
I do agree that Sanctioned Suicide and Looksmax were 2 ridiculous and unnecessary sites that they shouldn't have even made or operated
I disagree. Lookmaxx is more open to non-incel people. People that want to improve.

Fixing these issues would cost them a premium sex slave or a luxury jet. They simply don't have any motivation to do good.

Lori Trahan huh?
trahan.jpg

How can the holocaust be real if these jewish rats have noses big enough to filter any gas? Zyklon B wouldn't make it further than 50% up her nose. The rest would be pure fresh air.
Tenor 99

What if all three of them are doing the white power hand sign right now?
(You know what I mean?)
Fitness Infection